Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:49 am
i was walking down some steps in re3 and nemmy punched me in the crotch and i died  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:04 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
i was walking down some steps in re3 and nemmy punched me in the crotch and i died

O_o;;; Interesting way to die.  

Knights of the Realm

Milk_Man_Dan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:22 pm
I thought that the leech man on Outbreak was damn annoying as I really sucked at that game so I continuouslly died.

And also the regenorators on RE4 are annoying.

But maybe its just because im stuck on that part and just have a pistol and TMP.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:50 pm
~Adding another post that popped into my mind~

This really isn't a death but I do remember I kept dying at the island in Resident Evil 4 and i couldn't figure out how to kill the regenerators, god was I stupid.... But anyways, a little later (after getting pissed off enough), I got my mom to run to the city (in which I shouldn't have because I live on a farm away from the city and made her waste gas) and inquired for her to pick me up the Resident Evil 4 guide book, even though i was pretty much close to beating the game. What a stupid thing i did because when she gave it to me, I figured that i need an infrared scope for my rifle and beat the regenerators. But the most humiliating part of it was what i already saud, I tried to run past every one but they kept killing me!

xp  

Ithmara

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:05 am
That part with the two El Gigantes in that large furnace. I had just dropped one of them using the hole in the middle of the floor and I was dealing with the other. I was like: "Wheeee! I'm invincable!"

Then the El Gigante I killed pulled me into the lava with him...

I was like: "... Dude... Ouch, my pride."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:10 am
Loli Kyr
~Adding another post that popped into my mind~

This really isn't a death but I do remember I kept dying at the island in Resident Evil 4 and i couldn't figure out how to kill the regenerators, god was I stupid.... But anyways, a little later (after getting pissed off enough), I got my mom to run to the city (in which I shouldn't have because I live on a farm away from the city and made her waste gas) and inquired for her to pick me up the Resident Evil 4 guide book, even though i was pretty much close to beating the game. What a stupid thing i did because when she gave it to me, I figured that i need an infrared scope for my rifle and beat the regenerators. But the most humiliating part of it was what i already saud, I tried to run past every one but they kept killing me!

xp

I oddly found the Regenerators easy... But when you blow one of their legs and they jump at you... Scary as s**t! My friend was totally weirded out by the Regenerators because of the way they move and the noises they make.

She was begging me to kill it, so I whipped out my TMP (with the full ammo upgrade) and gunned it down till it exploded. All that was left of it was it's pelvis, because I had blown off it's legs first.

It was funny. xd  

The Death Masque

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:38 pm
Whenever I was first playing RE4, getting used to its slight creep factor, I kept on dying at the first MAJOR village crowd battle. I would keep them at a good distance after killing all those around me, but I kept on getting an axe or knife thrown at my face. Then I got stuck on the second El Gigante battle, but I finally just yelled "F-ck it!" and swallowed my pride and bought a rocket launcher. Now I am stuck on the damned lift! The damned lift to the castle I believe... cause I keep getting axed in the face or Ashley keeps getting axed in the face! Oh, and also shooting the water on the dock before the Del Lago battle... I ranted to all my friends when they'd ask. "So how are you liking RE4?" It's good, BUT I JUST GOT F-CKING EATEN BY A DAMNED SERPENT IN THE LAKE!!! Then I explain the situation and I swear they ALL said "That sucks!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:50 am
letting ashley die it oney happened 1ce but u think the dumb b***h could at least survive while ure like 1 room away!!!!!!!!!! but no she must get stolen plus she is so weak so she is so STUPID why DID RE GIVE ME SUCH A BURDEN (but that made the ending that much sweeter)  

Downed_Phoenix

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:44 pm
Sniping then somebody sneaks up on me and kills me, wither then that. The deaths are cool

Wait///I was fighting the Insects in the Castle sewers, I killed most of them and then all of a sudden one appeared. I shotty that lil b*****d then waitind from it to appear again for the blue eye. Yeah I know selfish me, then I had to reload and didnt know, then it chopped off my head while reloading at the alst second.

That b***h, it got his when I came back!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:06 pm
First time through RE4, I was dangerously low on health and had escaped, or so I thought, a ton of ganados. I paused to pick up some ammo and out of nowhere an axe hits Leon's ehad and kills him.
I would have laughed if I wasn't standing next to a save point I didn't get to use. stare  

Das Jabberwockie

Kuma - kun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:35 pm
It wasnt a death, but it was hilarious. I was fighting a regenerator with mah TMP, so I was liek " you goin' down b***h!! hardy ahr har!!!" and I started shooting like crazy. I blew his arms off, and then his legs, so Im like "HAHA! Now you are limbless and cannot attack me!" When all of a sudden, he starts jumping like a fish out of the water and threatening to bite me! I was so freaked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:59 pm
Cloud1126
It wasnt a death, but it was hilarious. I was fighting a regenerator with mah TMP, so I was liek " you goin' down b***h!! hardy ahr har!!!" and I started shooting like crazy. I blew his arms off, and then his legs, so Im like "HAHA! Now you are limbless and cannot attack me!" When all of a sudden, he starts jumping like a fish out of the water and threatening to bite me! I was so freaked out.

That freaks me out too!  

Junior~Mints

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:18 am
Junior~Mints
Cloud1126

That freaks me out too!

Oo Sounds like something out of Monty Python.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:12 pm
I was playing veronica and I founbd tintan and I i ran into him and just died...  

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Janus_2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:16 am
prince_chameleon
Junior~Mints
Cloud1126

That freaks me out too!

Oo Sounds like something out of Monty Python.

so sayeth the black knight: "Oh, running away now? get back here! i'll bite your ankles off!"

but the RE death that really pissed me off was this:
i was going for the survival minigame, and i was in the B scenario with Claire. My playtime was about 2 hours, i hadn't saved, and I was at the train. I loaded up for the Tyrant/ Mr. X fight, and what happens? the S.O.B just rushes me, does a 6 hit combo, and kills me from full health crying i had to start completly over crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff