Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:18 am
"It should open for you." That's what that random voice had said. And what, exactly, was supposed to open for Xemaria? "Maybe you shouldn't have been so mean to the other members and felt pity for them," the voice suggested.
"Hmph. Two words: No. Way. A Nobody as you didn't fail to put it, can't feel pity. We can't feel anything," Xemaria said. She was still attempting to sever the light-cords.
"Well, then. If you can't feel anything, than this won't hurt a bit!" The voice laughted sadisticly. A large...thing, she guessed, came out of the wall. It was made entirely of light, and that stopped any chance she had of stopping it. Her ability to summon her weapon, Deathscythe, or the Glaive of Death, was also impaired. "You can't get out of this one, Xemaria!" the voice was having a grand time with the fact that Xemaria was going nowhere fast. She twitched as the large light thing came closer, and she thought. She had once been a strategist.
"It'd be a lot easier if I weren't strapped to this table."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:48 am
dragonrebelfire
shadowkeandre
He walks out of the building with a smirk on his face. Like the face a graverobber would have after getting his prise.
she follows him. "did you take a capsule?" she asked popping up behind him.

"Yes why do you have a problem with it" He turned to her and smirked.  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:50 am
shadowkeandre
dragonrebelfire
shadowkeandre
He walks out of the building with a smirk on his face. Like the face a graverobber would have after getting his prise.

"no, just wondering why and what use would it be to you." she smirked back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:52 pm
Vaxlyn stood in the throne room as everyone left. She said to herself, "Maybe I do have feelings. Maybe I'm not completely a nobody...." Vaxlyn hung her head, wondering why she was so different form everyone else. "Why me?!" Vaxlyn yelled as she punched the wall, leaving a hole in it and bloddy knuckles.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:41 pm
Xemaria flinched as the monster attacked her. She did nothing more, only waited for some sort of end to come. "Maybe I'll die," she thought to herself. "Maybe I'd get my heart back." She refused to move as the monster slashed her with it's sword, although she was still conscious.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:14 pm
xquietrosex
Vaxlyn stood in the throne room as everyone left. She said to herself, "Maybe I do have feelings. Maybe I'm not completely a nobody...." Vaxlyn hung her head, wondering why she was so different form everyone else. "Why me?!" Vaxlyn yelled as she punched the wall, leaving a hole in it and bloddy knuckles.

Xaringulos went up to Vaxlyn as the two other nobodies. "I know what you mean. We are not so different, you and I. We both feel as we feel; maybe we something of are hearts left...So what do you say? Are you with me?" Xaringulos stuck out his hand seeing if Vaxlyn would shake it.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:14 pm
Vaxlyn felt as if there was trouble somewere. She knew that Xemaria was in trouble somewere..."Should I save her?" Vaxlyn thought for a moment then finallt decided to go. She concenrated for a moment then teleported to Xemaria's position. Vaxlyn was in shock and discust when she saw the thing attacking Xemaria. "Get away from her!" Vaxlyn yelled as she shot at the beast with both of her guns. The beast flinched and looked back at her, is hesitated the lunged at her. Vaxlyn brought out her sword and blocked it's attack. They fought back and forth with swords for a few moments then Vaxlyn was knocked off of her feet and into a wall. Vaxlyn took it as an advantage and ran to Xemaria. "How in the heck do I get these off?!"Vaxlyn asked as she saw that they were made of light.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:29 pm
Xaringulos was not surprised. "Ran away." He turned to the two new nobodies. "Let's see if you got what it takes. Follow me through the portal." They were in a dark room when they exited the portal. "Where are we?" asked Xili. Xaringulos looked at her. "I don't know, but get ready for battle. By the way, what are your elements you control? It may pay off to know before we fight. Zinixia and Xili exchanged looks. "Sound," said Zinixia. "And life", responded Xili. "Good, that may help." He suddenly heard the shouts of Xemaria and Vaxlyn. "That's them. Were in the right place. Let's go." And with that, he brandished his October Blade and started slashing.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:42 pm
Xemaria was remotely aware that some people were attacking that monster that had been attacking her. She had been drifting in and out of consciousness for quite some time now. She vaguely wondered why they hadn't just left her to die, because now they were going out of their way to help her. "Because, they're like you."
"Who might you be?" Xemaria thought. The voice wasn't real; it was in her head. Was she going crazy?
"I'm your conscience," it said.
"Hm. I didn't know I had one."
"You do. They, the ones that are saving you, are your friends. You can trust them."
"No, I can't. If I let them in, they'll reject me just the same as everyone else. Don't forget why I'm a Nobody," Xemaria replied.
"Well, why are they here then? All of you, you're different. You've got some heart left in you; they're using it right now. They care what happens. And, deep down, you care what happens to them, too. You knew Xili, and Zinixia. You don't want to dislike them. You know Xaringulos, and Vaxlyn, and even Shadow and the others. You didn't want to kick Xili; you had to. Because, to be truly heartless, you didn't want to care. Now is the time to care," her conscience said. Xemaria had no reply. All she could do was sigh, knowing that that was the truth.
"If they get me out of this, or if I find some way, I'll try to feel again. I felt once; maybe there's something left. Maybe...I'll make it up to them. I've been horrible... Xili, I hope you can forgive me," Xemaria thought. Then she said, out loud, "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:00 pm
Vaxlyn heard Xemaria say this and put her gaurd down for a moment. The monsterpushed her against the wall and stabbed her through the shoulder, pinning her against the wall. "I...I forgive you! If I didn't...I wouldn't be here!",Vaxlyn yelled to Xemaria through blood that was spilling out of her mouth.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:17 pm
Xili looked up. "Huh?" She had set up her hourglass, which was her "weapon", in the corner of the room. She was just about to start to help when she heard Xemaria speak. "I'm sorry..." She was confused. "Sorry for what?" For all that she knew, she had been in those pods for how long nobody knew. "It doesen't matter." She looked at the other three hacking away at the monster, and came up with an idea. "Zinixia, stop it from attacking!" "With what? Oh..." And she started to play an enticing melody on her guitar. "They're all the same," she said as the monster was entraced by the music, but still had a hold on Xemaria. "Now Xaringulos, you have to strike it", she said as she started to cry, "through the heart." Xili was thinking about her twin brother still asleep in the pod and thought how much easier this battle would be with him. "Ixulon". Xaringulos had a devilish grin on his face as he summoned a meteor. It sped through the room before hitting the beast. It was very badly injured now. "Now to finish it.", Xili said. Using her unique power, she forced the ties holding Xemaria down to weaken and break. She healed Xemaria, who was still on the table. "Zinixia, finish it off!" "With pleasure." She started to blast a heavy metal song that tortured the monster until it caved in and faded away. With the monster gone, Xili hurredly opened a portal back to headquarters where she entered the throne room and fell to her knees in front of the pods. "Well, that was interesting," stated Xaringulos, who was still in the dark room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:20 pm
dragonrebelfire
shadowkeandre
dragonrebelfire
shadowkeandre

"no, just wondering why and what use would it be to you." she smirked back.

"That I am afraid is a secret" He turns around and begins to walk off again.  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:16 am
Alixraen
Xili looked up. "Huh?" She had set up her hourglass, which was her "weapon", in the corner of the room. She was just about to start to help when she heard Xemaria speak. "I'm sorry..." She was confused. "Sorry for what?" For all that she knew, she had been in those pods for how long nobody knew. "It doesen't matter." She looked at the other three hacking away at the monster, and came up with an idea. "Zinixia, stop it from attacking!" "With what? Oh..." And she started to play an enticing melody on her guitar. "They're all the same," she said as the monster was entraced by the music, but still had a hold on Xemaria. "Now Xaringulos, you have to strike it", she said as she started to cry, "through the heart." Xili was thinking about her twin brother still asleep in the pod and thought how much easier this battle would be with him. "Ixulon". Xaringulos had a devilish grin on his face as he summoned a meteor. It sped through the room before hitting the beast. It was very badly injured now. "Now to finish it.", Xili said. Using her unique power, she forced the ties holding Xemaria down to weaken and break. She healed Xemaria, who was still on the table. "Zinixia, finish it off!" "With pleasure." She started to blast a heavy metal song that tortured the monster until it caved in and faded away. With the monster gone, Xili hurredly opened a portal back to headquarters where she entered the throne room and fell to her knees in front of the pods. "Well, that was interesting," stated Xaringulos, who was still in the dark room.

"Well, I'm glad that thing is gone, but what was it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:12 pm
Vaxlyn stumbled over to a shocked Xemaria and said, "You okay?" Vaxlyn was holding her shoulder and panting from the fight. "I'm glad those other guys were here to help. I don't think that we would have made it through without them...Let's go back to the throne room. Okay?" Vaxlyn said, offering Xemaria a bloddy and bruised hand.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:04 pm
Xemaria got up and took Vaxlyn's hand. "Thanks," she said. "I'm sorry... That thing was a demonic creature of the light. Who knows how that's possible, but it's true," she said, stepping with the others through the portal. They returned to the throne room. "That thing... Nobodies have a special power. They can open doors, much like keyblades, if they have enough power. That power is awakened within the Nobody if they feel enough pain, or if they truly want it, they can be opened by will alone. That was what the monster was for. I, however, don't have enough power to open what they wanted me to. If you guys hadn't come...it would have killed me. Only the most powerful Nobodies," she said, pointing to Vaxlyn, Xaringulos, Xili, and Zinixia, "can open it. They wanted Kingdom Hearts, and all of the hearts and darkness within it. You all can open it. I can't, for various reasons," Xemaria said. She put her head down, levitated in the air, and said, "I always fail at things like that. But, anyway, let's open the rest of these pods. I think Ixulon is in this one, Xili," Xemaria said, taking out a pod.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff