Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:40 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
why don't we start this contest? or are we waiting for something?

In a sense, we're waiting. Leri has only about 5k out of 22k needed gonk

... unless you want me to start the contest NOW and then I'll give the contestants (and myself) reminders of what they have won and when I receive that amount of money, I shall give it to them  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:46 am
Plus, I wanna wait a month or two when more people start buying the Full Moon o Sagashite and/or Phantom Thief Jeanne manga. That way, we can have more members and more competition.  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:23 pm
oh yeah, good point! xd is it out tho? Itll be cool if i see it at Expo!! TOMORROW!!! WOO HOOO!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:33 pm
I heard that Full Moon is out and it probably is. Anime-source.com took out the scanlations of it crying

I don't know about Phantom Thief Jeanne though.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:30 pm
Leri
I heard that Full Moon is out and it probably is. Anime-source.com took out the scanlations of it crying

It said on amazon/barnes and noble.com that Full Moon is coming out July 5th. Phantom Thief Jeanne is already out (according to amazon and barnes and noble).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:06 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Leri

It said on amazon/barnes and noble.com that Full Moon is coming out July 5th. Phantom Thief Jeanne is already out (according to amazon and barnes and noble).

Dangit, I got it all mixed up xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:37 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:57 pm
oh well I should check them out haven't been to the bookstore in awhile  

Caprika

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:26 pm
Wheeee 9k at last. Only about half-way to go gonk

I really need to open my shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:11 pm
sweatdrop Is there an age limit kinda thing? Please tell me there isn't!! crying Or else I'll have a 60% chance of not entering!! I'm just turning twelve in 13 days... whee But if there isn't I'm going to be so glad to enter...x.x...Is drawing on an Oekaki Board okay? Because obviously my scanner doesn't work and my webcam is just a piece of junk...  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:36 pm
cc-haruna
sweatdrop Is there an age limit kinda thing? Please tell me there isn't!! crying Or else I'll have a 60% chance of not entering!! I'm just turning twelve in 13 days... whee But if there isn't I'm going to be so glad to enter...x.x...Is drawing on an Oekaki Board okay? Because obviously my scanner doesn't work and my webcam is just a piece of junk...
i cant answer for the board, but im sure there isnt an age limit. 3nodding we have some 12 year olds here~ and you are all welcome~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:40 pm
Leri
User Image

That's a cute bump! whee  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:40 pm
cc-haruna

... no, there's no age limit. *blinks* o__o If there was, that'd be an unfair thing to do. There's no age limit xd

It's ok if you're doing an oekaki board. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:21 pm
i hope we'll get more contestants. im sure we will get a lot of fa drawings from FMWS tho~ since its new in america  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:35 pm
I don't know if I should do Full Moon wo Sagashite or Shinshi Doumei Cross!! whee gonk sweatdrop
Or maybe I should just do both and see what I like best...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff