Avatar Cosplayers~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:55 am
i cant wait till i see your izumi cosplay takun! ::getting ready for glomping:: ad i have a takuto cosplayer pic~ i posted this earlier in the anime expo page~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i also found a good meroko but its blurry...>_< sadly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:11 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i also found a good meroko but its blurry...>_< sadly

Will you post it anyway? I'd like to see it... *loves Meroko*  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:29 pm
I think I'm gonna do a different cosplay. Who should I do? Something easy that doesn't take a lot of my gold... sweatdrop

EDIT: Cosplaying Ririsu now. Been wanting to do her for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:53 pm
Mm... I wanted to do Mitsuki but it's hard to decide a fitting hairstyle for her xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:03 am
Leri
Mm... I wanted to do Mitsuki but it's hard to decide a fitting hairstyle for her xd

Maybe the bao hairstyle? It's the closest to the two curls, and it has the right bangs. Full Moon would probably be easier in terms of hair. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:54 pm
ill post the meroko anyway. but i have to get it to the right size and stuff. and i have to fund the CD i burned my pics on. >_< i lent it to my friends who went, i think itll be back in 5 days or so. 3nodding but i will post it if you want it~  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:08 pm
Ooh. My cousin plans to cosplay one of Tanemura's characters. We just don't know which one... stare This stare is pointed at the millions of pictures that are mocking us right now. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:58 pm
Wow...looking at all of these cosplay pictures, I feel dizzied by the fact that they must've spent a ton of time and dedication making these costumes! Not to mention, money...

I like that Takuto cosplayer! That was a pretty good cosplay. o_o

I could cosplay Madoka. xD All I need to do is find a wig the right color...or buy the wig and dye it, get together the clothes needed, find a piggy toy, and I'd be set.  

Lepidus Light

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:08 am
solarfacade
Leri

Maybe the bao hairstyle? It's the closest to the two curls, and it has the right bangs. Full Moon would probably be easier in terms of hair. confused

Yeah xd But either way, I can't since I have to save up for the contest >_>; so no spending gold for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:19 am
Leri
solarfacade
Leri

Yeah xd But either way, I can't since I have to save up for the contest >_>; so no spending gold for me.

Oh yeah... poo.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:11 am
gaia stff are expensive.... stare but i want a NM scarf.... gonk they are so expensive! i mean, its a computer item!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:29 pm
If you want to cosplay a shinigami, there's a wing-ish item now. The Solar Headdress looks like wings if you equip it a certain way (see my avy).  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:48 pm
I wish I could do cosplay avi as Meroko but all they have is the ears and even they are expensive. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:41 pm
PrincessRyoko
I wish I could do cosplay avi as Meroko but all they have is the ears and even they are expensive. gonk

Actuall Meroko is the easiest to cosplay here, the manga version at least. All you need is the pink hair, the ears, the black top hat, the new g-lol black skirt and top and black boots.
And 2 guitars for the wings.  

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:12 pm
Takuto
PrincessRyoko

Actuall Meroko is the easiest to cosplay here, the manga version at least. All you need is the pink hair, the ears, the black top hat, the new g-lol black skirt and top and black boots.
And 2 guitars for the wings.
I agree, the things are expensive. o.O Btw, Meroko is now even easier to cosplay thanks to the new Gothic Lolita (G-LOL) items! +_+ (I might cosplay her in the future. xD)  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff