Yeah, but I hate it!
  No, but I'd like to read it!
  No, and I don't plan to read it!
  Neutral Zone...Zen, maaaan!
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:57 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

For information on what the hell we're talking about, please look to Dreamcraft's multimedia section of her profile.

And now we can get back on topic. So~! Do you think Bella will turn into a vampire?

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:07 pm

No. At least, not anytime soon. Because of the Jacob thing. That will make it harder for her, because she still wants to be his friend. But maybe...I don't know. xD

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:23 pm

It'd be totally weird if Bella was like 80 and Edward still appeared to be 17 years old. xDD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:07 pm

Ewww, old person and young person smexing. That's so completely wrong. He says "Oh, I'll love you anyway." But, I think he missed the part about government and laws making something like that...illegal. xD
[old!Bella] :I <3 :K [17!Edward]
o///0;;

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Claudia the Vampire Child

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:08 pm
I love Twilight and New Moon....All my friends LOVE it. We part of Team Edward.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:31 pm

So hopefull Bella will be a vampire before she turns 30. xD;;

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:11 pm

Oh my god! I did!

-H- <--Middah Coopah. xDD;

Anyway, yeah. Bella better not turn into a prune. Well...she does have Carlisle's word, though, so it'll probably end up happening unless he gets persuaded to do otherwise. -shrugs-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:52 pm

Yeah. I can't wait for it to come out! I'm gonna shoot something! xDD I've got plenty to read, but still.

Or maybe they'll put it off for a long time and then the evil vampires will send Jane to kill her. Because Jane is teh (00135t 3v4h. xD

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

[.xPOKOx.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:57 pm
Twilight is awesome heart I hope Bella doesn't end up with Jacob......never really did like him stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:09 pm
[.xPOKOx.]
Twilight is awesome heart I hope Bella doesn't end up with Jacob......never really did like him stare

Agree..I hate Jacob...I was sad that they got together as friends crying  

Claudia the Vampire Child

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:18 pm

I think Jacob is a good friend for Bella. But it's obvious that romantically, she prefers Edward.

But I can't say that I like Jacob. xD He did get on my nerves.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:43 pm

Jacob is a man-b***h! Hmm? I said nothing! xDD

Jane is not 73h (001357, you liar. She 73h 10053r! xD

Mou, I want to read Eclipse more and more every day! Boo, it's taking so long to come out. Maybe someday, in a far off land, I will finally be reunited with the precious series. >.>

33mo~! 3mo is here! xD; </3

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:04 pm

Glok~ xD

Yesh. Aren't you so happy that I forced you to read Twilight? xD

But yeah. It drives me crazy. Not only do I have to wait for Eclipse, I also have to wait for Maximum Ride! Uh. And when I finish the books I'm reading now, I'll have to wait for the next book in that series! It's a never ending cycle of death! xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:51 pm

I just finished a really good book. A Great and Terrible Beauty. You should read it. Now I'm reading the sequal. It's good too. xDD The last one is coming out soon I think...but yeah. I'm forcing you to read them.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:46 pm
Someone needs to start a Twilight/New Moon Rp in this guild. I would totally join. Pity no one has (I ain't gonna do it >:B Don't ask).  
[Vista Ville] - Miscellaneous Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff