Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
RESIDENT EVIL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
nicole walks down to the celler with her breather "what is it?"
well he isnt here and there seems to be a trail of blood but it doesnt look fresh* kneels down and studies it*, we should follow it* stands up and follows the trial of dried blood*

"okay" she follows him "god damn it reaks like sh*t down here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:09 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
well he isnt here and there seems to be a trail of blood but it doesnt look fresh* kneels down and studies it*, we should follow it* stands up and follows the trial of dried blood*

are you sure it isnt you evil stare *really serious look on his face*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:11 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx

"yea im just worried it might be you" she waves her hand infront of her face  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:14 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx

*just then arrives*"huff puff... Hey guys it took me a while but I finally got here. What the hell is that smell? It smells teribble I've smelt s**t better than this!"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:15 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx

*just then arrives*"huff puff... Hey guys it took me a while but I finally got here. What the hell is that smell? It smells teribble I've smelt s**t better than this!"
your late evil stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:17 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx

your late evil stare

"some one has PMS" she put her hand on her hip and said it with a ton of sarcasim  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:21 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx

your late evil stare

"some one has PMS" she put her hand on her hip and said it with a ton of sarcasim
You shout you trap scream stressed , the more people with me the less fun i have evil its a hunt to me i enjoy killing these THINGS twisted if you get in my way i have no mercy to kill you and leave you for dead evil domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
xXx_sydney_xXx

your late evil stare

You shout you trap scream stressed , the more people with me the less fun i have evil its a hunt to me i enjoy killing these THINGS twisted if you get in my way i have no mercy to kill you and leave you for dead evil domokun

"do i have to bring up what happned last time you tried to kill me?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
xXx_sydney_xXx

your late evil stare

"Okay okay... Yeesh don't get so violent we're human."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:27 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
xXx_sydney_xXx

your late evil stare

*storms off ahead* evil stressed *between his teeth* little witch doesnt understand a thing about anything, should have killed her from the start stressed  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
your late evil stare

*storms off ahead* evil stressed *between his teeth* little witch doesnt understand a thing about anything, should have killed her from the start stressed
*runs after*"Hey! Wait up! I don't think we want to be separated!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:32 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
your late evil stare

she shook her head and ran up in front of them then stoped "you know guzman i hate you too" she turned awaY"dont try to catch up" then she ran off down the tunnal  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:34 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

she shook her head and ran up in front of them then stoped "you know guzman i hate you too" she turned awaY"dont try to catch up" then she ran off down the tunnal
WAIT scream stressed s**t stupid girl * runs after her, guns shoting ahead of her to some undead*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:37 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

WAIT scream stressed s**t stupid girl * runs after her, guns shoting ahead of her to some undead*

"i said dont!" she pulled out her katanas slashing undead as she went running by  

l o v e s y d n e y

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:37 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"Oh man. this is bad. Guzman looks like he can handle himself."*runs after Nicole*"Hey! I coming!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff