Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo Kids are starting to Make me Hate Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Balmung372

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Chi-Shihan Kei Kakuhan
And I think you should all agree. We turned Emo to be different, to stand out and turn to our ways of "independence and a bigger understanding of everything." I've been emo for about 1/2 year. But I've gotten some friends who are emo. They seem carefree, and not even remotely contemplative. I've seen a couple here. Maybe you guys are in the right and I'm in the wrong. But I'm starting to hate myself and you guys even more by every hour. Prove me wrong.

thats what i tell my mom who cant accept me, i tell her i dont want to fit in, i want to be different.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:41 pm
chelzcatherine
bassmule
U LAFF @ MEH CUZ EYEM DIFFRNT, EYE LAFF @ U CUZ UR @LL TEH SAYM

Do you really think that you're an individual because you're "Emo? Get it through your head that you can't be Emo as much as you can be Techno.
Is this the only person in this topic who knows what emo is?.... ITS NOT A STEREOTYPE evil

3nodding  

Omakor

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:42 pm
Omakor
chelzcatherine
bassmule

Do you really think that you're an individual because you're "Emo? Get it through your head that you can't be Emo as much as you can be Techno.
Is this the only person in this topic who knows what emo is?.... ITS NOT A STEREOTYPE evil

3nodding
k, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:01 pm
Chaos A.D.
Omakor
chelzcatherine
bassmule

3nodding
k, lol

just agreeing with their point.  

Omakor

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:10 pm
chelzcatherine
bassmule

No this isn't the only person who knows what it is, he is a t**t though.

lol. Besides, if only real emo fans posted, this place would have four members shrugging at each other and yelling "GTFO N00BZ!" at anyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Rellik San
chelzcatherine
bassmule

lol. Besides, if only real emo fans posted, this place would have four members shrugging at each other and yelling "GTFO N00BZ!" at anyone else.
Because people that know what it actually is, don't want to put up with this kind of stupidity.  

WudupTj

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
chelzcatherine
bassmule

Because people that know what it actually is, don't want to put up with this kind of stupidity.
More because if everyone agree's wheres the discussion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:36 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
chelzcatherine
bassmule

I Think you have discussion confused with 'stupid internet arguments'.
There's a difference.  

WudupTj

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:12 am
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
chelzcatherine
bassmule

There's a difference.

No people like you and Bass taking offence to someone that doesn't agree with you and flaming them, starts arguments.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:12 am
Okay I don't really care if you hate me or not. It's not like I've never been hated before. But isn't that what being Emo is all about?  

Communist_Manifesto666

WudupTj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:36 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San

There's a difference.

No people like you and Bass taking offence to someone that doesn't agree with you and flaming them, starts arguments.
I don't 'take offense' to stupidity.
I correct it harshly.
or something...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:32 am
ok what i have to say about this get over it its not about hateing your self or hateing others its about if you like the music and like the style i have emo friends and im proud to be a emo myself but don't get all goth and start hateing people i chould careless if you hate me but be yourself and stop being so goth and start liveing out life o and GO GO EMO RANGERS rofl  

WHS_emo

WudupTj

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:29 pm
WHS_emo
ok what i have to say about this get over it its not about hateing your self or hateing others its about if you like the music and like the style i have emo friends and im proud to be a emo myself but don't get all goth and start hateing people i chould careless if you hate me but be yourself and stop being so goth and start liveing out life o and GO GO EMO RANGERS rofl
♫ Fine, I ******** admit it! ♪

You may leave now.

♪ I'm Annas' babies Daddy! D:< ♫

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
WHS_emo

You may leave now.

thank you, this kid has no intelligence  

The Dadalorian
Crew

WudupTj

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:34 pm
Chaos A.D.
Sashimi on a Platter
WHS_emo

You may leave now.

thank you, this kid has no intelligence

He's too damn stupid to flame.
:/
He can't even keep the same train of thought to make one post.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games