Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:04 am
Witum patted Karasu on the side and smiled, "Miles is around somewhere, but he's okay." He started taking off his armor, "I'll unlatch a row boat from this thing and take that, i'm sure you've only got enough strength to carry two people or so." After a couple seconds all his armor was off, various bullets were lodged in it and some had went right through.

Witum gritted his teeth, his traveling clothes were stained red with blood. The elf ran to the other side of the boat an slashed at some ropes holding up a row boat. He looked towards Miles direction and yelled, "Go with Yousei and karasu miles!" From there he leaped down into the row boat that had flopped down into the sea water.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:45 am
Orion remained silent as the dragon flew to its destination, The grim look still etched into his face. Shifting his weight and moveng his grip on his wrists, he mutterd to himself about dragons and their endurance, even while wounded.  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:48 am
Karasu looked to Witium and to Yousei and Miles, ~I shall come back for you,~ she said before bowing for Yousei to mount her. She did so, and Karasu broke off in a run toward Miles, scooping him up and leaping into the air. She beat her wings as hard as she could, suddenly feeling a weight on her tail, though she paid no mind to it.. Yousei held onto Miles and healed any wounds that he had. They had finally returned to the Wildcat, and Karasu let Miles and Yousei down, before returning for Witium. Yousei's eyes widened as she noticed the murderer had tagged along...
Karasu quickly scooped Witium up and flew back to the Wildcat once more, just as the waves crashed over the Sinclaire ship, quickly dragging it to the very bottom of the ocean.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:53 am
Orion released his grasp from the dragon, landing on the deck of the wildcat. Standing up he dusted himself off, pulling his coat tightly about him as he grined wickedly at Yousei.

"Thanks for the lift" he said as his image flutterd slightly and he dissapead from view, only to reappear in the masts of the ship.

"where we headed?" he asked as he looked out towards the sea.  

Orion Iasander

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:55 am
Witium looked up to karasu and smiled, "You know, for a dragon with steel shreading claws you have a very gentle grip." The injured elf chuckle some before coughing afterward, "Ahh...god, how bout we all take a big rest for a while." He smiled as blood leaked out of his mouth a little. His legs buckled once he was onto wilcats deck and his injured body collapsed, "Yeah..i'm gonna just lie here for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:21 pm
Karasu finally landed on the Wildcat and collapsed, as Witium had. Though, she was completely unconscious. Yousei looked to the man as he disappeared, and turned when she heard his voice. He seemed to be harmless... but she was never one to trust murderers.. As she heard Karasu hit the deck, she ran over to her side and checked her pulse. She seemed fine, but needed rest.. Yousei let out a sigh of relief and looked up once more to the man above. The rain was finally letting up, and the waves were calming down. "We're heading for the Arrid Wastes," she shouted in reply.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:27 pm
Witum crawled his way to one of the mast and struggled to lean up agianst it. Blood had stopping seeping from his mouth. All he needed to do was rest for. Soon after he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:32 pm
Orion glanced down as his question was answerd "the wastes?" he said, a look of disgust running across his face "theres not'ing to steal in the wastes!"

Jumping down from the mast with a backflip he dug his dagger into the mast. The blade draging through the wood as he flew towards the deck, the strain on the blade caused the steel to snap.

"ah crap!" he yelled tumbeling into another backflip as he dug another blade into the wood. As the steel bit fast, he kicked his feet out, swinging a full circle around the blade as he let go. Continueing his decent he fliped three times before landing on his feet on the deck, bending his knees to absorb the inpact.

"There bet'er be some sor of caravan out there" he said as he straightend himself out, strideing across the deck towards Yousei.  

Orion Iasander

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:36 pm
Sinclaire's ship was destroyed, consumed by the darkness Camthalion had conjured. He, miraculously, survived. Barely. He lay on a piece of plank wood, unconcious. His skins was almost gone, leaving pure muscle throughout much of his body and his clothing complete gone. As he floated along, the current seemed to drift him further and further away from where Kayla and Jason's ship were, and even further from the rowboat Miles and the rest were going.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:14 pm
Orion stoped directly in front of Yousei, flashing a bit of a smile "you look good" he said as he walked around her, eyeing her up and down "for someone whose just been shot at, attacked by swords, and almost drowned with a ship"

Slaping her rear playfully he chuckled to himself as he walked towards the stern of the ship, looking out over the wake at the sinking wreckedge.  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:21 pm
Yousei watched him eyeing her and was taken aback by his boldness. She squealed and jumped as he spanked her, turning a bit pink afterward. It's a good thing Karasu's not awake... she thought, as her dragon would have probably killed him.. and regardless of what kind of person he was, she wished death on no one. She watched him, dumbfounded as he walked away, having never met anyone like him before...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:29 pm
Feeling her eyes burning on the back of his head he turned his face over his shoulder, and flashed his smile again, winking before tuning back towards the wreckadge.

After a few moments he leaned on the railing, reaching into his coat and removed a dagger from its sheath. Fingering the blade to test its sharpness he began to loose himself in his own thaughts.

"how did they catch me?" he thaught to himself, "I was certain I was hidden well enough in the shadows, and why did they leave me with all my equipment? I would have thaught they would have striped me bare. After all I am the butcher of lyndria, they would have known me by face, my wanted poaster is all over opalescent city"

With a sigh he turned and walked towards the bow his image fluttering as he walked, dissappearing and re-appearing along his route in random places  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:52 pm
Yousei had not realized how long she had been staring and immediately looked away as he looked back at her. There was something very unique about him... That was certain. And he was very handsome.. She thought about it more, as she walked up to the bow of the ship and looked out at the island ahead. The sun finally broke through the clouds, and the wind picked up. Finally, things were turning out a bit more like a vacation, she thought to herself as several dolphins below swam with the ship.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:53 pm
Witium woke a couple hours later. He tried to get up and strained himself to get up onto his feet. With a ripping sound he tore away his bloody shirt and looked to his wounds,"ahh, there's that stinging sucker." He shoved his two middle fingers into a wound and pulled out a bullet. He collapsed agian from how painful it was.

The elf looked up to the sky blankly, "...how long will it take me to heal?" The elf looked over to Yousei and karasu, "Hey yousei, fun battle eh?!"  

kroska
Vice Captain

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:56 pm
Jumping over the bow of the deck he digs two of his daggers into the frame of the ship, useing them as claws to grip into the wood. Scaleing down to the water he reaches out and cups his hand under the water, pulling it to his lips to take a drink of the sea water before climbing back up on deck.

With another sigh Orion strides towards the port to head below deck. After a few moments he comes back up, wipeing blood from his face with a grin and tucking another dagger into his coat.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff