Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:08 pm
Medevilgirl
Demyx shrinked his hand back with a giulty little grin on his face

"Oh, Ok. Well, Hi Rose. And to be honest, "he chuckled to himself, "I told them to leave cause those Dungeons can get pretty nasty," He spoke with great theatrics, "And The thought of a lovely lady such as yourself, stuck in a dampy ol'dungeon just doesn't suit my fancy."

"So, Rose," He leaned his upper body forward slightly, "What bring s you to the middle of No Where?"

Rose blushed and said, "Well, thanks for saving me from the dungeons. I was sent here by a friend of mine. Accualy, I wasn't sent, I was more of pushed in here. Weird really. I've been confused for some time now. Do you think you could tell me what's going on?" Rose questioned Demyx.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:24 pm
Alixraen
"Not exactly, but close. An advanced civilization firstly means more people and therefor more hearts. Secondly, this being an advanced civilization, the hearts will be stronger. That means it will take less time to ressurect Kingdom Hearts"

"Still going on about that Kingdomhearts Nonsense," Said Cessy now whiping off her hands. "you know, all this trouble you kids keep causing and it'll come back at you ten fold."

"Aw, but that's what makes it so invigerating," said a voice at the door. All three of them looked up and saw Siax standing there.

"Speaking of heartless," remarked Cessy as she gave him a smug look.

He just smirked back at her and began to stroll in.
Saying hello to the little member hopping joyously in her seat to see him. "Why Hello there, Naixen." And patted her on the head.
"So," he said, "What was the meaning of sending that odd girl to Xemnas, earlier this evening?"

Cessy shrugged. "That's mine and his business, its not open for discussion to you."

"Even though, I am his most reveared follower in all the Organization," Siax sneered at her.

"Being grouchy won't get you what you want with me Siax, I've grown imune to your charm." Cessy spoke casually, "Now be a dear and not try and flonk me for information, you always give me a head ache."

She went to the back to tend to something.

Siax snarlled and glared after her. Then realizing he wasn't going to get what he wanted from there, turned to leave but not before saying good bye to Naixen. He had a soft spot for the little child.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:32 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl

"Oh, Ok. Well, Hi Rose. And to be honest, "he chuckled to himself, "I told them to leave cause those Dungeons can get pretty nasty," He spoke with great theatrics, "And The thought of a lovely lady such as yourself, stuck in a dampy ol'dungeon just doesn't suit my fancy."

"So, Rose," He leaned his upper body forward slightly, "What bring s you to the middle of No Where?"

Rose blushed and said, "Well, thanks for saving me from the dungeons. I was sent here by a friend of mine. Accualy, I wasn't sent, I was more of pushed in here. Weird really. I've been confused for some time now. Do you think you could tell me what's going on?" Rose questioned Demyx.

Demyx rubbed his chin, her explanation rightly confused him. "Pushed by a friend, huh," he said, "Doesn't sound like a very nice friend. Who was it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:58 pm
Medevilgirl
Alixraen
"Not exactly, but close. An advanced civilization firstly means more people and therefor more hearts. Secondly, this being an advanced civilization, the hearts will be stronger. That means it will take less time to ressurect Kingdom Hearts"

"Still going on about that Kingdomhearts Nonsense," Said Cessy now whiping off her hands. "you know, all this trouble you kids keep causing and it'll come back at you ten fold."

"Aw, but that's what makes it so invigerating," said a voice at the door. All three of them looked up and saw Siax standing there.

"Speaking of heartless," remarked Cessy as she gave him a smug look.

He just smirked back at her and began to stroll in.
Saying hello to the little member hopping joyously in her seat to see him. "Why Hello there, Naixen." And patted her on the head.
"So," he said, "What was the meaning of sending that odd girl to Xemnas, earlier this evening?"

Cessy shrugged. "That's mine and his business, its not open for discussion to you."

"Even though, I am his most reveared follower in all the Organization," Siax sneered at her.

"Being grouchy won't get you what you want with me Siax, I've grown imune to your charm." Cessy spoke casually, "Now be a dear and not try and flonk me for information, you always give me a head ache."

