Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:44 pm
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva
t0shi0
sasa_powa_4eva
Let me tell ya something... I love sushies!... oh wait, you already knew it right? xd

No way?! You like sushies?

O.O... sushies! Who says sushies? Gimme gimme! xd blaugh
Sushi rawks my sawks!
biggrin Me too! It just seems so different from the normal rice and stuff I eat, which probably makes it more appealing.

you guys should start a sushi fan club..... xd count me out though
#

:O:O!!!! Cat doesn't like sushi?!

*shock* i thought cats liked eating fish.. biggrin

this is a weird cat. and i like sushi.. well really i'll like anything with rice except sake, fried rice and rice cake... seriously rice was not meant to be cake.
Yeah xd on the subject of rice. Rice pudding makes me puke aswell... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:46 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Riyoku Sakimori
t0shi0
yalie5

@riyoku: meh... i think we all think of killing out family at one point or another. the important thing is that you didn't actually do it.

Didn't actually do it you say.... ninja
um... alright! Fine! I killed the fish!!! crying I admit it, you happy? Huh? scream stressed cry >.<

look what you've done t0shi0 stare shame... tsk tsk tsk...
wha!!!!! crying I was hungry sweatdrop  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:24 pm
Me, get into trouble? I'm an angel!

I must confess a sin. I lied, I'm not an angel. crying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:44 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Cat-Whiskers
Riyoku Sakimori
t0shi0
yalie5

@riyoku: meh... i think we all think of killing out family at one point or another. the important thing is that you didn't actually do it.

Didn't actually do it you say.... ninja
um... alright! Fine! I killed the fish!!! crying I admit it, you happy? Huh? scream stressed cry >.<

look what you've done t0shi0 stare shame... tsk tsk tsk...
wha!!!!! crying I was hungry sweatdrop

Mwhahahaha I'm evil. twisted Oh wait, that's mi partner in crime. Nuuu what have I done?!?  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:56 pm
I'm afraid to sleep in the dark.

and...

I stole two books. x_x;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:04 pm
I lied.
That's a sin. DDD:

Teh Vampy

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:42 pm
Zafkiel

and...

I stole two books. x_x;;

so you slee with a night light?... and that's okay i've taken a ton of books... those were accidents. i keep forgetting to return them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:38 pm
yalie5
Zafkiel

and...

I stole two books. x_x;;

so you slee with a night light?... and that's okay i've taken a ton of books... those were accidents. i keep forgetting to return them sweatdrop
No, that doesn't help me. I sleep with the light on. XDD 'cause like, this one time, I slept with the light on, and then my mom comes in and she turns off the light, and then like five minutes later, I woke up and turned the light back on. X_x;;;

But I'm getting better now. xDDD  

Zafkiel

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:32 pm
Zafkiel
No, that doesn't help me. I sleep with the light on. XDD 'cause like, this one time, I slept with the light on, and then my mom comes in and she turns off the light, and then like five minutes later, I woke up and turned the light back on. X_x;;;

Lol, xd . It kind of happened to me too. I watched my first horror movie (The Ring) and was scared of the dark for two years. Now, I'm horrified at anything that has to do with horror or scary stories. This summer, my friend told everyone a scary story around the camp fire. Then I reversed back into 'scared-of-the-dark' mode. -_-;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:36 pm
Beat this sin!
xd I'm agonistic and a pagan overall!
Take that!

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:37 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Beat this sin!
xd I'm agonistic and a pagan overall!
Take that!

i'm just agnostic  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:14 pm
Night Rain55
Zafkiel

Lol, xd . It kind of happened to me too. I watched my first horror movie (The Ring) and was scared of the dark for two years. Now, I'm horrified at anything that has to do with horror or scary stories. This summer, my friend told everyone a scary story around the camp fire. Then I reversed back into 'scared-of-the-dark' mode. -_-;;

I love the movie. D:
I'm weird. xp

Teh Vampy

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:53 am
Zafkiel
yalie5
Zafkiel

and...

I stole two books. x_x;;

I'm pretty much the complete opposite. I can only sleep if there is absolute darkness in my room and usually there also has to be silence. I always turn off the light in the upstairs corridor as it shines under the door and into my room. Even the sound of a clock ticking will prevent me from falling asleep, so I have to use an electric one. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:03 am
Night Rain55

Haha same goes for me. I watched waaay too many horror movies when I was a kid I'm terrified for life. My friends are always forcing me to watch them though, I got pushed into Ju-on, The Village and The Ring 1 and 2. >.<  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:44 pm
t0shi0
Night Rain55

Haha same goes for me. I watched waaay too many horror movies when I was a kid I'm terrified for life. My friends are always forcing me to watch them though, I got pushed into Ju-on, The Village and The Ring 1 and 2. >.<
lol i'd prolly sleep through a hurricane... oh wait.. i have lol.>.<  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces