Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What a True Emo is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you are....
  Emo
  a poll whore
  a ninja pirate!
View Results

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:33 pm
Chaos A.D.
[Panda+Tiger+Bear]
Black Heart Sakura Haruno
when ever i play music on my guitar my friend calls me emo...(this is music class) i make my own lyrics (that are quite mean and/or depressing) so she says "heyy! chicky....stop being emo... you are going to cut then kill yourself..." then she would tell on me for my lyrics...getting me in detention, suspention and crap like that. (she did this for three years every day) i got so pissed at her that i thretened to murder her so she got me expelled from my school.... XD ......that was odd.... never mind emo

wait wait wait...you can get suspended for writing mean or depressing lyrics???

FREE COUNTRY MY a** YOU STUPID BASTARDS

yah i'm done. 4laugh
ignorance must be bliss? please keep your mouth shut before speaking unless you know no one can prove you wrong.
those lyrics would be unconstitutional, against the "american dream"
plus how do you know she's american?
if it was free you'd be dead or continually raped, so you need to think.

Free country? I'll take ten.

I don't feel good about that...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 pm
there are no real emo people, they are a mythical made up race that is born with a birthmark of a tear on their face. and there's more but i can't remember it. my friend Em rants to me like that O_O  

tamachan414

WudupTj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:03 am
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
bassmule
What the ********? The only genre based on stage presence is Shoegaze

Based on stage presence:

Shoegaze
Glam
Visual Kei
Oshare Kei
Shock-rock

GWAR!

Ha, GWAR is banned from performing in my city/county.
♫ Fine, I ******** admit it! ♪

XD
Lol why?
<3<3<3Thorr<3<3<3

BTW: visual kei isn't exactly considered a 'genre'.
It's more of a style that some jrock band acquire, but it's not classified as its own genre.

♪ I'm Annas' babies Daddy! D:< ♫

Well, granted with the Visual Kei, but really... is there a set style of music for glam? David Bowie and Queen experimented widely in the world of rock but were classified as glam on multiple accounts.

Any "genre" based on stage presence isn't a "genre", was the point I was trying to make. If anything, shock-rock is closest to being a real genre due to lyrical content, but... classifying a band based on their lyrics is generally looked down upon, and it's the reason why so many idiots insist on calling Dir en grey a goth band.

But, GWAR is banned from Decatur for having a giant animatronic p***s on their stage.
I didn't even know people were stupid enough to consider Dir en Grey ******** Goth Rock.
That's just dumb.
Only one more day till I see them.
biggrin biggrin biggrin

lol who doesn't love an animatronic p***s?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Rellik San

GWAR!

XD
Lol why?
<3<3<3Thorr<3<3<3

It's more of a style that some jrock band acquire, but it's not classified as its own genre.

Well, granted with the Visual Kei, but really... is there a set style of music for glam? David Bowie and Queen experimented widely in the world of rock but were classified as glam on multiple accounts.

Any "genre" based on stage presence isn't a "genre", was the point I was trying to make. If anything, shock-rock is closest to being a real genre due to lyrical content, but... classifying a band based on their lyrics is generally looked down upon, and it's the reason why so many idiots insist on calling Dir en grey a goth band.

But, GWAR is banned from Decatur for having a giant animatronic p***s on their stage.
I didn't even know people were stupid enough to consider Dir en Grey ******** Goth Rock.
That's just dumb.
biggrin biggrin biggrin

Actually, BBC (I believe it was Jonathon Ross or something like that) mockingly insists they're a goth band. They said "Oh, sure, Dir en grey definitely isn't a goth band. But with bloody shows... etc. etc." That's where I stopped paying attention. BBC has mistranslated what Die and Kyo have said about pretty much everything, making them seem like self-absorbed jackasses who don't give a s**t about their fans.

And I love animatronic p***s. Best p***s there is.

-Isel-

WudupTj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:23 pm
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Rellik San

GWAR!

XD
Lol why?
<3<3<3Thorr<3<3<3

That's just dumb.
biggrin biggrin biggrin

Actually, BBC (I believe it was Jonathon Ross or something like that) mockingly insists they're a goth band. They said "Oh, sure, Dir en grey definitely isn't a goth band. But with bloody shows... etc. etc." That's where I stopped paying attention. BBC has mistranslated what Die and Kyo have said about pretty much everything, making them seem like self-absorbed jackasses who don't give a s**t about their fans.

Is he that old bald guy who pernounces it
"deer oun graiy"?
I hate that guy.
Stupid bbc  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:17 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter

XD
Lol why?
<3<3<3Thorr<3<3<3

That's just dumb.
biggrin biggrin biggrin

"deer oun graiy"?
I hate that guy.
Stupid bbc

He certainly pronounces it that way but I've never seen him.

He has the dumbest version of the English accent I've ever heard- Of all the English I've heard spoken, I've never heard anyone talk like -that-.

-Isel-

WudupTj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:50 pm
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter

XD
Lol why?
<3<3<3Thorr<3<3<3

That's just dumb.
biggrin biggrin biggrin

"deer oun graiy"?
I hate that guy.
Stupid bbc

He has the dumbest version of the English accent I've ever heard- Of all the English I've heard spoken, I've never heard anyone talk like -that-.
Ok so it's him.
I hate that old b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:09 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter
That's just dumb.
biggrin biggrin biggrin

"deer oun graiy"?
I hate that guy.
Stupid bbc

Ok so it's him.
I hate that old b*****d.

Though, the Kyo shots at the very beginning of the interview were quite hot. He had his short bleach-blonde hair from around... um, 2002, I'd say, white torn-up shirt kinda unbuttoned, and about a half-gallon of fake blood bubbling up from his mouth.

Sexy as hell and I dunno why. If anyone else was doing it it'd be disgusting.

Here, a link for you, if you haven't seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTV7Lgy_6fE  

-Isel-

nightmareofmarch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
-the.kid.kicked.out-
this topic gets awfully boring....but i agree w/ the meaning you posted. i'm actually surprised that no one's protested,...YET. domokun
it's because they're scared to find out al lthey stand for isn't true and such
but i am protesting about your pol lthough
ninjas and pirates cannot coexist
therefore you would kill yourself with either a gunshot, cannon fire, a cutlass, or some sort of retarded ninja weapon

Ninja's use crossbows or katana's, hows that retarded?

hey..add shuriken....(is that how you spell it?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:35 pm
Ok. Emo. E-M-O. Emotional music outlet. How hard can it be?  

Kirika_35

WudupTj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Kirika_35
Ok. Emo. E-M-O. Emotional music outlet. How hard can it be?
Obviously too hard for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:27 am
EMO=The stereotype for a kid who has a lower tolerance for sad emotions, and feels inadiquet of their own personal worth(feels like they arent good enough). Many emos feel so depressed that they resort to cutting to themselves.
thats what emo is not just a type of music  

MissEmopanda

Apocalyptical Elucidation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:09 pm
falling_illusion
EMO=The stereotype for a kid who has a lower tolerance for sad emotions, and feels inadiquet of their own personal worth(feels like they arent good enough). Many emos feel so depressed that they resort to cutting to themselves.
thats what emo is not just a type of music
you have revived the dead topic..now watch it die again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:17 pm
i've been trying to tell people that for ages! but no one believes me.  

[~Rumbling-Hearts~]

Gai4_hacks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:31 pm
I agree. :]
But half of us kinda know that already. ^^'

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games