Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:39 pm
Onegai! Ravi
ooc: I love how everyone points out Hikaru talking to herself.. XDDD

Hikaru felt as thought she was being watched, and turned around to see the other two. She slapped on a carefree smile and got up energetically.

"Hello~!" she waved.

ooc(out of character I presum lol ^.^) I like how Hikaru was talking about random stuff lol, so I felt the need to draw attention to it ^.~

Shei looked at the girl in bemusement, "You may not realize it but classes will begin in a few hours, there's another bed in our chamber if you'd like to reside there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:51 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

Hikaru felt as thought she was being watched, and turned around to see the other two. She slapped on a carefree smile and got up energetically.

"Hello~!" she waved.

ooc(out of character I presum lol ^.^) I like how Hikaru was talking about random stuff lol, so I felt the need to draw attention to it ^.~

Shei looked at the girl in bemusement, "You may not realize it but classes will begin in a few hours, there's another bed in our chamber if you'd like to reside there?"

ooc: Hehe, she'll wind up doing that alot. XD

Hikaru rubbed the back of her head. "Ah! Oh, I forgot.. Ehehehe.." She quickly got a look of amazement on her face and then went to hug the girl, which was more like a tackle.

"Sugo~i! You talk so cool~ly!"

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:16 pm
Onegai! Ravi
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

"Hello~!" she waved.

Hikaru rubbed the back of her head. "Ah! Oh, I forgot.. Ehehehe.." She quickly got a look of amazement on her face and then went to hug the girl, which was more like a tackle.

"..." Shei looked at the young vampire with her one eyebrow raised. A smile tugged at her lips but her face remained an emotionless mask. "Come...I'll lead you to our chambers..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:18 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

"Hello~!" she waved.

"..." Shei looked at the young vampire with her one eyebrow raised. A smile tugged at her lips but her face remained an emotionless mask. "Come...I'll lead you to our chambers..."

Hikaru nodded and smiled. "Ha~~i!"  

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:52 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
DeniedUltraSex

-------------------------

Yaya was baffled. Why was the night class so enchanting?
They were all gorgeous.

She thought they must be rich and rolled her eyes sarcastically.

The second she caught a glimpse of that familiar orange hair she called out, "Hikaru! Over here!".

She didn't seem to notice, and was.... talking to herself?
Brushing it off she tried to catch her in the croud but seemed to bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." (I'm failing aren't I? SOMEONE, I bumped into yoooou. XD)

-------------------------

[[Agh, you guys sure can type...What time of the day is it, by the way?]]

Jadyn fell to the ground with a loud thump, her suitcase and bags scattering all over the place.

"Oh, no, I'm the one who should be saying sorry...I wasn't paying attention."

She looked up at the brown-haired girl standing in front of her and picked herself up off of the ground, picking up her dropped items.

"Do you mind telling me where I may find the Night Class Dormitory? I'm a new sophomore student."

--------------------------------

( Sorrry! I was busy all today. D': )
Yaya smiled softly. "Uhhh, yeah just follow all those other people. Not very hard since there's such a big crowd." She paused for a moment, "Might have trouble getting in anytime soon though."

Laughing Yaya realized she herself had to go soon.
"I'll catch you later!"

Even as Yaya walked she could only see those gorgeous auburn eyes.
The night sure seemed to have some strange colored eyes...

--------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama heard speaking coming from somewhere within the dorm, and she opened her eyes slowly. She could tell that, even within the small time she'd spent sleeping, her body was getting used to the system. She squinted as the light stung her eyes, almost feeling like her window was a bit to much of a magnifier. Almost, she reminded herself, and edcided not to block it by sliding a thin curtain across it. In any event, she hopped out of bed, realizing that she'd changed into her favorite red plaid flanels that always kept her warm. They were big on her, and the pants covered her feet almost completely. Her hands clung to the sleeves that overlapped them so that all that was visible were her fingers. Step by silent step, she made her way down the stairs to see yet another new vampire. She was clinging to Shei who seemed awfully tollerant of the fact. Rama smiled and hopped down the steps, standing with the people whom she'd already met.

"Are you new, too?" She asked, feeling as though she should get to know this girl as well. It was always a safe start to get to know some of the newbies on campus. "I'm Rama Onritsu!" The giving of the name was one of the most important steps in learning about a person since it was customery that the one initiating the conversation introduced themself first. Although Rama was also aware of the fact that she should learn what type of vampire the girl was, she didn't want to divulge that she was in fact a pure blood. So far, nobody seemed to notice this about her, and she thought it smarter to leave something out of sight if it would bring about any special treatment or discriminating thoughts about herself. 'It's not like I've done anything yet...' She thought, knowing for sure that she'd never infected an innocent human. She tried to stay away from them as much as possible, but here it seemed like doing so would be a quite a mission.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:09 pm
ranningu

Rama heard speaking coming from somewhere within the dorm, and she opened her eyes slowly. She could tell that, even within the small time she'd spent sleeping, her body was getting used to the system. She squinted as the light stung her eyes, almost feeling like her window was a bit to much of a magnifier. Almost, she reminded herself, and edcided not to block it by sliding a thin curtain across it. In any event, she hopped out of bed, realizing that she'd changed into her favorite red plaid flanels that always kept her warm. They were big on her, and the pants covered her feet almost completely. Her hands clung to the sleeves that overlapped them so that all that was visible were her fingers. Step by silent step, she made her way down the stairs to see yet another new vampire. She was clinging to Shei who seemed awfully tollerant of the fact. Rama smiled and hopped down the steps, standing with the people whom she'd already met.

"Are you new, too?" She asked, feeling as though she should get to know this girl as well. It was always a safe start to get to know some of the newbies on campus. "I'm Rama Onritsu!" The giving of the name was one of the most important steps in learning about a person since it was customery that the one initiating the conversation introduced themself first. Although Rama was also aware of the fact that she should learn what type of vampire the girl was, she didn't want to divulge that she was in fact a pure blood. So far, nobody seemed to notice this about her, and she thought it smarter to leave something out of sight if it would bring about any special treatment or discriminating thoughts about herself. 'It's not like I've done anything yet...' She thought, knowing for sure that she'd never infected an innocent human. She tried to stay away from them as much as possible, but here it seemed like doing so would be a quite a mission.

Hikaru looked over. "Hehe, yeah I'm new~!" she smiled. "I'm Ichinose Hikaru! Nice to meet you!" Feeling like the atmosphere was getting friendlier than it had when she first arrived, she began to relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:42 pm
Takumachi
Akemi walked in the main grand gates to the school. She was late, all because of that stupid man again. "Man, he goes." Entering the school's main building, she looked around. No one was around, at lest to her eyes. "Where was I supposed to go?" Looking at the piece of paper and mini map, she had no idea.

------------------------

( How'd I miss you? XD )
Walking back to her dorm Yaya sighed. "Seriously, I had no idea the night class was so crouded! I'll never find Hikaru like this!"

Noticing a girl who looked confused Yaya stopped briefly. "Are you in the day class?"

------------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:12 pm
Onegai! Ravi
ranningu

Hikaru looked over. "Hehe, yeah I'm new~!" she smiled. "I'm Ichinose Hikaru! Nice to meet you!" Feeling like the atmosphere was getting friendlier than it had when she first arrived, she began to relax.

[oh my, I have miss a lot sweatdrop ]

Hikari smile. She had been walking with the girls in silent. She was rather supprise at herself, she loves talking. But some how, a strange feeling rose in her stomach, preventing her from saying anything. She suddenly feel really arkward, her palms are sweating. What is happening to her? She feel so shy, wanting to go back to home, or anywhere for that matter.Hikari sigh "It's happening again" she thought. She glance at the girls, wondering if they've notice...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:23 pm
Somei Yoshino
Onegai! Ravi
ranningu

Hikari smile. She had been walking with the girls in silent. She was rather supprise at herself, she loves talking. But some how, a strange feeling rose in her stomach, preventing her from saying anything. She suddenly feel really arkward, her palms are sweating. What is happening to her? She feel so shy, wanting to go back to home, or anywhere for that matter.Hikari sigh "It's happening again" she thought. She glance at the girls, wondering if they've notice...

ooc: Hahaha, Hikari and Hikaru! biggrin

Hikaru noticed one of the girls looking a little unwell. She tilted her head.

"Are you okay?" Hikaru hoped that it wasn't her disturbing their sleep that had caused the girl to act this way.

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:27 pm
Onegai! Ravi
Somei Yoshino
Onegai! Ravi
ranningu

ooc: Hahaha, Hikari and Hikaru! biggrin

Hikaru noticed one of the girls looking a little unwell. She tilted her head.

"Are you okay?" Hikaru hoped that it wasn't her disturbing their sleep that had caused the girl to act this way.

[yay, our name are so close biggrin ]
"No no, I'm alright" Hikari said, not wanting anyone to be worried. "I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduce myself. My name is Watanabe Hikari. You could call me Kari, if you'll like"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:53 am
Shei continued to walk, "I am HanShukumei...Shei, if you will..."
ooc:....shei is very quiet sweatdrop lol  

pwn_4thewyn

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 am
Hikaru smiled at both of the girls.

"I'm Ichinose Hikaru. Nice to meet the two fo you."

Hikaru locked her arms with both Shei and Kari and started humming.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:02 am
Onegai! Ravi
Hikaru smiled at both of the girls.

"I'm Ichinose Hikaru. Nice to meet the two fo you."

Hikaru locked her arms with both Shei and Kari and started humming.

Hikari laugh, as she hum along with Hikaru. Strangely, that feeling in her stomach disappear. Hikari suddenly felt glad, really glad.  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas