Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:55 am
dissapears from the window and reapear in front of the door "oh sorry was i not invited to this party or was making you wait to long for me"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Selena just gave him a look like, WTF? and went on fighting. She brought the final stroke down on the monster, and it disappeared. She and Jade glanced at each other, and then at Ken. "You better run now, kid," Jade said. You both drew weapons, but stood perfectly still.  

Countess Valentine

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:19 pm
with one keyblade out he waits "come on grandma let see what you got*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:44 pm
A mysterious figure wearing a hood looks out from the shadows at the fighting people.
They're spending time fighting when we're having a battle soon to approach. The stranger thought. He looked over at to the left and he saw a legion of Eclipses (They're kinda like heartless, humans, and nobodies put together).
What are they doing here? He thought. He pulled back his hood and his blue hair stuck up from the wind blowing. I guess I don't have time to keep my identity a secret. He summoned his black sword-keyblade in an explosion of light that he had no doubt that the others would see.
It's time. He thought as he rushed in.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:32 am
Selena ignored Ken entirely, looking at Jade, then at the flash of light. They both still hadn't moved. They glanced at eachother one more time, then went to the flash of light, where a complete stranger with blue hair and a keyblade was fighting Eclipses. "Let's go," Jade said. Selena looked at him. "Fluorspar, we have to go. No time for more revenge," he said, glancing at the stranger, and back in Ken's direction.
"Fine," she said. "Jade, let's go. We have to report back to Emerald..." she trailed off, looking at the new stranger, then turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:08 pm
Xoric looked back at the girls and narrowed his eyes.
"I guess I won't be getting help." He said out loud with a sigh.
Oh well, I guess I don't have any control over if they want to help me or not... Xoric thought sadly.
Xoric looked back at the Eclipses and began charging up his energy. After he felt like he could explode, he slashed with his keyblade and a shockwave exploded in to the group of Eclipses.
Guess I didn't need help after all. Xoric thought.  

AKHaze

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:32 pm
runs over to the stanger "ok whats going... who are you... and what do you want"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:09 pm
"Well, for starters my name is Xoric. As for what's going on, there's a new breed of shadow creatures that you just saw. They're called Eclipses and they instead of taking a person's heart, they take their entire body." Xoric said as he saw the shocked look on the other man's face.
"As for what I want, I came over here to warn as many other keyblade holders as I could, because soon, if it takes over a very powerful person's body, it may began a war that will destroy the world as we know it." Xoric concluded.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:10 pm
[Cloud_Strife]SOLDIER
Xoric looked back at the girls and narrowed his eyes.
"I guess I won't be getting help." He said out loud with a sigh.
Oh well, I guess I don't have any control over if they want to help me or not... Xoric thought sadly.
Xoric looked back at the Eclipses and began charging up his energy. After he felt like he could explode, he slashed with his keyblade and a shockwave exploded in to the group of Eclipses.
Guess I didn't need help after all. Xoric thought.

((Jade isn't a girl, he's a boy. Selena, or Fluorspar *me* is the girl))
Selena and Jade stuck around long enough to hear Xoric's explaination. At the mention of 'keyblade', Selena wanted to charge him and kill him for revenge, but Jade held her back, quietly reminding her that there was a time for her job and a time for revenge, and now it was her job. Selena sighed, and didn't attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:36 pm
Xoric glanced back and noticed that the girl he thinks was called Selena, had gotten quite an angry reaction when he said "keyblade". He decided that he shouldn't include only keyblade knights when he explaned about the ending of the world.
"Well since you seem interested in my explanation then why don't you help us?" Xoric said to Jade and Selena. "I'm on my way to attack a Eclipse spawning point and I seriously don't think that I can take it down on my own." Xoric looked at all three people and said, "So are you in?"  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 am
Selena found her eyes becoming green instead of blue, which was a bad sign. Her bloodlust had just increased tenfold. She heard him say something about helping him, but her pounding head blocked off the rest. She read lips a bit, so she found out enough to see something about Eclipses, those monsters. She held her head, and Jade supported her, answering for her. "No, I don't think we'll help you right now. Fluorspar ((Selena)) isn't feeling...too good... No, I don't think we can," he said, and they both disappeared from the forest, returning to their conference room, where Emerald was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:46 pm
I guess I'm not really as friendly of a guy as I thought... Xoric thought.
"Alright, that's fine. I'll go in alone. Xoric said still frowning from Selena's unusual behavior. He pulled his hood over his face and walked to the large black castle in the distance that had the glowing purple orb floating above it.  

AKHaze

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:31 pm
runs up to Xoric "hey you may not think much of me but you can count me in"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:50 pm
Xoric stared at the person that ran up to him. He smiled for the first time in the last seven months. No one had helped him recently and he had gotten used to working alone.
"Hey sorry about forgetting about you." Xoric said to the stranger. "What's your name?"  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:00 pm
Emerald sighed when he saw the state Selena was in. "She saw a keyblade knight, didn't she? Someone who was close to...him," he said. Selena's eyes were still that eerie green; she was still bloodthirsty. Jade panicked. She were a menace to the world when she was angry.
"Now now, Fluorspar, it's OK," Jade stuttered. Her bloodthirsty aura skyrocketed, and she re-teleported herself in front of a large black castle with a glowing purple orb in floating above it. She didn't think twice before kicking the doors open.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff