Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Ace arrives at the Dark Water Cove from The Plushie Palace and pub. Parking lot from when he first rented a room at the Hotel and He Parks at the Hotel. Ace step out of his doom buggy and locks it with his remote key. He makes his way into the hotel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:58 am
The evil ninja leader fell just short of the water with a thud and got up hazily, he suffered much damage and anyone without his life of stone would have died from much less
"must...accomplish...mission! KILL~!!" he staggered along the coast looking for anything that might be Lutia

ByakoAssailant

TutankhKeyo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:17 pm
"What can I do you for stranger?" The barmen quirked an eyebrow at Thatch.

"I heard that there was no greater hive of scum and villainy in Byakko than Port Darkwater..." Thatch grinned.

The man's hand moved under the bar, Thatch recgonised the sound of a pistol cocking.

"This is a reputable place stranger..."

"Don't worry, I'm not here for trouble. I'm just planning a little venture and need a willing body or two to help out. There's like to be treasure involved, and if not, it'll give me the means to get some."

Appeased by the mentioning of treasure, the barmen uncocked the gun.

"Why didn' you say so lad? Here, lets get you a drink and we'll see what names ol' Flinty can pull out for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:43 am
As Ace makes his way through the hotel door, he sees a stone, half headed ninja and then runs back to his doom buggy to grab his sniper rifle. Ace takes cover, and then loads gun. He aims at the other half of the ninja's head and says "Did he have fun at a head bangers ball or what?".  

Midnight-Hustla

TutankhKeyo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:50 pm
"Nothing but convulted plot lines and drunks!" Thatch exclaimed, depearting the bar, his anger somewhat satisfied by the bar fight he left behind and the sack of coins he had pulled from someone in that fight.

"C'mon Train. We're going to the Industrial Area ourself!"

[Exeunt to Industrial Area]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:32 pm
the stone in the very ground was pulled up and reformed the stone ninja
"you will die for that you b*****d!"
he leaped at ace forming a spear from stone and throwing it ahead of him

ByakoAssailant

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:31 pm
a strong wind burst through the streets as a flurry of bounty posters containing the images and names of several of the cities assailants apeared

name: virgil grey
desired: dead
price: 1.000.000.000

and many others...

the posters named the Hunter Clan as the party paying the bounty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:56 am
Belly not yet full and sleep descending ever more heavily. For several days Karen traveled, slept, woke, ate what little she had, and again traveled on. It had become a tireless routine. Searching yet not having a general purpose. What little she had to go on she knew she had to make it to Port Dark Water. Be it a calling or luck of the draw she had finally arrived.

“This place had better be worth it. I don’t have much left and I have to make some quick cash somehow.” Karen groaned as she stopped abruptly as a piece of paper snagged itself on her leg. Gripping the paper quickly before the wind caught it, she read the contests of what appeared to be a bounty poster.

“The Hunter Clan...Hrm...well girls gotta eat sometime. That and its about time I give my arms a good work out.” She smirked while folding the poster into her side pocket. “Although maybe I should try to find someplace get some food first....that and maybe something warmer to wear as well...”

As the snow slowly began to fall she quietly explored and studied the surroundings. Her feet finally carried herself to what seemed like a loud racket of voices. Leering over a corner she arched her brow as she saw someone generate a spear from stone.

AoiX

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:41 am
((Check Episode 3))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:46 am
A dark shape could be seen cruising into the port, on it stood a man. His name was known to those of an older Byako, Eiji. The former young man he'd been had transformed somehow into a man who did things his way only.

As he saw the port, Eiji ran swiftly to the steering cabin and slowed the ship's pace. Running back out Eiji took in the night air through his nose. Yes, Byako had changed too he noted.

Stepping off the ship he looked around and saw a crowd of people standing around. "Oi! You guys, where am I?" He asked. He was 99% positive that he was at Dark Water but hey, it pays to be sure.

Eiji_San

AoiX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:12 am
Karen jerked slightly at the new voice where the sudden outburst came from. She saw a dark brown haired man who appeared to be well fed. “I should hope so unless I came a long way for nothing.” She answered the new guy with a slight glance.

Looking back to the other men in front of her it clearly seemed they were to preoccupied to notice either of them. Which at the movement seemed like a good thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:33 pm
a gang of ace shooters with there guns blazing began there assult on the area  

ByakoAssailant

Fao Lanni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:50 am
Lanni was nearing the end of her long trek. One more train ride and she would be back in Dark Water and back to where her sister was suppose to be.

She hadn't seen Meeky is years and wasn't quite sure what had happened to her, but she was determined to find out. Rumors had reached her home.

Rumors she did not like.

Sighing she heard the call to board the train and got on.

It felt bittersweet to return to what had once been a beautiful port. A place where the dreams of two little girls could flourish.

She hadn't wanted to see it in it's darkend state, but now she had no choice.

She was finally going back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:03 am
Ears twithcing, Meeky felt a small poke in her side again. Trying to tiwst away from it she ended up falling down off of whatever it was she had been on. Looking up, she realized that she had been using the top of a barrel as a bed.

"No wonder I feel sore..."

On hearing her voice a little head poked up over the side where the poking had been coming from. Meeky's ears perked up and she jumped up!

"Rusty! What are you doing here? You should be...." her voice trailed off as she saw how thin Rusty, and saw that his eyes were full of nothing but sadness.

"Rusty?"

The boy simply hugged her close, and as she held him, she looked around. When last she had fallen asleep there had been snow. Now there was sunlight and warmth and the stench of smog.

A sign that Dark Waters was in it's summer season.

She held Rusty close and whispered that she was sorry. She nuzzled his hair and then stepped back, still holding his hand.

"Come on, we need food!" And so saying dragged him off, a bounce returning her step because she knew that Rusty needed to see that it was really her.  

Meeky

Meeky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:37 am
Rusty held on tight to Meeky's hand as she ran. The cold feeling of despair he had felt was slowly starting to melt. He could tell his fox was faking. That everything wasn't exactly all right. But he was content with pretending that he believed it.

So he closed his eyes and smiled and did his best to keep up with her bouncing run.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff