Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:03 pm
((Alchemy? Wouldn't potions, being liquid, just put out the fire? X{P
Then again, they are magic potions, and certain chemical reactions do cause weird things to happen with fire, sooo... I guess I can understand that.))

Ishrie glanced at her potential employer as her face lightened rapidly.
"Thank you," she stammered, somewhat embarrassedly, as she carefully thought out a way to explain her rather unusual reaction to heat. She glanced downwardly at the sitting man, a contemplating appeal in her eyes. "I'm an ice magician, you see," she continued with awkwardness equal to her earlier entry. After another small pause, she moved from introduction to the matters at hand.
"What options do I have?" she started slowly, moving closer as the temperature declined. "As the employer, shouldn't you be the one deciding what work needs to be done?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:27 pm
He laughed slightly, and whispered back "Its called leading them on dear."

He then adresed the suddenly apeared ninja goddess, "Pleasure to meet you, your name?"

After she gave a response he would cotinue to explain, "Elixer nothing, thats nothing more than simple vodoo. Through some reaserch I found that zombies, the simplest form of undead, don't actually need to feed of humans directly, they instead are powered by pure negative energy. They actually create it by performing various violent acts."

He paused again. "Following this phenominon, I discovered that that is all any undead needs. I belive that I can harness a finite source of this energy, but thats were I need your help. Intrested?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Reaper nods softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:48 pm
Actually...... never mind.

If we do find this negitve energy, what stops us from consuming it all to ourselves

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:10 pm
"Because as a true homage to our formerlifes we can only hold so much. Esentialy negative energy is to the undead what food is to the living." he drumed his fingers momentarily. "Though you would certainly be suprised by how much can be absorbed there still is a finite amount you can hold before causing yourself bodily harm. Get to greedy and you'll start deteriorating, and your soul will be taken out of limbo and sent to the negative energy plane itself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:15 pm
so if i find this negitive energy, I let you know?  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:28 pm
"No, we alredy no where it comes from. It steams from the negative energy plane, and vents into the other dimensions through scenes of violence, chaos, and general not nice-ness." He thinks momentarily. "I believe I can secure a permanent source, at no cost to the mortals. Intrested?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:42 pm
well actually we have a slight delema of our own...

we do?

she holds out a contract

This body is paid in good faith if the required amount is not filled in the time of:

14 days 13 hours 11 minutes and 55 seconds ((seconds counter ticking down))

the body shall become my personal slave forced to do whatever I want to

the required amount is as follows

55,000,000,000,000,000 souls of your choice

670,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 vergian souls

999,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 white mage souls

Signed,
THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:57 pm
The lich king reads the contract and laughs loudly. "Thats quite a tall order there. But I do believe I can helpyou with this." He grabs it and holds it momentarily, feeling the magic and probing it for weaknessess and loop holes. "Seems simple enough, only virgin and white mage souls are specified, other than that all souls could fesibly work. Also, so far as I can tell this spell only binds your negative energy absorbtion... its the same way most necromancers controll their undead."

He stands up and pacing, "I believe we take a detour to my work shop, how does that sound?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:01 pm
Sounds good let's go

They fuse together

What she said  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:18 pm
"Very well then" He dropped a small bag of coins on the table, then made a few hand gestures and a mouth like portal opened up, on the other side being the little necropolis. "Lets go then."

((To the little necropolis))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:21 pm
(To the little necropolis arrow )  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:36 pm
((Alchemy like in Fullmetal alchemist, the anime a show I get power from souls of the dead.))

"I notices you seemed to be almost.......................Melting"

A humored smile came across his face as the blue flames created a ie world around them sucking all the heat out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:36 pm
((I'm sorry, I don't watch television. I'm only familiar with what, y'know, every other major fantasy in the world acknowledges it as.))

She nodded, keeping up a small smile at the statement.
"Yes. I'm not exactly sure what would happen if I were to stay so hot, but I wouldn't like to find out. Luckily, normal temperatures are fine, if a little uncomfortable." After glancing back at Shadow for a second, her gaze moved back to the sitting man as she waited for his reply.  

Cocoon Master

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:10 pm
a pair of plushies wearing suits walk in and glue a big fancy poster to the wall

Check out the Plushie Palace & Pub!
the Best hotel in all of byako is throwing a winter bash!!!
Everybody is welcome

(begins friday)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas