Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:32 am
cmcguigan470
it was pretty sad when Steve died and told Claire he loved her, but u hav 2 admit he left it kinda l8, lol.

Steve didn't actually die.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:58 am
WhteUmbrella001
cmcguigan470
it was pretty sad when Steve died and told Claire he loved her, but u hav 2 admit he left it kinda l8, lol.

how come? I haven't finished the game, I only read the comic book series of Code Veronica.  

cmcguigan470

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:13 pm
Books, Mangas, Comics, Anime, Movies, and Games have different plots sometimes. For instance, in the Novel Book of Resident Evil: Zero Hour, we read about a guy named Nyberg when the leaches attack, but we don't see that in RE: 0 in GCN. Also, another part in the book where Rebecca's gun gets knocked off by the first leech zombie in the train, and then Billy kills it. In the game, the leeches cover Rebecca, but Billy saves her. So it's different, ya?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:34 pm
cmcguigan470
WhteUmbrella001
cmcguigan470

how come? I haven't finished the game, I only read the comic book series of Code Veronica.

??? I thought he did die...? Although Wesker did metion about bringing him back to life..?  

Valimai

Valimai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:09 am
Kobo-chan
Books, Mangas, Comics, Anime, Movies, and Games have different plots sometimes. For instance, in the Novel Book of Resident Evil: Zero Hour, we read about a guy named Nyberg when the leaches attack, but we don't see that in RE: 0 in GCN. Also, another part in the book where Rebecca's gun gets knocked off by the first leech zombie in the train, and then Billy kills it. In the game, the leeches cover Rebecca, but Billy saves her. So it's different, ya?

And the CV comics have loads of extra scenes. I must say its very good though, although it runs on CV rather than CVX.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:55 am
The saddest RE moment will be the ending of the last game when they end the series.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME
The saddest RE moment will be the ending of the last game when they end the series.
Lol, I agree!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:06 am
chocobo_and_leila
Biohazard EXTREME
Lol, I agree!

whee 3nodding  

Blissful the Evil Skittle

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:06 am
chocobo_and_leila
Biohazard EXTREME
Lol, I agree!

whee 3nodding
Hopefully they'll do a 'Final Fantasy'---Go up to number 15 or summing!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:09 pm
chocobo_and_leila
chocobo_and_leila
Biohazard EXTREME
Lol, I agree!

whee 3nodding
The series isn't over. You guys are supposed to be OBBSESSED!!!! THe game will be picked up by another developer. The charecters are gone and there will be a new story line. BUt the series isn't dead.

(there is a rummor that they'll still use the old chars)

Saddest moment. RE2 when ada falls.
best part of any game, when chris gets his a** kicked by wesker. Wesker is the best.  

DrLavitz

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Greyskull

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:22 pm
*Wheep* When......the....RESIDENT EVIL APOCALYPSE MOVIE WAS CREATED!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:36 pm
Squall_The_Elf
chocobo_and_leila
chocobo_and_leila
Biohazard EXTREME
Lol, I agree!

whee 3nodding
The series isn't over. You guys are supposed to be OBBSESSED!!!! THe game will be picked up by another developer. The charecters are gone and there will be a new story line. BUt the series isn't dead.

(there is a rummor that they'll still use the old chars)

Saddest moment. RE2 when ada falls.
best part of any game, when chris gets his a** kicked by wesker. Wesker is the best.

As we know right now, the series may not be over, but everything in it will be altered by whoever picks it up. Hopefully the developer from RE:Outbreak will continue the series.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:41 pm
How do we know it'll be altered. I mean I'm sure the new developer is a fan of the series. As a fan, I'd try and keep the same vibe, even if T-Virus is eliminated. I just hope he steers it in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:20 am
In Resident Evil Code: Veronica X...When Steve Burnside dies.  

Anon1254blse22

Special Agent Fox Mulder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:31 am
My sadest moment was gettin 99 leeches, and forgetting 1, JUST 1 green leech, with both characters armed with a S.T.A.R.S beretta adn a custom army handgun, Rebecca on danger and billy on stage 2 caution (Orange)

I nearly lobbed the disc at the wall.

Funny thing actually, i broke my vintage copy of residnet evil 2 by lobbing it at my wall after dying against briin in the train, only to remember i never saved once.............  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff