Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
How far would you go? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yawn or Neptune
  Yawn on a plane Dx
  Jaws :D
View Results

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:45 am
[M]oogle [W]arrior
IDK how far i would make it. I would be freaking out though!

Well, we all know that the ones who end up freaking out too much don't last very long...*coughbradcough*...>>  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:40 pm
Since I'm pretty good at puzzle solving, and I have fast reflexes, I'm sure I could get out of the mansion alive.  

StriderHayato

Sukotsu Souske

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:59 pm
Poor Brad, never getting any love. 3nodding
I'll say this again. If that ever happened to any of us, we would all be pretty much screwed. xp

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:25 pm
Sukotsu Souske
Poor Brad, never getting any love. 3nodding
I'll say this again. If that ever happened to any of us, we would all be pretty much screwed. xp
That's the most honest answer of all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 pm
Wells.. I would personally be like... forget the game storyline.. im gonna go out there and take my chances with those dogs.. alot simpler than a whole mansion full of zombies and other various things that wish to eat you... >.>.... Or id just stay in the main hall at the beginning and rock back and forth in the corner mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:57 am
II Hiro II
I don't think I'd get very far xd I'd probably be too freaked out to leave the safety of the main hall, lol xd

same xd  

fontelos2

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:30 pm
It's hard to think "Would I last in that world?" because in the games you are limited in how to kill something, but in real life you can kill stuff in basically an unlimited amount of ways. But in the game it's easier to heal your wounds. If I got bit in the leg by a zombie I'd be liming for about 5 hours because I can't just eat a green herb and magically be ready for more action. So here it is, what I would carry with me is 2 swords on my waste, a handgun, a fanny pack full of ammo from a local gun shop (ok those look really retarded but its easier to get the ammo out of that instead of a backpack, so its look cool or live) a first aide kid, and a survival knife. Since zombies flesh is decaying it would be easier to kill with a sword. If a sword can cut off a human arm with no difficulty imagine how many zombies you can kill with one slash if they were standing around you. But when it comes to Yawn and Neptune in that situation its hard to think. I'd wait until it came up to me and just hold the swords up at its mouth. And while it's swimming off shoot the crap out of it. Nemesis I'd run away while shooting and when he gets week and falls to the ground I'd kill him with the swords. And Tyrant is slow when you first fight him so I would do the same and then cut its head off, then his arms, and his legs, just to be safe, and then he wouldn't chase me after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:39 pm
I would be flipping out atho i would try to keep my cool zombie i would keep my distance yawn would be a sinch i would sneak behind him and shoot him in the head wile with neptune i wouldnt even go down there into the bottom of the gard house  

Aunshi360

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:41 pm
KonPhusionStar
It's hard to think "Would I last in that world?" because in the games you are limited in how to kill something, but in real life you can kill stuff in basically an unlimited amount of ways. But in the game it's easier to heal your wounds. If I got bit in the leg by a zombie I'd be liming for about 5 hours because I can't just eat a green herb and magically be ready for more action. So here it is, what I would carry with me is 2 swords on my waste, a handgun, a fanny pack full of ammo from a local gun shop (ok those look really retarded but its easier to get the ammo out of that instead of a backpack, so its look cool or live) a first aide kid, and a survival knife. Since zombies flesh is decaying it would be easier to kill with a sword. If a sword can cut off a human arm with no difficulty imagine how many zombies you can kill with one slash if they were standing around you. But when it comes to Yawn and Neptune in that situation its hard to think. I'd wait until it came up to me and just hold the swords up at its mouth. And while it's swimming off shoot the crap out of it. Nemesis I'd run away while shooting and when he gets week and falls to the ground I'd kill him with the swords. And Tyrant is slow when you first fight him so I would do the same and then cut its head off, then his arms, and his legs, just to be safe, and then he wouldn't chase me after that.

how would you reach his head with a sord  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:50 pm
I'd get to room past the trap ceiling, and have a seat, and light a cigar. Read the literature in the room until dawn, and walk out the front door.  

JeffesinFerre

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:21 pm
First, I would always have a partner at my side. I would be too freak out to be all by myself...though I would really try hard to keep my cool. I could probably handle one or two zombies coming at me, but when it's a room full of them...panic may set in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:29 pm
Aunshi360
KonPhusionStar

how would you reach his head with a sord
no, after he falls to the floor when you first fight him and he just faints.  

taylortenacity

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:52 pm
Oh, how very quickly I would die...

See, I'd be the idiot that opens the front door and has the Cerberus pop in for a visit, and the one that goes and pokes Forrest's body, the one that presses the button in the room with the armor statues, the one that takes the key from the podium and wonders that that whirring sound is, and the one that takes the shotgun without any means of replacing it. xd

If by some freak miracle of God or Wesker I managed to stay alive past the zombies, I might be able to run from the Joe and Jim (as I've taken to calling the Hunters that come in pairs rofl ), but the Crimson Heads would more than certainly lop me into to tiny bits to top their Barry-In-Chris's-Scenario-Salad.

As far as Yawn and Neptune go - IF I somehow made it that far - I would pass out and be swallowed whole by Yawn, since I'm terrified of snakes. Or, if I somehow managed to make it through there, I would be too slow and pitiful to slosh through the water, especially being that I can't swim to save my life (which in this case I would probably have to) and get swallowed whole - AGAIN - by Neptune and its groupies.

...Either that, or I'd still be hiding in the main hall at dawn, after freaking out all night and going through all contortions imaginable not to whack COMPLETELY OUT, and blow up with the rest of the mansion. Yeah, that seems infinitely more plausible. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:29 pm
Truest answer ever I swear...

ANYWAY....

Let's see, well for one, if I made it through the forest after joseph was wasted, I would stay in the main hall or follow wesker... no, wait, I couldn't do that because wesker would kill me. Ok, instead, I would stay with Chris and follow him around and about the mansion, and when it came to zombie killing, I'd help him out. Next, when finding rebecca and that one dude (Forgot his name), I'd get them healed up, ASAP. Then Chris and Rebecca would head off to somewhere and I'd stay with whats his face. When he and I entered the area where Neptune gets him, I'd try and save his life only to be tragically killed in his place.... OR if I'm lucky we'll both be saved. I'd get me and him to a safer position while chris did what he did that killed it. After that, we'd probably split up due to some jackass puzzle, and he'd be killed by Lisa, with her soon comeing after me, I'd luckily be able to escape, but I'd be far too tired to really keep surviveing, so I'd succumb to death at the hands of one of the faster enemies, such as cerberus or the enhanced zombies, or maybe even the hunters.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 am
Kadeejah Seshat
Oh, how very quickly I would die...

See, I'd be the idiot that opens the front door and has the Cerberus pop in for a visit, and the one that goes and pokes Forrest's body, the one that presses the button in the room with the armor statues, the one that takes the key from the podium and wonders that that whirring sound is, and the one that takes the shotgun without any means of replacing it. xd

If by some freak miracle of God or Wesker I managed to stay alive past the zombies, I might be able to run from the Joe and Jim (as I've taken to calling the Hunters that come in pairs rofl ), but the Crimson Heads would more than certainly lop me into to tiny bits to top their Barry-In-Chris's-Scenario-Salad.

As far as Yawn and Neptune go - IF I somehow made it that far - I would pass out and be swallowed whole by Yawn, since I'm terrified of snakes. Or, if I somehow managed to make it through there, I would be too slow and pitiful to slosh through the water, especially being that I can't swim to save my life (which in this case I would probably have to) and get swallowed whole - AGAIN - by Neptune and its groupies.

...Either that, or I'd still be hiding in the main hall at dawn, after freaking out all night and going through all contortions imaginable not to whack COMPLETELY OUT, and blow up with the rest of the mansion. Yeah, that seems infinitely more plausible. blaugh

Ohh, and I forgot the spiders! How could ANYONE forget the spiders? *dies just at the thought of one* Well, there you have it; I'm bonered.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff