Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:57 pm
"You should have been the whole time. We've yet to begin to fight... we have an intrest in you, Master Hasmat, not that you seem to remember us..."

He laughed after saying this. "Mabey the King should have never helped you in the first place..."

The boks pulled their mouths out of the substance they had just regurgitated and began to give chase. THe leapt through the air, and came down in a cruel frenzy of fangs. THey themselves were closer to darkness than the normal undead, so they tore through the coat of shadow.

THey flames also broke free from the shell that was left, resuming there merging, this time leaving visble wound on Hasmats body. TO a normal person, just one would cause excrutiating pain...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:42 pm
I am not Hasmat, he is my vessel. I AM MILOSH!

they bit and burned

Wrong move, sparky!

contacct proved leathal to those who touched him, as thier energys and souls were ripped out of them and eaten by Milosh

Warm and Powerful, most trusted enforcers? Nice.  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:17 pm
THe skull remained motionless, yet released the sound of a long yawn...

"Trust me, we all work by aperances, we all lost our souls and persona a long time ago You look like Hasmat, therfore you are. He wa sundead like us after all, we just need to tear you out of him, an act which is easily arangible."

The Boks, feels back bodies hissing as they became a cloud of black smoke.

"THey don't have souls, they are special, as they exist between the folds of time and space... they'll be back, eventualy..."

The small flames, disspersed, however the source for themcontinued to poor out more, the flow had not stoped even for a moment.

"What shall we try now?" said the skull, spining around to look at the undead around him, they began to laugh. For them, being destroyed ment the end of a long and tired existence, so they did not fear it.

A figure steped out, it apeareed to be a skeleton, but with some still roting flesh hanging in patches from it bones, its was dressed in the tatered and dirty robes and scarps of a poor vagabond, never having recieved a proper burial.

A voice echoed from it, rattling outward from a location other than its head, "I shall handle this fool, I'm sure he will be most delectible."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:51 pm
Tear me out of him? I am his inner self, reencarnated from the past because of the dammed liches who killed all of the Kaung-Shi but me, when they fleed that day.

(Hasmat awoke surrounded and lost in darkness)

Where am I?

(Hasmat plunges through the darkness)

^
||
((note: Hasmat is not heared, even by thoughts.))  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:06 pm
The skull rolled slightly to one side in the grasp of the maddened looking Bodak which held it. "Fine then, we shall take you out, and put you in something else. So far you've proven to be nothing but trouble for us, we'd all much rather have Hasmat back." THe undead roared in agreement.

THe figure advanced further. "I shall make this quick..." the stomach of its clothes began to writhe, and the skeletons jaw fell open.

It became obvious where the voice was coming from... there was something attached to the skelton... something of great evil.

It was just a second. A long purplish apendage shot up along the spine of the skeleton, bent, and shot forward through the open jaw. It was a long maggot like worm, with an outer texture resembling the lower intestine of a human, oozing a thick mucos which fell off in sheets as it went. The front was barbed with four long hook like claws, and a lanprey maw. It shoot straight for the mouth of hasmat, clawing through the flesh at the mouth, thering away lip and cheek, prying apart jaws and forcing its way down the throat.

It unleashed its malevolent presence outward before it had even entered. Images of mudre, genocide, and slaughter exuded into the mind of Milosh and to Hasmat as well, stupifying the sheer quantity and horror of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:26 pm
The images came like shadows of the war he lead, and he was enjoying it

although his pleasure couldn't be said he drained the soul very slowly relishing the madness it had to give

Hasmat clutched his head in pain as the images were thrust into his head too stunned to speak or think.  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:57 pm
"Ha ha ha, you think we don't know what your trying to do?" said the skull, its sight reaching beyond the mortal plane.

"None of us have souls, thats the part of you that lets you die, and in our current state, we have none." explained the skull. "Besides, that one never had much of a soul to begin with..."

True enough, there was no soul to feed off of. Instead, the pull was working in exactly the same fashion, the parasite feeding off of all the emotion generated, taping into the evil spirit as it opened up to feed on what was not there.

"This is TOO good." Hissed the voice from within the bag of bones. It raised its hands, two more identicle worms shot out at an even faster speed, embeding themselves in Hasmats stomach.

The first one to hit began projecting pain. The pain of the dying, the pain or bones shatering, flesh tearing, of vomiting oneself to death. Pain to idle the wickid, yet spur the rightious on to further action...

The second worm was an insult pur and simple. As it bore through the body, it began to brodcast the sense of the flavor of the organs and muscles and other tissues it was encountering. A wicked act even among the highest eschelon of evil beings, its projected these thoughts blindingly only to Milosh, it blinded senses and dumbfounded instincts.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:24 pm
Tapping into Milosh's core was a fatal mistake. Darkness, was the first thing that touched the creature causeing its lust for negativeity spike overriding its natural abillity to stop feeding, driveing in deeper it went into the core where it found a place so evil that it actually became a second negative plane itself the the creture had a moment of ecstacy as all of its need and wants were fofilled.

then it maxed out, then it overmaxed

the creature as being pulled in still wanting more and was sucked in and absorbed into Milosh's very being

The darkness began to swell slightly and long pure black maggot like worm formed were the entestines would be no amount of magic, white, black, otherwise could save or control it. They were Milosh.

"We all work by aperances" those were your words right? "You look like Hasmat, therfore you are" isn't that what you said? Then who am I now? Tell me, your idiacy intrests me.

He began speaking through the worm

You may not fear death, but let me assure you. I am much worse.

Two more shot out and he spoke through them

Come, the night has only started!

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!

Hasmat gasped for breath as the images finally stopped  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:05 pm
((You ever give Milosh a profile, buddy boy?))

The skull was bored, the task had been completed.

"Tweet tweet tweet." it said, brushing him off and facing away.

THe undead began to pull into a tighter mass. and the skeleton which had exposed the worms in the first place had long ago fallen away, a creature rising in mass had taken its place.THe worms fell away, burning in blue fire as they had.

The skull laughed raciously, "Yes, comfort yourself in that you killed a simple mourge, the embodyment of those who murder, but you have unleashed something far worse.."

The bulge of cloth had began to oull at its seem, when fianly long claws began to potrude.

It ripped...

It was a worm, no a serpent, no a reptile. Yet it continued to change, chitonus armour, fangs that moved in al directions, blades from all extremities.

It howled, crazed like a mad beast, yet beneath it rang a telepathic voice with clarity and determination.

{I am Vath, beast of slaughter and masacre.] It rose from all fours, it chitonous armour cracking and groaning with it. It opened its eyes, empty sockets which ozed blood and puss.

[And what fool stands to have awakened me from larval form?] it projected at Milosh, as its mutations slowed, and its final apendage aperead.

A long, oozing tenticle, lined with dagre teeth and hissing with accidic juices.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:35 am
((yes, however it didn't cover his essance and you were controlling how my char reacted (Godmodding?) so I used it to my advantage))

Milosh split his essance in two Removing Vath like a tumor in his soul

and crawled reforming himself together although considerably weaker than before  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:38 pm
((I did? If you mean the Vath apearing, it was from the skeleton with the worms, not Hasmat's body. Still, you've done some pretty ridiculas stuff so far as well. We are both guilty parties to an extent))

The vath rounded on the being hunrily.

[No more food of the soul? THen food of the flesh is in order.]

It lunged at the man, throwing its considerable wait in an attempt to pin Milosh.

It was starting of simple... perhapse to simple...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:01 pm
((Ok, we'll go with that))

Milosh hopped to the side barely missing the blow

I Must Feed, lest I kill myself

he heads for a the last building with people still in it and begins to feed

The past victems begin to rise begging in moans to be saved from Milosh (he has no control over the zombies)  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:28 pm
A voice echoes out of the void... it employs knowledge of all that had just transpired. It give a blessing to one side of this fiends conflict.

"Use it well hermit, you may need it."

A small scrool apears between the jaws of the skull, and its rolls to one side in contemplation.

The Vath had given fierce chase

[As must I on you] it had managed to just catch up behind the other demon, claws on either side, its spine studed tail bellow, ooxing tenticle in front, and its gapping maw above.

The it happened, the undead had cleared out gone in an instant, and the seal apeared.

Grand, magnificent, the work of a higher power! Or was it... it didn't matter either way. THe EMblem that shown throught the district, beneath all of those who's souls were unclean, especialy the demon Milosh and the Vath, was definetly the creation of the servant of the high and mighty gods of old.

It shimered, traping those of a dark heart, clensing them, banishing those being from the beyond to wence they came.

THe Vaths body collapsed, landing hard on the body of Hasmat (as he would hopefully be back in controll, for at east a short while of his own body). A worm burst through the back of the beasts corpse, and crawled, screaming back into the skeleton who had generated it.

-After the light faded-
The undead slinked back into the district, now having fallen silent, the people seeming to have all vanished.

The skull, Hermit, somehow seemed to frown. "Its a shame that such a blighted place exists... but still, it was all that we could do to save them... Keep an eye out, that damned creature was obviously strong, and we know not weather its was in controll now... Hopefully we can subdue it while its dazed..." The undead began searching.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Pete pulled his station wagon up to the corner of Seventh Avenue and Fifth Street.
Tonight was the night he was FINALLY going to talk to a real lady... Even if she was going to be hired.
"Okay... Now play this cool Pete..." He spoke to himself as he looked in the cracked rearview mirror. His hair was bald and he didn't like it. He shoved it on top so that three small strands covered so lightly over what was left of his shining head.
The windows on the outside of the station wagon slowly rolled down; It got not even a fourth of a way and it was quickly rolled back up and the station wagon sped off.
I was so close! Maybe tomorrow... Pete thought to himself as he drove away.

Demi Couture

Wheezing Sophomore

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:03 pm
The undead had returned to the quickly decomposing body of the Vath, which had fallen ontop of Hasmat. THe gathered around, and hlf were ready to lift the beast aside, the rest ready to attack should the seal have faded.

The area was empty as a ghost town, and in a populated city, twice as eerie. The skull, hermit, finaly borke the silence, stating loudly.

"Master Hasmat, have you come to your senses yet?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces