Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
DVD Idea.Disk 1 UPDATED THE FIRST disk is up. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the DVD disk 1 side 1?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
no
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:35 pm
JayLightning
Kronik
Drunko
Kronik
Quote:
A newbie is a newcomer to a particular field, the term being commonly used on the Internet, where it might refer to new, inexperienced, or ignorant users of a game, a newsgroup, an operating system or the Internet itself. The term is generally regarded as an insult, although in many cases more experienced/knowledgeable people use it in purposes of negative reinforcement, urging "newbies" to learn more about the field or area in question. A newbie is also labelled as such if they are polite when asking questions about the game where as noobs are impolite and believe that the more advanced players are themselves, noobs.

This is referenced to in the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del, where, through visual examples, it shows the clearly defined difference between newbies and noobs.

Let's see, I've been on gaia since September 03, I've been in WWF for more than a year and I'm better than you...so to put it simply, Kronik=experianced member, not "n00b"
yea but id have to agree with them in the last 10 min youve been acting like a noob!!!!!!!!!
Kronik act not like noob, Kronik is teh king.

See? That was acting like a noob, I'm just acting like a self-centered moderator...there is a differance.

I really don't see a difference at the moment...
Then you're not looking close enough dear Jay  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Kronik
Zemnas
Hmm, arrogant ******** aren't we? Let's see, you're acting all high and mighty, and you think you're better than everyone else? N00b can be used in many ways. In this case, you're a "n00b" for thinking you're better than everyone.
I've got news for you, partner. I guarantee most, if not ALL people in this guild don't like you. You're just an arrogant a**, who THINKS he's better than everyone else. Where, in fact, you just outright blow.
Well now you've borderlined flaming...which is, if my facts are straight, against the rules. Seems like someone needs to get control of one's emotions if ensuring a friendly place to rp is in fact your plan. Cause if it's not, then I'm afraid I'll have no other alternitive than to request your immediate removal. If you want to play around with me, that's fine, but you need to keep your anger in check.
yea and all oaklands gunna do at the moment is tell you both to knock it off. cuse your institgating the whole thing from the begining . yea is last statment might be hiting the bourder line but who instigated it by acting like a noob for the last 15 min...shall we take a poll!!!!!!!!..lol  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:38 pm
Kronik
JayLightning
Kronik
Drunko
Kronik
Quote:
A newbie is a newcomer to a particular field, the term being commonly used on the Internet, where it might refer to new, inexperienced, or ignorant users of a game, a newsgroup, an operating system or the Internet itself. The term is generally regarded as an insult, although in many cases more experienced/knowledgeable people use it in purposes of negative reinforcement, urging "newbies" to learn more about the field or area in question. A newbie is also labelled as such if they are polite when asking questions about the game where as noobs are impolite and believe that the more advanced players are themselves, noobs.

This is referenced to in the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del, where, through visual examples, it shows the clearly defined difference between newbies and noobs.

Let's see, I've been on gaia since September 03, I've been in WWF for more than a year and I'm better than you...so to put it simply, Kronik=experianced member, not "n00b"
yea but id have to agree with them in the last 10 min youve been acting like a noob!!!!!!!!!
Kronik act not like noob, Kronik is teh king.

See? That was acting like a noob, I'm just acting like a self-centered moderator...there is a differance.

I really don't see a difference at the moment...
Then you're not looking close enough dear Jay

You are the one putting that name in a bad place. You started something you should not have. Everything you do is contributing to the factor. Mystic is telling the truth whether you like it or not. So stop acting like a fool and shut up. Case closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:38 pm
Kronik
Zemnas
Hmm, arrogant ******** aren't we? Let's see, you're acting all high and mighty, and you think you're better than everyone else? N00b can be used in many ways. In this case, you're a "n00b" for thinking you're better than everyone.
I've got news for you, partner. I guarantee most, if not ALL people in this guild don't like you. You're just an arrogant a**, who THINKS he's better than everyone else. Where, in fact, you just outright blow.
Well now you've borderlined flaming...which is, if my facts are straight, against the rules. Seems like someone needs to get control of one's emotions if ensuring a friendly place to rp is in fact your plan. Cause if it's not, then I'm afraid I'll have no other alternitive than to request your immediate removal. If you want to play around with me, that's fine, but you need to keep your anger in check.

Borderline? HAH. In case you haven't notice, I'm outright flaming you. Come on, I dare you to start my "immediate removal." Come on, I'm waiting. As soon I send this, I want to see a PM in my inbox about being banned.

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:42 pm
Zemnas
Kronik
Zemnas

Borderline? HAH. In case you haven't notice, I'm outright flaming you. Come on, I dare you to start my "immediate removal." Come on, I'm waiting. As soon I send this, I want to see a PM in my inbox about being banned.
You expect me to read this as soon as you posted it? Well if he wants a banning, I think I should give it to him. It's the least I could do as a generous moderator. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Oh dude, you're taking too long. You SUCK as a moderator. I mean, if I saw someone daring me to ban them, I'd have it done, no questions asked! If you're going to be Vice-Captain, be a GOOD one, don't take so damn long.  

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:47 pm
Kronik
Zemnas
Kronik
Zemnas

You expect me to read this as soon as you posted it? Well if he wants a banning, I think I should give it to him. It's the least I could do as a generous moderator. What do you guys think?
I think you should shut up >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:52 pm
I don't think that was a very friendly thing to say. I was aking the opinion of my biggest fans and you decide to bash me? That's not cool at all, I'm actually disapointed in you guys. You challenge Kronik to a game of wits and you lose your cool just like that, I believe that makes me the winner...better luck next time.  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Shut up  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:39 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Shut up
Oh sure, take their side. He asked to be banned, I think we should do him the favour xd  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:41 pm
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Shut up
Oh sure, take their side. He asked to be banned, I think we should do him the favour xd
Just cool it, everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:48 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Shut up
Just cool it, everyone.
Woah dude, everythings cool when you're Kronik.  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Shut up
Just cool it, everyone.
I dig you. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:54 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Shut up
Just cool it, everyone.
I dig you. xd
Everyone does bro, I'm the best thing since Sliced Bread...which would make me the real Sliced Bread #2  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:58 pm
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Shut up
Just cool it, everyone.
I dig you. xd
Everyone does bro, I'm the best thing since Sliced Bread...which would make me the real Sliced Bread #2

If you say so. xd Who's that chick in your signature? Is that your sister? eek  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games