Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:06 pm
I like anime and i like to go online and fish on gaia or go on myspace. I have red hair, blue eyes, 5'7, caucasion, and i'm like to talk to other emos/goths, my name is also Nicole but i like to be called Yami because my friends call me that because i have a dark personality.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:48 pm
I didn't ntoice this, haha. Well time to introduce myself I guess.

I will NOT give out my name because I just hate what it is, but my friends have been calling me EmO cHiLd for quite some time now. I'm a huge music addict and I like some anime, such as Hellsing and Paranoia Agent. My most favorite movie EVER is The Crow and my most favorite band is My Chemical Romance, because their music is simply awesome and they helped me get through a pretty bad period in my life. I love Jhonen Vasquez's comics such as Johnny the Homicidal maniac and SQUEE, as well as Invader ZIM, a cartoon that he worked on. I am Bisexual and I'm pretty sensitive about it, so, please, don't judge me, I get it enough in real life, so I don't need anyone's crap here. I am 14, prolly should've said that earlier...  

Pretty as Sin

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:51 pm
Dying Poet

I will NOT give out my name because I just hate what it is, but my friends have been calling me EmO cHiLd for quite some time now. I'm a huge music addict and I like some anime, such as Hellsing and Paranoia Agent. My most favorite movie EVER is The Crow and my most favorite band is My Chemical Romance, because their music is simply awesome and they helped me get through a pretty bad period in my life. I lvoe Jhonen Vasquez's comics such as Johnny the Homicidal maniac and SQUEE, as well as Invader ZIM, a cartoon that eh worked on. I am Bisexual and I'm pretty sensitive about it, so, please, don't judge me, I get it enough in real life, so I don't need anyone's crap here. I am 14, prolly should've said that earlier...
Yeah, MCR helped me through some of my toughest s**t.
They just helped me through my toughest period ever. They helped me realize that being depressed wasn't worth it, I had to keep living.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:57 pm
Attemisc
Dying Poet

I will NOT give out my name because I just hate what it is, but my friends have been calling me EmO cHiLd for quite some time now. I'm a huge music addict and I like some anime, such as Hellsing and Paranoia Agent. My most favorite movie EVER is The Crow and my most favorite band is My Chemical Romance, because their music is simply awesome and they helped me get through a pretty bad period in my life. I lvoe Jhonen Vasquez's comics such as Johnny the Homicidal maniac and SQUEE, as well as Invader ZIM, a cartoon that eh worked on. I am Bisexual and I'm pretty sensitive about it, so, please, don't judge me, I get it enough in real life, so I don't need anyone's crap here. I am 14, prolly should've said that earlier...
They just helped me through my toughest period ever. They helped me realize that being depressed wasn't worth it, I had to keep living.

Yeah, it is kind of odd how a band can have such a positive impact on people, and yet there are others out there who say younger human beings shouldn't be using media for much anymore, yet MCR can help people through depressions, and problems liek that can be common in 12 year olds (and possibly younger), I should know, that's how old I was when I heard my first MCR song.  

Pretty as Sin

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:01 pm
Dying Poet
Attemisc
Dying Poet

Yeah, it is kind of odd how a band can have such a positive impact on people, and yet there are others out there who say younger human beings shouldn't be using media for much anymore, yet MCR can help people through depressions, and problems liek that can be common in 12 year olds (and possibly younger), I should know, that's how old I was when I heard my first MCR song.
I dunno how old I was >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:37 pm
Introductions, yay.

