Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Curious about peoples favourite creatures from the series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite creatures?
  Zombies
  Lickers
  Nemesis (Game)
  Nemesis (Movie)
  Tyrants (all class Tyrants)
  Nyx
  Neptunes
  Dog zombies
  William Birkin (all versions)
  Plants (all versions)
View Results

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
lil pandy bear
o by far the lickers for me. bac wen i first started playing resident evil 2 for the first time in 1998 i saw the licker drawling across the window and in the bac on my mind a part of me pissed my pants and thought "if i have to fight that thing, im toast T~T" and then, it just wouldnt die cuz i kept hitting it with my pisol and the stupid thing kept getting bac up T~T so to this day lickers r awesome lol there claws r just insane and the bonus of getting to watch them bing created is just..... it makes me ecstatic, joyous, horrified, and oddly hungry all at the same time lol

*dies from grammar deprivation* burning_eyes

Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm
Hunters. They get the job done.

EDIT: @pandy: I don't mean to sound harsh, but I agree with Bio. Please try to use proper grammar when posting. sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

Belbecat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:34 am
Zombies, there are plenty and their heads are squishie xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Belbecat
Zombies, there are plenty and their heads are squishie xp

Yes, their heads are squishy, but I like lickers way better.  

Sleepy Nia

Nilly Tsegrah

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:27 pm
I've always favored the Crimson Heads from REMake. >>; I hate them to death and almost always try to prevent them appearing, but they're so funny to watch run around. Granted, they scare me when they just randomly jump up but I can usually evade them.

Was Nyx that gigantic blob that absorbed the Tyrant at the end of REOutbreakF#2? I vaguely remember that but I don't think I played my game right because I played that level again and didn't fight the boss for some reason. He/she/it scared me. But it was so cool to gawk at a big absorbing blob.

@KonPhusionStar - I think they had it in the lab, but the infection that hit Yawn caused him to mutate and grow out of control. I can't remember. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:07 am
Agreed. Crimson Heads. There's nothing scarier than having to readjust to Tank Controls while running from those buggers. D: Admittedly I've been a bad RE fan. School has taken me away from you all.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:47 pm
It's okay, lately there's nothing good in terms of RE news. Hasn't been since fall of 2007 when Extinction came out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:45 pm
william was my favorite probably cause re2 was the ps1 game i ever owned and plus he looks so cool but hes too easy to beat  

zombiehunter189

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:55 pm
Other than Nemesis, I didn't find any of the bosses in RE games to be that difficult. Challenging yes, but not a** kickingly difficult. Other than Outbreak File 2, that game rapes me every time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:23 pm
My favorite creature from RE has to be the Tyrant-001. He's the most badass creature ever put into the game. Plus he can be a badass WITHOUT WEARING PANTS! who else but him can pull that off?  

Erephon

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It's okay, lately there's nothing good in terms of RE news. Hasn't been since fall of 2007 when Extinction came out.

I know. rolleyes

And I don't think it's going to get any better with the Darkside Chronicles. Although if they remake Steve's death I MIGHT have to watch that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 pm
No, of course THAT piece of inevitable crap isn't gonna get better, but at least there's the 4th movie to look forward to.  

Biohazard EXTREME

I Albert Wesker I

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:37 pm
I think my favorite Monster in the RE series would have to be the T-0400TP Tyrant from Outbreak file 2 End of the road scenario. I like the look of it which basically looks like a 103 but this variant can survive rockets. It also looks bad-a** when it mutates and gets those giant claws. Its actually kinda hard in-game it always charges me and knocks me down and my team mates have some sort of mental disorder and leave me to die while they get killed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 pm
Bumping for the sake of cleanliness.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff