Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Japanese/Korean Dramas. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol. it increases by time..

Yep, and guess what? xd This thread is also for chinese dramas, said in first post...phew... xd

whaa? @.@

What? @.@

eh? heres another one with fahrenheit peeps in it, 恶作剧之吻. sorrie, forgot the english name sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:23 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol. it increases by time..

Yep, and guess what? xd This thread is also for chinese dramas, said in first post...phew... xd

whaa? @.@

What? @.@

eh? heres another one with fahrenheit peeps in it, 恶作剧之吻. sorrie, forgot the english name sweatdrop
No problem...they should translate the name of a chinese drama correctly in english other than make a separate name...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:54 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
No problem...they should translate the name of a chinese drama correctly in english other than make a separate name...

but some sounds crap. they can actually use better words for some translations too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:15 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

but some sounds crap. they can actually use better words for some translations too.

Yeah...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:29 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah...

lets get back to the actual topic. lol. korean/japanese dramas~ are animes part of that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:34 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah...

lets get back to the actual topic. lol. korean/japanese dramas~ are animes part of that?

Don't think so...what's Hana Kimi about?  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:42 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

a girl from the states saw this japanese high jumper.. he was soo refreshing and all that junk.. and she bec.. ahh.. sorrie but this will get very long, try googling it, its going to be way more correct than wat im trying to say. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:18 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

a girl from the states saw this japanese high jumper.. he was soo refreshing and all that junk.. and she bec.. ahh.. sorrie but this will get very long, try googling it, its going to be way more correct than wat im trying to say. mrgreen

Ok.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-LittleDuckatBigpond-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:35 pm
Daisy Mai - 128K
hmmm I've seen tow Korean dramas which I thought were funny... well actually one of them was a movie.

1. Now and Forever (Korean movie)
2. Wonderful life (Korean)
3. 1 Litre of tears (Japanese)
4. Kimi wa Petto (Japanese)
5. Moon Child (mixture of Japanese, chinese mandarin and Cantonese I believe)

those are all I've seen so far.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:12 am
Ahh mann i have soo many korean artists that i love!! BoA...DBSK(mostly only jaejoong and xiah though tee-hee whee )..Seeya..Super Junior...Se7en...this new singer whose chinese...ummm and yea that's about it ^^ For japanese, it's Utada Hikaru, is love the song "Sanctuary" and "Simple and Clean" for Kingdom Hearts...that's how i found her razz  

-alwaysmile-

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Jigoku Shoujo Drama Version  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:47 pm
black_fairy12
Ahh mann i have soo many korean artists that i love!! BoA...DBSK(mostly only jaejoong and xiah though tee-hee whee )..Seeya..Super Junior...Se7en...this new singer whose chinese...ummm and yea that's about it ^^ For japanese, it's Utada Hikaru, is love the song "Sanctuary" and "Simple and Clean" for Kingdom Hearts...that's how i found her razz

lol, this thread is for "japanese/korean drama" post that in the japanese/korean music thread or something? neutral  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:47 pm
has anyone here seen goong?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:12 am
blossoming_angel
has anyone here seen goong?

yeah i've seen goong. i watched the previews and stuff on youtube. then my mom decided to buy it cuz she thought it was funny. it is a great movie!!!!!!!!!!!  

Lil_Dragon_Gurl

TwinklingxHope

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:56 pm
Goong
Full House  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items