I'm Trap, or Quinlan, whichever you prefer. I'm interested in any kind of emo style, fashion, music, whatever you can think of, so I came here to look for some interesting people/topics. ^^

!Its A Trap!

emo.ecstasy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:43 pm
HAY! I'm kiki ( I have two accounts)
this is the account which I actually express myself on,
a guy used me(he has a gaia account and I don't want him to know how I really feel),
I'm really depressed when I use this account,
and I LOVE MCR ALEXISONFIRE SLIPKNOT P!ATD and .... BILLY TALENT... so lots of music
I will post another one for my other one too
I live in CANADA
and nobody really loves me or will ever love me the way the guy who broke my heart did  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:49 pm
Hey its me kiki again
my "happy"(not how I really feel though) character....
I want to marry Gerard Way....
I love fighting against "anti-emo's"
I love tight black pants on guys and <3 the hairstyle oki
tmi for you heart sweatdrop okay  

Christadee

[+Lunaria+]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:46 am
Hey... You can call me Lunaria, Luni, Lunlun, Lunna... whatever catches your eye out of those.

I've just turned 13 a little over a week ago, and in fact today is my baptismal anniversary (my family is Christian). I'm a little misled in life, but I know I've fallen in love once and hope I don't have to go through it again. I usually type in size 9 or 11 font, red or hot pink and sometimes teal, hopefully you don't mind. I am a girl. I've cut myself 3 times over the past 14-15 months, though this past recent time I've started to realize it isn't worth it...

My favorite music involves:
Underoath
Flyleaf
Panic! At the Disco
Fall Out Boy
Lucky Boys Confusion
Three Days Grace
Taking Back Sunday
A Heartwell Ending
My Chemical Romance
Skillet

And most any rock/alternative rock you can think of, so just ask me about it if you want to know.

No, I don't have black hair. I have golden-blonde hair with highlights, but as most 'emo' teens, it is generally in my face.

A lot of people think I'm more Goth than emo, and some people-on-crack even think I'm a little bit of a prep... [wtf?!] But not all. And I think it's REALLY hard to act like a real emo, without overdoing it a little too much.

I have glasses, but they're not thick-rimmed like most emos' glasses. Besides, I don't wear them... My brother and I got in a fight one unpleasant day at the start of August... He helped me break them. D<

Any questions, find me and ask.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:42 pm
My name is Emily, and it pisses me off when people call me Emoly, so don't. I'm am indeed a girl......................... hmmmm, what else shall I say? .....................My birthday is on January 10th, and I am turning 13......... don't flame me because I'm "too young" I'll just b***h right back at you. My parents are divorced, and I hate my step mom. I'm an evolutionist......... I cry easily....... people tend to threaten me with peanut butter because I'm deadly allergic to it......... When I was younger I was known as happiness concentrate....... but that ended when my parents got the divorce when I was 9 and I tried to kill myself.......... if you want more details pm me, or leave a comment on my profile.....

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Vanguish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:25 pm
Hey... I'm Dave, and I'm 27. A lot older than most people on here... hopefully I can meet some cool friends here who don't care about that smile

I wouldn't really call myself emo... but I do have a lot of emo friends, some of my very best friends.

I love all kinds of music... I guess mostly stuff from the 80s and 90s, but I like a lot of the new music comin out too.

If you like my avi, or feeling lonely and just wanna get to know me, feel free to talk... I'd love to make some new friends biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:32 am
I'm Vincent
I have been cutting for a whille now.. when i cut i like to cut designes on to myself
I am liked by alot of ppl and i hate that.
I hate being social  

SilentAssissin34

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

SilentAssissin34

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:34 am
EmoKing34
I'm Vincent
I have been cutting for a whille now.. when i cut i like to cut designes on to myself
I am liked by alot of ppl and i hate that.
I hate being social
98% of teens say I Love You and only 2% mean it, if you're one of the 2% copy and paste this onto your sig

DON'T READ A PERSON BY THEIR WRISTS, LOOK BEYOND THE BLOOD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:05 am

Name: Amyekins
Orientation: Lesbian :O
About Me: I like Languages, I haven't ever cut(I am afraid of sharp things), I love food, and I really love AsiansxD

Hell-o-Kitty

Friendly Gaian

malchanceuse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:33 am
I'm Jinny heart

I live in Canada

My hobbies are : music, photography, travel, acting, dancing, reading, writing, sports.

I'm straight.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games