Welcome to Gaia! ::

The "Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!" [Sukisho/Sukisy

Back to Guilds

Reply Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!
Introductions [Make your first post here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MogiMogiGirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:53 am
hi! my name is Miaka (if you dont wanna call me that you can call me Mia or Mogi) im 15 years old and i've liked yaoi since i was about 10. what brought me into yaoi was actually spam! when i was 10 i read every email i got from male enhancement to borders gift cards. it wasnt really spam about yaoi but it was spam that through clicking links on the site got me to yaoi... and i loved it. what pushed me further into the yaoi world was gravitation... then loveless... the sukisho! heart YAY YAOI!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:15 pm
Wow. You ended up liking yaoi in a very strange, yet original manner. Kudos?
I ended up liking yaoi due to my current roommate, my girlfriend, and Mercedes Lackey (The Last Herald-Mage Trilogy, in case you're ever interested). I started off on Gravitation, too. The more...intense...stuff my roommate introduced me to. Heh. It's easy to get addicted to it. ^.^; I think my mother would be horrified to find out how much I love the stuff. sweatdrop  

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

Crimson_Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:11 pm
I know i got introduced to yaoi by my friends but my first yaoi was reading the mangas of naratu yaoi that my friend had but i didn't really like it but then i started reading some other yaoi-manga and then that lead to yaoi-anime were i also found gravitation and other more intense yaoi which is my favorite but the other soft yaoi is good too xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:52 pm
Hey everyone! Well for starters, you can call me Sasu-chan, Edo-chan, Bun-Bun[lolz], or Usagi-hime X3 nya~! My real name is Sherry-Ann. ^^ I'm currently 17 right now and I'm about to graduate in 2 months! wiiii! whee
I love yaoi and I only got to realize how much I REALLY appreciated it when I met a new friend in art class during my junior year. ^.^ I mean, my impression of her...was like...wow @_@ She can really draw...but then I'm seeing her suck on mustard packets! D: That kinda freaked me out...o_o;;;
But then...eventually we became really good friends because we both can draw really good and she was the one who even let me borrow her recording of the whole Gravitation series on videotape....and....WOW...I watched the whole damn thing in one day biggrin all night...and I practically squeeled at the sight of it xd My sister watched it too and she loved it also. ^.^ heehee! She lets me borrow her new collections of yaoi from time to time...its awesome...and ooo! The best part is that it's free! Both manga and anime wise. razz
And well...when I was introduced to Sukisyo...of course the same friend let me borrow her DVD and I absolutely blushed at the yummy parts XD haha heart The games I saw on the internet looked absolutely interesting o_o but then...I'm like...dude T.T All the Japanese people get the good stuff! waaaaaaaaah! v.v; *sigh*
I also use one of my favorite characters for another friend of mine...which is a guy...named Mario...he's bi ^^ and well...when I met him...I wanted to call him some kinda nickname...and what came to mind was "Sunao" my fav character x3 And then I from here on in...I called him "Nao-kun" all the time ^^ He eventually became one of my best friends and he also loves yaoi! <3
I'm really glad that I've join this guild. ^^ It seems really awesome. lolz
I just hope school won't kill me as much...T.T *sniffles*

7 Kid5 7

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:10 am
Welcome to the guild! xd

Don't worry, if you plan school right it's not that bad. I'm just a horrible procrastinator...and I decided to be a science major when I have no memory what-so-ever. I should have been an English major. All I do is write and read. Haha. Oh well.

It's awesome that you have a friend that lets you borrow all of her stuff. Oh, wait, I do too. That would be Kodaijin Yurei. whee She got me hooked on yaoi manga, and then I got Aya Ron hooked on it and I buy it for Rath Illucer. Haha. Spread the love, right. whee Yaoi was meant to be shared. biggrin

I need to watch more yaoi anime. Rath Illucer and Kodaijin Yurei have seen so much more than me. I've only seen Graviation, Kachou no Tsuki, Sukisyo, Loveless, and Yami no Matsuei. It's sad, really....Heh... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:17 pm
Hello^^ my name is Roxie, I'm 15 and I just simply love yaoi^^ The best thing is I can watch it when I like^^  

No_Artificial_Colours

Crimson_Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:13 pm
You lucky a** xp I have to wait when no ones around confused  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 am
My parents hate any sort of same-sex pairing. My mother couldn't even watch Brokeback Mountain. No watching yaoi in the living room for meee. Heck, my parents don't even know I watch the stuff...although they probably should have figured it out by now. Heh. Oblivious idiots.

Hello, Roxie. You are, indeed, lucky. ^.^  

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

Anbhas Bris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:06 pm
Hi my name's tempest. I try not to let my parents watch anything that's anime whether it be yaoi or not. sweatdrop kinda disapproving of me watching it so I just don't let them know that I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:36 am
i liked yaoi with in the last year i guess... my friends started a war over yaoi and i was the only one in the contact that approved of it... i was watching the preview of sukisho and thought... OMG!!!!! IT'S SO HOT!... >.> anyways... i love yaoi (up until certain conditions)  

miyavi_luvah

Celestrie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:55 pm
hi. i'm sarah and i just recently stumbled accrosed yaoi and sukisyo for that matter. it was all a cause of a simple mistake and my parents don't care so i can watch it wherever in the house i happen to be and there's a computer (which is basically everywhere) and ever since i found sukisho sukisyo i've been addicted to yaoi. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:38 am
Hi there. I'm Sapphire. I'm 17 years old. I go to night classes as a junior in high school. I love animals, and I have two dogs and a turtle. My sign is Cancer. I've just reciently gotten into yaoi. (just reciently being a few months) I like Loveless also. I don't let my parents watch anime with me, because my mom would just be making fun of it the whole time, even if it wasn't yaoi. My favorite character in Sukisho is Nao. uh... that's all folks lol

Only Sapphire

Ai-Momayia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:10 pm
*Bows* Hello! My Name Is Ai! My Name Means Love! I Have No Clue Why I Said That...Anyways, I Love Yaoi! Gravitation Was My First Yaoi! I Started Watching Yaoi At Age 7! And I Love SukiSyo/SukiSho! It's My Favorite Now! *Winks*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:14 am
konnichwa^_^
I'm megumay,
i'm 14 and i got hooked on yaoi because of a youtube video...
about a year or so ago...
my first shonen ai's were gravitation and loveless.
i found a sukisyo amv while watching another shonen ai amv...
yeah, i live on youtube. so now i love sukisho now^_^
I'm in love with all anime and pancakes.. and purple grape juice...
and the takarazuka revue!

pleasure to meet you all^_^  

nekonekopancakes

PKMN Vulpix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:34 pm
Hi. My name is Dee Yamiya. I'm a huge fan of Sukisho and I'd like to say a few things about it. I think it's a cute anime and I love how it rolls on randomly. I bought the box set so I can watch it whenever I want. Also when I get out of my writter's block, I'll defentailly write fanfictions. I might right them when I'm away on vaction, since I won't have access to a computer. Anyway thanks to everyone.  
Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff