Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:31 pm
PinkSpider
Mmmm I cut my wrist really bad a couple of weeks ago. I ripped a tendon and damaged my nerves. Not good.... I spent like three days in hospital...
My scar is huge and it looks nasty as... neutral

that sux. dumb question.....did it hurt?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:04 pm
already did! whee  

` T A M P O N

evie x core

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:49 am
Guitars=Life
My friend says that she'd slit her wrists if she felt like it. My friends find her creepy. Would you?

eeek i don't do that and i would neverr do that. crazies  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:16 pm
CREEPS.ME.OUT.
UHHH.
MAYBEIF I FELT LIKE DYING?
Took the words out of my mouth =/  

The_8th_Deadly_Sin

very merry unbirthday

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:36 pm

I know this is going to sound sappy but i almost slit my wrist's but i decided i would wait until after this concert thing called Aquire the Fire [also known as Battle cry]. When i got there i felt like the lord really spoke to me and it saved me. Although life sucks and i hate it i have decided not to choose the easy way out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:55 am
KittyKat2010
yah... i want to but.... i just cant.... theres only one thing holding me back...
that's the same exact way I feel  

fullmeatgirl

Iru Mistwalker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:10 am
No i wouldn't how ever i do cut my self....more for a poetic reason though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:12 am
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Holy_Death
I hope the officals don't have this place like watched... My principal called me up one day and asked me too take off my wrist bands and show my wrists to him.. He found a paper that said "Ian must be emo!" And a knife and arm... God..

that sux. i'm surprized that my teachers haven't said anything cuz i wear black jackets all the time, am always depressed, and classmates tell the teachers i cut myself even though they have never seen my wrists.
yah, we were havin a discussion in my class about suicide and like this kid was like "oh thats wat the emo kids do" and sum1 was like wats emo? And my teacher asked me to explain it, then i had ta explain goth, and scene. and tehy were like "Do u cut??" and my teacher just looked at me, and she said "of course she doesnt" It was awkward.
oh that reminds me after lunch I was really tired so I didn't want to speak to any one.we had a sub for 6th period i walked in and this kid was trying to talk to me and i started to ignore him he said,"Bianca quit being emo." The sub asked what's emo? The stupid idiot said oh it's when they cut their-selfs(this kid always said he's emo but he's just a poser)the sub burning_eyes "bianca is their anything wrong? burning_eyes
I could hear them while i was trying to sleep
well I got like 3 min. of sleep crying  

fullmeatgirl

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:26 am
My best friend Lyndsey thinks I cut myself because my other best friend Michael calls me emo.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:24 pm
I would never slit my wrist unless I was in desprete Mental and physical pain and it wouldnt matter if I did, I have friends that do that so they feel better about stuff that Happends to them at school and stuff, but not there wrists more like on the other side of there hand and there upper arms.  

Lella_Bean

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:11 pm
I did once

...I somehow got salt in the cut... and I never, NEVER DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!! gonk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:13 pm
I get really tired of people telling other who cut themselves to just kill themselves.
Most of the time they're not doing it to die, they're doing it to keep living.
Cutting is in my experience a way to get through things.
I don't know why but it takes off stress.

I used to cut alot and I've only cut once recently and to me it's just a way to let go of some things.  

rickystrange

The_Little_Emo_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:13 am
I think people who cut give emos bad names.

Alot of emo people i know do not cut.

And they agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:42 pm
sasoriXcore
I did once

...I somehow got salt in the cut... and I never, NEVER DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!! gonk
ouchies confused  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

EllieRegret

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:04 pm
I used to, it released the pain, but now it doesn't even fade me. i quit after a while though. and my best friend even got me a plastic razor.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games