Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese historical drama's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:11 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
To me, Noverber's Chopin' is one of his best. 3nodding And the only song I like from Still Fantasy is Ting Mama De Hua, because the others are like rap...and stuff... xp

oh yeah, ting mama de hua was from that too, totally forgot about it.. i thought the tunes from november's chopin are really cool, i liked the album name "november's chopin" sounds umm.. sortta darkish but not freaky. wich album is coral sea (duet with lara from nqmm) from?

Yeah, the name is cool too. biggrin

the topics like "historical dramas" and we'r talking about jay chou xd

Yeah, while we have the jay chou thread, eh, oh well... xd

se7en singing chinese

It won't load. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:46 pm
[Bab! Co.]
It won't load. whee

oh well. tommy haas is playing now~ he's pretty good. FIR - Fly away, jiro's in it, just watch it carefully, you'll see him~  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:00 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
It won't load. whee

oh well. tommy haas is playing now~ he's pretty good. FIR - Fly away, jiro's in it, just watch it carefully, you'll see him~

o_O OMG he is in it, Fly Away is one of my favorites of F.I.R. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:54 pm
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
It won't load. whee

o_O OMG he is in it, Fly Away is one of my favorites of F.I.R. heart

yup. me stunned too. i like FIR's first album better than the second.. i wish i had faye's voice too. she's a awesome singer.  

blossoming-angel

Lil_Dragon_Gurl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:23 am
black_fairy12
"Step into the Past" (a bit old..but it's soo funny)
"Country Spirit" (a classic..so sad)
"Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion"
"War between the In-laws"(comedy)
"Return of the Condor Heroes"
omg..so much series i've watched....i'll post more after i remember haha whee But most of these are fiction and just stories ppl made up razz BUT THEY ARE STILL REALLY GOOD

return of the condor hero (ROCH) isnt a historical movie cuz it didnt happen in history. but it was written during the song dynasty. its another one of louis cha aka jinyong's work. and his work are pretty famous.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:59 pm
Lil_Dragon_Gurl
black_fairy12
omg..so much series i've watched....i'll post more after i remember haha whee But most of these are fiction and just stories ppl made up razz BUT THEY ARE STILL REALLY GOOD

return of the condor hero (ROCH) isnt a historical movie cuz it didnt happen in history. but it was written during the song dynasty. its another one of louis cha aka jinyong's work. and his work are pretty famous.

condor hero is written during the song dynasty?? eek i thought jinyong is still alive.. sweatdrop  

blossoming-angel

Lil_Dragon_Gurl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:29 pm
blossoming_angel
Lil_Dragon_Gurl
black_fairy12

condor hero is written during the song dynasty?? eek i thought jinyong is still alive.. sweatdrop

im sry 2 get u confused. jinyong is still alive. wat i meant was the storyline takes place during the song dynasty. sry.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:53 pm
Lil_Dragon_Gurl
im sry 2 get u confused. jinyong is still alive. wat i meant was the storyline takes place during the song dynasty. sry.

ohhhh.  

blossoming-angel

S a k r a n

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:03 pm
"War and Destiny" is based off The Rape Of Nanking, where Japanese soliders raped and totured Chinese people.
Quote:
In 1937, Manchuria was occupied by Japanese forces. Koo Ping On (Myolie Wu) and a brother-like Tin Hau Yi (Ron Ng) brought their sick mother to Nanjing. They were looking for Koo Maan Chuen (Lau Daan), who owned the biggest rice company in Nanjing. They intended to stay with Koo Maan Chuen, but they are segregated.

Eventually, Nanjing fell to Japanese forces. On (Myolie) was shocked to find out that Yi (Ron), with whom she grew up, was actually the son of the Japanese military officer, Chung Tin Ai (Sek Sau)! She also discovered that Yi (Ron), whom she considered to be her fiancé, was actually in love with Tsang Yuet Fung (Leila Tong), the fourth wife of her father. Eventually Fung (Leila Tong) fell in love with Yi (Ron).

Afterwards, Poon Sai Cheung (Sunny Chan), who helped the Japanese, “bought” On (Myolie). She was distraught. In the end, she unexpectedly fell in love with this man whom she had first hated with a passion and believed to be a traitor…

The background of the plot was set in Nanjing during World War II, and the characters live through the infamous Rape of Nanjing.

Source: Wikipedia

Personally, I haven't seen the series, but I heard it's pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:15 pm
Liu Bang and Xiang Yu!!!  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash