Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:34 pm
A short bat-like creature with a peg leg walks up to the Lich king and hands him a letter

Here you go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:28 pm
The lich king had been carving a large seal into the ground with a projection of energy from the tip of his cane when Reaper spoke.

"My you've been quiet." he said, finishing a line, "Yes what is it dear reaper."

THen, the creature apeared, and the Lich king gave it a suspicious look before taking the letter. "Thank you." he said, quickly throwing up a protective barier preventing any direct magical attack. He oppened the letter slowly, unsure of its origins. It said...

((I'm gonna have to let you fill in that last part Hasmat))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:49 am
Would you like to have a High-maintenance hotel for the rent cost of 1 cent? Well forget it, that just doesn't exist...

HOWEVER

If you wouldn’t mind a Medium-maintenance hotel with the cost 2 cents than Welcome to the WTF Hotel! As long as you don't kill any guests and don't mind the occasional wild party then you are welcome here.

Don't want a room? That's fine, come in and say hi!

To good to be true? Come see for yourself! We're in the middle of the dead zone on the outskirts of Byako!

Wishing The Best,
Chastity Pope
Hotel Manager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:04 pm
The Lich King reads the letter, and beggins laughing loudly at it. "You'd think that being dead would give me a certain amount of freedom from junk mail."

He drew another line. "Might as well look into it. Its either a random advertisment, or the set up for an anbush." He began walking out, "Come reaper, I like the second option much better."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:27 pm
MUHEHEHEHE, See you later.

stumbles off to Mecha Main Street.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:09 pm
Reaper watched him and nodded. "As you wish sir." she said and followed after him.  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:57 pm
"Then let us go investigate it. I shall give them a piece of my mind at very least." he said coldly, and quickly left the area. But not before leaving a brief not with the same skull that had informed him earlier about Legion/Mr. Black

((GOing to the WTF hotell))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:29 am
a zombie plushie lurched over to the lord of undead mailbox and deposited an invite to the plushie palace bash and lurched away  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:21 pm
A mouth like portal opened up and The Lich King steped through. He paused momentarily to check for any mail... he hadn't checked for over a year. "Intresting" he said "They must have something planned."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:27 pm
HasmatX gets teliported below ground and comes out of the ground in true zombie fashion eccept he swallowed a mouthful of dirt

*cough* Man, why do worms like this *cough* stuff?  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:31 pm
"Becase they lack the ability to taste." said the lich king reaching down to help him up. "This way please."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:33 pm
Follows the lich king to his work shop  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:38 pm
He leads them through several sets of doors, down winding passages and deep into an under ground vault. All the light being provided by magical white flames. "Contrary to popular belief, a soul is not that hard to make... However, not all souls are equal. If a set powerlevel is not specified, we could simply begin fabricating lesser elemental souls and sacrifice those instead." He focused and began drawing large amounts of ice energy into his hand, then clenched his fist and formed an ice elemental soul stone.

He set the blue stone on the table, "Now theres only two questions left. How do we sacrifice the souls? And if I help you, will you help me in exchange?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 pm
The little flying eye from earlier had lodged itself in Hasmat's sleeve, and was listening the entire time silently.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:48 pm
X seperates, turns the contract over showing a dark teliporter

Place it on the teliporter, but we better hurry if we're going to build all of the souls.

as for help we will exist...here at least

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces