Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
If You Could Be a Character for a Day... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:50 pm
Ummmm....let's see...so many characters eek .....can't choose one. I'll be back.*Turns around and supposedly thinks for an hour. Come to find out, I was watching a butterfly. xd *  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:06 am
I would wanna be Mitsuki! ^_^ Because she is so strong and she has a passion for life and singing that really moves me. Plus, she has not one, but TWO true loves razz razz razz  

serenitysdreams

Suicu Azul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:53 am
Maron or Fin from KKJ. Maron's ability to change to Jeanne is cool, it would be cool to have some kind of superpowers cool ..or to have wings & fly like Fin. The only part I don't like about Fin is (highlight) that she went over to the devil's side in the middle of the story. To be one of the strangers would be cool too biggrin *having hard to decide*

At least as Maron I would live a normal life, but as her job makes her to do, I could stay up very late with an good explanation chasing demons x]
The strangers, they are all the leaders of their people? Kings and queens? Having someone filling your needs and bringing you food&drinks could be very nice xp And the powers of course too..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:38 am
w00t! Strangers all the way. I've said this before in here... But I'd want to be Kyoko. Cause having the ability to stop time is just awesome. Think of all the magic marker mustaches I could make... rofl twisted  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Poppyseed258789

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:13 pm
I would be............hmmmmmm............

Finn! >.<

I like her as Natsuki, and as Finn (good and evil)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bounce, Rabite!

Fin and Maron seem to be popular choices, lol... xd I suppose I wouldnt mind being Maron either... And Fin is fun to rp as. xd
Bounce, I say!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

TeruNoka

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:44 pm
Maron or Mitsuki  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:52 pm
User Image I would like to be Mitsuki so i could be singer, have heart Takuto heart , be around when Eichi finally dies YAY
,and have Negi heart as a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~nya~ heart ninja 4laugh rofl  

Mirai Ando

Maron91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:30 am
ehmmm i think MARON or HAINE biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:59 am
i think i would be mitsuki, maron, or haine 3nodding

Haine so I can actually fight

Maron cuz i could turn into jeanne and fight evil AND so i can be meet Chiyaki! heart

and Mitsuki so heart takuto heart can be mine and i could be a singer, and see myself as 16  

-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-

Kasumi-taichou

Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:40 pm
I would be Haine or Mitsuki.
Mitsuki is/was famous and can transform into a 16 year old xD that's awesome.
And Haine can fight! And plus she's in a school with a lotta cute guys! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:18 pm
Wow, lots of amazing characters to choose from...
Probably Maron. She's got a decent life (aside from not seeing her parents) She's got a ton of friends, Finn, and turns into Jeanne. Who doesn't want amazing powers AND an awesome outfit xd
And besides, nothing would give me more joy then annoying Chiaki. He's so awesome 3nodding heart

Also maybe Haine. She's got a sad story and no powers ( crying ) but she's got many caring friends and is always so happy and upbeat in a perfectly tolerable way biggrin  

Miss_StageActress

adorky-ble

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:56 am
If I was a character for a day I think I would like to be Mitsuki because I love to sing and so does she that is what my character would be!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:32 pm
Mitsuki-chan or Maron.

Maron- It'd be fun to be Jeanne and hang with Chiaki, Finn, Miyako, and Access all the time. But during the beggining.

Mitsuki- I want to transform into FullMoon and sing a GREAT as her heart 3nodding And because Takuto loves her...  

Senroh

Wordwok

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:21 am
I'd probably be Mitsuki/Fullmoon.
Live the life of fame for one day~ 3nodding
That'd be cool.
& I get to see some shinigami too! xd  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash