Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:48 pm
((Gone for a day and I miss a whole fight... crying ))

Raziel and the dwarf stared at the stairs quietly. The group had fought valiantly, and their surprise cavalry charge was indeed welcome. Raziel made his way to the stairs and began to climb, the dwarf right on his feet as they ascended together.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:08 pm
the stiar door slams shut and the stairs began to revolve downwards faster

and the air grows hotter.....

the doorway at the end of the platform stairway in the room the hunters, justice and his two bots were still located in remained open....

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:27 pm
Suddenly out of the top most floor of a building falls Traven.

"God da** IT!"" I need a map for this place espesilly in the shadow world"

He walks over to hasmatx standing next to a closed door way.

"Eh um what you looking at big clawed guy, the doors is shut."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:54 pm
(its still open -the doorway at the end of the platform stairway in the room the hunters, justice and his two bots were still located in remained open....- so moving on)

Perfect timing, could you save those two with your powers?

pointing at the people on the spinning stairs  

HasmatX

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:58 pm
Brett got dizzy from wathcing the spinning stairs and heaved his guts. "Just what I need. Guts being heaved."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:03 am
"Um yah i could hold on a sec."

Traven shoved him self into a rage that fueled his powers, he summoned the force flowing though him that he never felt as a jedi the sith now ruled his life. he used his powers to spin the stairs the other way stopping the spinging he pulled the people out of the hall with tremindous speed slaming into hasmatx and Traven.

Traven leap back with the blow letting the people slid under him he used them as a snow board.

as the need for force left he let go of his anger and rage and sliped into the emotioless life of an assassin again.

"Hello I am Traven" he said as he stepped off of them as they stood up.  

Traven_Arrain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:22 am
Raziel rose quietly, none the worse for wear, althoug more than confused.

The dwarf, however, was a different story.

The dwarf jumped to his feet angrily, stepping right up against the young man, his chest pushing against the lads abdomin as he stared the man right in the eyes.

"An what the ******** did ya do that fer!? I don' appreciate bein' used as somebody else's ********' floor mat, ya understand me boy!?"

And with that, the dwarf huffed and stepped around, turning his back on the group and seething openely but silently.

Raziel turned to the man and smiled.

"Don't worry, that's just his way of thanking you for the help."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:42 am
"Ok well the next time he does that i am going to do something alot like this only more so."

Traven picked up the dwarf with the force and held him up be his hair and ears. and put him down, nodding his head the silver blonde hair waving like water.

"Now that we have that settled, what are we going to do now?"  

Traven_Arrain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:00 am
The dwarf was beyond seething now.

As soon as his feet touched ground, the claws sprang forth from his gauntlet, intent on spilling more blood. He geared up to charge the man, but found himself obscured by Raziel.

"Please, old friend. Not here."

The dwarf huffed angrily for a few moments, his eyes never leaving the form of the impurtinent young punk, but eventually relented and stored his claws once more.

Raziel turned towards the man, his eyes filled with understanding but also irritance.

"I do not know your birthplace or your customs, and I will not pretend to know. But I do not tolerate that sort of treatment to my friends, regardless of your feelings."

Raziel turned towards the dwarf, ushering him away from the man to stem further incidents.

"And as to your question, I do not know. We're part of someone's game, and the only thing we can do right now is wait until another playing field opens itself to us."

And with that, Raziel left to stand with his friend, waiting for the next piece to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:15 am
"Mm i see then we must play along for now, and as for inrto-ductions I am Traven Arrain, Sith lord of the galaxie, or was till i came here. I have little heart for people like your friend, and I have lost my age to the stars last time i knew i was well over 60. "

Traven held out a hand to the two people he had just rescuded.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:48 am
Easy now, I have in idea.

HasmatX leaps, air walks, jumps and sticks his claws in the wooden door at the top of the stairs

Ha, Ha! What now?

HasmatX perceds to claw a decent sized hole in the door and goes through it

Come on already!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 pm
suddenly pillars of fire come from the cieling and the ground begins to shake around raziel, traven and company
a malicious being with a dark evil aura can be seen within one of the pillars...

and a mess of strange deformed winged shapes decend towards the group with weapons made from a red steel

nexus watched the events the original glowing absence of his form dulled slightly
"only a matter of time..."

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:53 pm
hering a loud woosh of fire in the room behind him he runs back into the room

Traven what did you do?

compleatly oblivious of the creature now standing behind him  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:11 pm
the fires loomed closer to hasmat determined to make sure that the dead stayed dead...  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:20 pm
Whew, it's getting kind of hot... Traven?...

HasmatX turns around to see the creature and the flames

HOLY SHINTO!

Hasmat Runs away from the creature on his claws  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out