She went to the back to tend to something.

Siax snarlled and glared after her. Then realizing he wasn't going to get what he wanted from there, turned to leave but not before saying good bye to Naixen. He had a soft spot for the little child.

"Y'know," said Xirius, "Saix had a point. This is exactly the reason why I love the Organization. The danger. Xemnas must've figured out it was so dangerous, that he would have to recruit more members. A lot more members. And that's exactly why it's ridiculous." He whispered now to Cessy. "You can't have children running around the castle while we try to conduct our plans." He discreetly pointed to Naixen, who was engrossed in her doll. "It's too risky. For all of us."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:06 pm
Cessy laughed, "But I thought you just said its the danger that thrills you! What 's the matter, is a child to frighting for you!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:38 pm
"You misunderstand me. What I meant was that we can't have children interrupting our discussions. Also, they are too inexperienced to send out on missions. They would get hurt. And we would need them in the future. One wonders why Xemnas recruits them."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 pm
"I think I understand why he does let children in," she smilled at the little girl tending to her doll.

"innocense is deception. Even the strongest willed person can not deny a child's wish. As the saying goes, 'All things truly wicked start from an innocence.' "

(real quote too, Ernest Hemingway! mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:20 am
Xirius thought about her words. "Very true. But there is still the matter of why Xemnas recruited so many nobodies. I mean, we need all the help we can get, but our numbers are reaching 200 nowadays. I sometimes wonder if Xemnas lost his mind after he fought Sora..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:11 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl

Demyx rubbed his chin, her explanation rightly confused him. "Pushed by a friend, huh," he said, "Doesn't sound like a very nice friend. Who was it?"

"Oh, her name was Cessy. I haven't know her long, but I thought I knew her enough. I guess not. Why do you want to know?" Rose said with a sigh as she leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Naixen smiled as Saix came and left but having power over sound it was a bit easy for her to hear. HS elooked down at her doll. was she weak? She wasn't quite sure and many times she has pushed and decieved many adults and children into the darkness but did that mean she was weak? She was starting to lose her happy expression she usually had and only could stare down at the doll and the floor below her. Her hearing stopped listening to the two elderly nobodies and started listening to something else. It was mostly the voices through darkness but in a strange odd way, they always seem to make her put a smile on as she listened to sorrowful songs.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:18 pm
xquietrosex

"Oh, her name was Cessy. I haven't know her long, but I thought I knew her enough. I guess not. Why do you want to know?" Rose said with a sigh as she leaned against the wall.

"Cessy," murmured Demyx to himself, he had heard that name some where before, but it just didn't ring a bell, then he got an odd look on his face and Laughed. "Oh, Cessy!!! I know her," he laughed again, "She's a real riot. No one has ever managed to really push Xemnas's buttons till she came around."

Rose raised a confused eyebrow to him.

"Er..," he said as he scratched his head then began to talk in double speed, "Xemnas, he's the Boss, the 'wise Supior around here," he sounded sarcastic as he said that, "Awhile back, and I mean ancient history back, he started this Organization thing, right. And origanally there was Six members."

Rose begins to eye Demyx oddly while he explained, "Well, um.. ok so they started letting others join right. Well the seventh member was Siax. Creepy guy, let me tell you, geez, word to the wise, never make him mad!He has this scar on his forehead that looks like an X!" Demyx made the shape of an X with his fingers between two crossed eyes, it looked funny and made Rose chuckle a little. Demyx grin when he made her laugh but kept going, "OK so, while there was this big old complicated thing going on when they were deciding if it was a good idea to recruit Siax, they had only just met him and all, I don't know the whole story but its weird, any way, that's when Xemnas met Cessy. See, Xemnas tried to take over the world she lived on, but," when Demyx said world, Rose looked really confused, what did he mean by world? She paid close attention as he went on, "he didn't count that there was a person on it that could stop him. Heheh, That person being Cessy, of cousre. Man they fought for a long time, too,"
He pulled a hand through his hair, then said, "Eventually thay came to this odd agreement. i'm not entirely sure what, though. one day she just came into the castle and Demanded to see him and there was this huge arguement that almost turned physical. But Cessy managed to strike up a deal. And the only people who know what exactly that deal was is Cessy and Xemnas." He was done

Rose just stared at him more confused then before. Demyx shrugged unsurely, "Atleast, that's what I was told. I joined right after all of it," he said, "I'm the nineth member!" he added proudly, while straightening his pose and pointing a thumb at himself.

Rose looked Dumfounded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:22 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen smiled as Saix came and left but having power over sound it was a bit easy for her to hear. HS elooked down at her doll. was she weak? She wasn't quite sure and many times she has pushed and decieved many adults and children into the darkness but did that mean she was weak? She was starting to lose her happy expression she usually had and only could stare down at the doll and the floor below her. Her hearing stopped listening to the two elderly nobodies and started listening to something else. It was mostly the voices through darkness but in a strange odd way, they always seem to make her put a smile on as she listened to sorrowful songs.

Cessy came over to the little girl and set down a specail treat she only made for the little member. And a tasty drink  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:41 pm
naixen looked up to see a plate of cookies and milk and her smiled just came back within an instant. "Cookies!" She imediately took one in hand. Talk about a pick me up. She then stop before biting down relizing something and she looked to Cessy. "Am I aloud to have any cookies? Uncle Xaldin said I wasn't aloud to the last time and the same with Father Xemnas." she asked. "And they said Uncle xiggy was a bit worried about having me eat sugar before training." Last time when she trained she had sugar and let's say that it was very loud training session.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:38 am
Xirius looked down at her and smiled. "I wouldn't worry about it. Let's just say that 'Father Xemnas' has other matters concerning his attention.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:05 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

"Cessy," murmured Demyx to himself, he had heard that name some where before, but it just didn't ring a bell, then he got an odd look on his face and Laughed. "Oh, Cessy!!! I know her," he laughed again, "She's a real riot. No one has ever managed to really push Xemnas's buttons till she came around."

Rose raised a confused eyebrow to him.

"Er..," he said as he scratched his head then began to talk in double speed, "Xemnas, he's the Boss, the 'wise Supior around here," he sounded sarcastic as he said that, "Awhile back, and I mean ancient history back, he started this Organization thing, right. And origanally there was Six members."

Rose begins to eye Demyx oddly while he explained, "Well, um.. ok so they started letting others join right. Well the seventh member was Siax. Creepy guy, let me tell you, geez, word to the wise, never make him mad!He has this scar on his forehead that looks like an X!" Demyx made the shape of an X with his fingers between two crossed eyes, it looked funny and made Rose chuckle a little. Demyx grin when he made her laugh but kept going, "OK so, while there was this big old complicated thing going on when they were deciding if it was a good idea to recruit Siax, they had only just met him and all, I don't know the whole story but its weird, any way, that's when Xemnas met Cessy. See, Xemnas tried to take over the world she lived on, but," when Demyx said world, Rose looked really confused, what did he mean by world? She paid close attention as he went on, "he didn't count that there was a person on it that could stop him. Heheh, That person being Cessy, of cousre. Man they fought for a long time, too,"
He pulled a hand through his hair, then said, "Eventually thay came to this odd agreement. i'm not entirely sure what, though. one day she just came into the castle and Demanded to see him and there was this huge arguement that almost turned physical. But Cessy managed to strike up a deal. And the only people who know what exactly that deal was is Cessy and Xemnas." He was done

Rose just stared at him more confused then before. Demyx shrugged unsurely, "Atleast, that's what I was told. I joined right after all of it," he said, "I'm the nineth member!" he added proudly, while straightening his pose and pointing a thumb at himself.

Rose looked Dumfounded.

"Ok....So let me get this strait. You and Cessy belong to some sort of "organization"....Or something like that. But I'm still wondering what I have to do with all of this. Why am I here? Why was I sent to the dungeon, and why are you being nice to me after all of this stuff? Why was I choosen for this?" Rose said gradually getting louder and faster as she spoke. Rose was flushed when she finished and breathing heavily.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff