Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Twilight Princess - Help Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:33 am
I had been trying for AGES to get that freaking treasure chest too! DDDDDD< OMFG I spent an HOUR JUST TRYING TO GET OVER THE RAIL :suicide:
... I never thought of using that stupid spinner.

And as for lizthenekoqueen's first question - If you are still having trouble with it, here's what I did, see if it helps. I don't think there's an easier way around them, you can't attack them with anything from the top ledge, and yeah Dx they're pretty tough. The only thing I can think of is this: Fill two bottles with gold chu jelly (it fills your heart gauge and ups your attack shortly) and one with a fairy in case of emergencies. If you have all four bottles (but I don't think you get the fourth one until the end of the cave, I don't remember), then two faries and two gold chu jellies. Make sure all of your ammo is full, arrows, all bomb bags full with regular bombs, and start on your way down the cave. Look at the enemy below you in the next level and see if you can attack it from the ledge before you jump down, this will often times save you from losing some hearts. If you can beat it from the ledge, then do so. Then keep going through. Those freaky Skeleton things that rise up and screech at you, you can kill with two swings of the Ball and Chain, so there's a big life saver (because you can kill them at a distance without being screeched/swung at). Just thought I'd throw them out there because they're probably the next-hardest things to kill. Plus we want to save as much life as we can for the Dark Nuts. Then when you get to the Dark Nuts, try and take on only one at a time. Fall as close to the entrance as you can, so you don't wake up the others, and try not to move too close to them while you fight the first one (USING YOUR SHIELD IS KEY, it throws you off-balance, but it at least saves your hearts). If all three end up moving, since they do so so easily, then target one and wait for it to swing at you. Once it starts, do the roll-around attack thing (I forget what it's called Dx) to hit it from behind. Ignore the other two, but try and just dodge their swings. Work on only one at a time. If you try to take out all three, it gets very hard to attack and dodge all three whilst trying to keep yourself alive x.x . So yeah, focus on them one at a time. Then when one dies, it gets easier from there. Just remember; dodge their attacks, only attack back at one at a time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:32 pm
Magical Girl Yossy

There is something that has been bothering me for a very long time.
I've asked friends about this, but they don't have an answer.
I've even gone so far as to consult walkthroughs,
but none that I've found cover this specific area of the game.

When you leave Hyrule Town from its south exit,
the overworld segment where you find yourself consists of an enormous stone staircase,
at the center of which is a fountain.
In the middle of the fountain, on top of a pillar, is a treasure chest.

How in all the bloody afterlives is one supposed to reach that chest?

If only treasure chests were responsive to the hookshot, as they were in the N64 games...
But, alas...
You don't know? I'll give you guys a hint, use the clawshot to get to higher ground, then later use the spinner! You'll figure it out. wink It's only 100 rupees.  

The Lovely Zelda

Sightless Wisdom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:27 am
Mhm that was a strange chest to get to indeed. Though it makes more sense when your higher up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:10 am
Claresse65
Hey there. I actually have two spots where I need help. crying

#1: Cave of Ordeals-I got all the way to the 49th chamber, and then I got killed because of the three darknuts. Is there a easier way to beat these guys?

#2:Twilight Realm-Im at the part where you have to transport a sun sphere to the outside of the dungeon. Only problem is Im almost out and that darn hand gets the globe and before I can get it back the darn thing goes back in the wall, and I have to atart all over again! scream gonk . Any pointers?

#1: (Note: this requires good reflexes, but done right you can beat them without getting hit) Keep your shield up until they raise their sword high, then backflip and jump attack them. (sometimes the jump attack doesnt work, it depends on when you attacked although I olny had that problem in one battle) Repeat until all armor is gone. (Note: DO NOT REMOVE ARMOR OF MORE THAN 1 DARKNUT AT A TIME!!!) Then dodge the sword he throws at you and wait with your shield up until he charges you then do a back slice. Repeat until he is dead. Repeat for the other 2. AND ABOVE ALL, KEEP MOVING! ( lol the 2nd time I went through there were 4 there eek ) The second time through the postman is on the last ledge, I wont tell you what he says though.
#2 Just shoot the hand with an arrow and it drops the orb.  

Thee exile

cyberkittn

Blessed Kitten

4,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:17 am
I'm at the stage in Twilight Princess (Wii) where I'm just about to take Ilia and that woman out of Hyrule Town Castle. And I have to run at that enemy and shoot him with an arrow at his chest. But...I have no arrows left and I cant find anymore arrows, anywhere. I looked around for about an hour or so, and I couldnt find any. Is there a shop in the Hyrule Town or anywhere in Hyrule Field? I just can't seem to get out of that area.

EDIT
Nevermind, I got it! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:26 am
what do u do in kririkio or somthin village when midna says go to the twilight fallen north of the village i see the twilight but nothing happens.  

damartialartist1

Thee exile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:03 am
damartialartist1
what do u do in kririkio or somthin village when midna says go to the twilight fallen north of the village i see the twilight but nothing happens.

well, where are you in the game, like what was your major last accomplishment. i.e. dungeon, all twillight paracites, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 pm
damartialartist1

Did you do Goron Mines yet? Or are you ahead of it?  

xlegendxofxmerahx

Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games