Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Hyrule Castle Town + Hyrule Castle [most LoZ games] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Working Class Hero
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:23 pm
i SAID i'm behind you IDIOT !!! *kicks Hakus back*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:56 pm
(no you werent) [thinking] she is so going to get it when this is over[ends] *runs much faster,so fast they were out in 5 seconds*  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:57 am
*clinging to Haku's back, hair messed up from him running too fast* eek That... was... a little... too... fast... So... where should we start looking? .................. Wait a second... there's something not right here... Oh yeah, I think in twilight the people in the light world turn into spirits or something... Well, what are you waiting for?!? Use your wolf senses... or... something...!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:40 pm
*haku activates them* [thinking] wow, this is so cool, and im going to kill her when this is over [ends] "grrrrrrrrrrr"  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:20 pm
Ooh! What is it? Did you find Hiruma!? ... Or are you just growling at me because I'm annoying? *shrugs* Meh. It's not like you can answer these questions, 'cause you're a wolf and everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:06 pm
[thinking] well i did find haruma and i was growling at you idiot!, man when this is over i will never look at wolves the same agin [ends] *charges to where hiruma is ,realy fast*  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:46 am
Hey, did you find a bone? rofl Just kidding... You found Hiruma, didn't you? .......... You know, I knew right when I saw you that you were Haku. You're not really the same color as most wolves... Anyway, let's get Hiruma and get out of here!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:44 pm
gonk [thinking] YOU KNEW IT WAS ME AND YOU STILL RODE ME?!?!?!?[ends] "grrooowwwwlll" [thinking] i sense something, and hiruma [ends]  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:40 am
Let's go get Hiruma already! Jeez... Don't just sit there and growl all day...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:29 pm
*Hiruma sees Haku* hi Haku how are ...... OH GOD !!! *RUNS*  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:55 pm
question [thinking] why is he running?[ends] haku folows hirmuma and grabs him "ggggrrrrrrr" throws hiruma on his back  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:04 am
'Kay then... Let's go. *calls Dusk* Dusk should come any second-- *hundreds of twilight birds come* ... Never mind... I think we should walk... Come on, let's get to Lake Hylia! Man, I'm bored...  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:30 pm
[thinking] finally a good idea[ends] haku charges off to lake hyrial  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:11 pm
((It's Lake Hylia))  

Teh Link

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:12 pm
*Calls to Breena. "What do you want Kandya?"* Breena you stay here okay? Come tell me if anything goes wrong around here. *Runs and follows the others to Lake Hylia.*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff