9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:10 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin
So this is interesting...
If you go to viz.com, you won't find anything about count cain... BUT if you do a search with (viz media llc and cain saga) in the search bar, there is a website made by viz that lists all of the published works of 2005. On that list is count cain volume one (july, 5th, 2005) and count cain volume two (august 3rd, 2005) but if you click on those to go buy them, they have NOT been published yet. Interesting.......
here's the link.
http://www.books-by-isbn.com/1-59116/

confused

Yeah, it's pretty messed up. I've found on Amazon that they said Count Cain volumns are published and so are two of God Child are also published, but they don't have a cover for it! And on the viz website, as you've said, they don't mention anything about it. It's so weird! Which is why, I know I've said this about 500 times, I'll be buying Tonkam's Count Cain and God Child.

Yeah, on Amazon.com if you search for Count Cain. You get volume one, which you can preorder and it will be released in 1992 *ponders over that* and then it says volume 2 comes out at the end of this year *doesn't get that at all*  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:29 pm
lurkindarkness
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin
So this is interesting...
If you go to viz.com, you won't find anything about count cain... BUT if you do a search with (viz media llc and cain saga) in the search bar, there is a website made by viz that lists all of the published works of 2005. On that list is count cain volume one (july, 5th, 2005) and count cain volume two (august 3rd, 2005) but if you click on those to go buy them, they have NOT been published yet. Interesting.......
here's the link.
http://www.books-by-isbn.com/1-59116/

confused

Yeah, it's pretty messed up. I've found on Amazon that they said Count Cain volumns are published and so are two of God Child are also published, but they don't have a cover for it! And on the viz website, as you've said, they don't mention anything about it. It's so weird! Which is why, I know I've said this about 500 times, I'll be buying Tonkam's Count Cain and God Child.

Yeah, on Amazon.com if you search for Count Cain. You get volume one, which you can preorder and it will be released in 1992 *ponders over that* and then it says volume 2 comes out at the end of this year *doesn't get that at all*

::checks for herself:: Hah...how odd ^_^...1992, huh? Well...that's when the first Japanese volume of Count Cain came out, but...

Im not certain about how Viz plans on releasing the first half of Count Cain mad , I heard news of them liscensing and releasing the special compilation of all 5 arcs called Shounen no Fuka Suru Oto Kanzenban, but that could change.

I plan on getting the liscensing info and release dates for Kaori-sense's works up soon, so far I only have a couple ^_^;  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:05 pm
I heard from somewhere (? can't recall now) that they were releasing part of the 'Cain Saga' but that they were skipping over Mark of the Red Ram.

I have no clue how reliable that information is, and it absolutely baffles me as to why they would do that if it's true. MotRR was my favorite pre-Godchild story arc!  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff