Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:24 pm
Zoroku, now transformed into Kotaro noded in acceptace. "Very well then." he sank his claws into the branch, and lowered himslef to the ground silently with his lengthening arms.

He moved silently through the bushes and apeared infront of Lutia, sensing her violent emotion. He grins maliciously, nothing was beter than a fight between two monsters, but that would have to wait.

"Your being followed." he said bluntly "I've been ordered to get you to safety. What do you choose?" Zoroku would have him help, so in the end thats what he would have to do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:37 pm
lutia stood up dagger in one hand with her cast close to her chest
studying this strange person
could be a trap...but either it is a vassal for someone who is genuinly an ally in which case i should listen or an enemy leading me into a trap which should be fine so long as i dont let my guard down..
im sure i could deal with him regardless

she nods "very well. which way to safty?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:50 pm
X sences movement toward them

I think we have company

she quickly uses her chakra to make a cave and shoves Hasmat inside

Stay there until I tell you to attack

she then seals the top and covers it flawlessly with grass and leaves, she then moved to a different tree camouflaging herself so that she was invisible, but still holding the rope

Hopfully when they come I can use this giant redback spider agenst them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:43 pm
Desta too sensed some movement, but something on top of that made her pause. I can feel Lutia and several others... Lutia is in pain... the other is... "Flat smash!" Desta whipped out her left blade and cracked the flat of the blade on the tree that had the invisible string, she still had not seen it but knew was there from sensors in her HatTop computer. The tree she cracked didn't break or topple, just shook rapidly, branches moving like an earthquake had happened below.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:11 pm
X feels the string brush her face

What?

sees the man in the shaking tree

I must have senced some junior ninja, this throws my plan out the window

Reviling herself she readys her kunai, and lanches them at his legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:46 pm
Kotaro smiled, "Lets go," he jumped up into the branches above them, "...or do you need help getting around?" he said in a condecending tone. He looked of towards the castle. He would have to rely on the predicted movements of the searching groups, he was alredy Kotaro, and could no longer perform the spirit binding technique.

"We'll be going this way, and keep that dagger out, no telling when we may need it."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:54 pm
lutia smiled at the youngsters bravado
"just try not to go to slowly"
she steps back a few teps and runs forward jumping onto the lowest branch and useing her acrobatic skills to reach the young ninja
"give me any intel you have on the enemy as we go along"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:07 pm
((Youngster might not be the right tearm at the moment, right now he definetly has the mind and bodily aperance of someone in there late twenties))

Kotro's smile vanished. "Very well then" he turned and took off through the branches of the trees, making a loose ark in the path towards the castle. It would take them longe, but it would be less likely for them to run into the chasing parties.

"What we know now is that there are three people in pursiuit. One seems to rely heavily on technological advantage, and one seems to be a moving corpse however bond to that one is the third, I wasn't able to acertain very much information other than the fact that they have great spiritual power."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:23 pm
lutia nodded thaufully as she kept up with him "and who ordered you to aid me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:32 pm
Sayo had kept up with him just fine and hid in a bush under the tree. she hid with out word watching. her eyes becoming wide when she saw the girls kunai . Sayo jumped up in the way of the kunai letting it hit her leg. and landing on the ground. Sayo pulled it out of her leg and looked up at the girl. "Can i just kill them and call it good" she said looking up at him in the tree. before standing up  

the_moons_last_light

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:58 pm
This is turning out to be an interesting favor, Desta...

she pulls out a scroll and produces a katana from it and takes a defencive stance  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:42 pm
The tree shock violently he almost slipped out of the tree but he stud through it. ‘That is the worst way to handle a blade. She’s going to break it’ He thought to him self. He grabbed four kunai out from his pocket of his coat. He slipped his body to the side of the branch and he hanged there for a while. He let go to throw two of them to a higher point in another tree. He did a back flip in the air and when he was upside down. He threw the other two at her. He landed on the ground crouched low to the ground. His hand was placed on his sword ready for the next move form her. His eyes were locked on her movements. He saw the girl form the corner of his eyes. “They have only engaged each other. You can give it a go, but do not kill them… and try not to injure your self again.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:13 pm
Kotaro was impressed, not many untrained people could keep up. "That fool's teacher." he said dryly "If I had it my way, you and your pursuers would be bloddy ribons by now."

Faintly in the distance the shape of the caste could be seen through the forest. He wanted to see how good girl was. "Were moving too slowly, we have to go faster." he began to accelerate, nearlly doubling his speed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:17 pm
The first Kunai was easily deflected into the tree with her first blade as she brought it around simultaneously pulling out her dimensional blade, the second kunai disappeared into a miniture vortex caused by the unsheathing of the blade. She held her defensive stance, keeping an eye on all of her surroundings. "Why do you attack?"  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:12 pm
X shiethes her sword

If there is no intent on kiling here, then I see no reason to fight.

tosses a small vat of healing cream to Sayo

Believe me or don't, that cream should heal your leg.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff