Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:09 am
later on a strange looking train arived and haku walked off in a cloak to hide his tail and ears "this looks like a nice town"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Nic looked up, rubbed her eyes and blinked. Somewhere along the way she had traded Nick out for something easier for her to maintain.
So Lutia was dragging a Train conductor and a Magician. She was wearing the not-a-tux that was so cliche and over used for lady magicians. Right down to the top-hat she held on with one hand as she struggled to maintain her balance with Lutia yanking on her other.
At least she'd thought to even out a little of the height difference between herself and the shorter woman. She was now precisely two inches taller than her, not counting the black heels Nic wore.
"At least my head feels less broken... Why are we stopping? This isn't..." she fell silent looking where Lutia stared, then turned her gaze to Bari. "That her boyfriend or something?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:10 pm
"Cadwallander Whataname of the kanareshii clan"
Lutias voice had a slight pleased twinge to it
"i was just looking for you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:15 am
haku stopped and decided to listen to their conversasions  

Red_Link_wolf

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:45 am
"Well. Looks like the gang's all here."
A large puff of grey smoke erupted from the wreckage that was once the last train running on the tracks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:50 am
haku got a littel closer to them so he could listen and if needed folow *whispering*"gang?"*end*  

Red_Link_wolf

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:05 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:11 am
haku sudenly staring at them *thinking*wow their strange*end*  

Red_Link_wolf

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:03 pm
Lutia looked from Cad to Bari a few times
"do you to know eachother?"
Cad seemed shocked and the man in blue is speechless
Lutia stepped aside a little to give the two there 'space'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:03 pm
Nic did card tricks, her gaze roaming to fix on the speaker who seemed inclined to believe he was manipulating events. Barington and Cadwallander (what a name...) had a silent standoff of their own going, one she would interrupt in a suitably sparkly way if she deemed it necessary.
For now, cards danced in and out of her fingers as she stared with a mute but mischievous grin.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:31 pm
A large puff of grey smoke erupted from the ground behind Lutia.
"Knock knock."
The incredibly tall man with the blindfold's mouth was turned up slightly at one end as he leaned over the far shorter leader of the Jarians.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:35 am
(Lutia being short was only within the mindscape)

In the time it took for him to say those two words Lutia had turned around pulling the mana gun from her pocket aimed for the thieving librarian
"There you are.
You owe me a door."
she said flatly confident that her physical ability more than made up for her magical fragilities.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:00 pm
"Here it is. I just had to run off to make a copy."
Ansem grinned down at the still shorter Lutia, while gently pushing the barrel of the gun in another direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:13 pm
"A copy!?"
if Lutia didnt have that scarf the murderous expression would have been complete
In a shower of sparks Gren apeared at Lutias side floating in midair eye level to Ansem
"What. leads you to believe I would let You have a copy?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:04 pm
"You. Don't. Have. A. Choice."
Afos's mouth remained quirked slightly at one end in the closest thing to a grin that he ever wore.
"You could try to take the door from me, but you'd never be able to restore your base and I think that means a bit more to you than me outfitting an office door with one that resembles yours, eh?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff