Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:43 pm
ooc: oh god, that was so stupid and cheesy!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:50 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia looked around the room at all of the girls who found it so amusing to call him mar-mar Marly and flower boy. It was obvious that the only sane person in the group was Taryx, but Marluxia was no where near sane either, so it seemed to him that he fit into his surroundings just fine. Marluxia let his shoulders relaxed. He looked at Aneesha and then back to the crowd, "I still am oblivious to why any of you are here. Would you care to explain?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria was too busy grabbing where her skirt had been torn and inspecting it for freyed edges to notice or care about what was going on around her. She let go of the skirt and let it rest on her where it may, then she looked up and said, "Well, if we're done here, you all seem like nice people." she rolled her eyes abit, "but I must be off getting a life." She walked through the crowd, she expected that by the time they figured what she said and that she insulted her self that she would be long gone, so she walked slowly.
"Mar-Mar i told you before. Am trying to get back to my universe. I have to look everywhere."

"please elaborate." He leaned against some rubbel and crossed his arms.
((wow lol))"there should be someone i know here as well. My friend knows how to get back home to our universe."
((the wii is fun. am so being midna into this rp now. eventually....... maybe.......idk))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia looked around the room at all of the girls who found it so amusing to call him mar-mar Marly and flower boy. It was obvious that the only sane person in the group was Taryx, but Marluxia was no where near sane either, so it seemed to him that he fit into his surroundings just fine. Marluxia let his shoulders relaxed. He looked at Aneesha and then back to the crowd, "I still am oblivious to why any of you are here. Would you care to explain?"

Alexandria was too busy grabbing where her skirt had been torn and inspecting it for freyed edges to notice or care about what was going on around her. She let go of the skirt and let it rest on her where it may, then she looked up and said, "Well, if we're done here, you all seem like nice people." she rolled her eyes abit, "but I must be off getting a life." She walked through the crowd, she expected that by the time they figured what she said and that she insulted her self that she would be long gone, so she walked slowly.
"Mar-Mar i told you before. Am trying to get back to my universe. I have to look everywhere."

((wow lol))"there should be someone i know here as well. My friend knows how to get back home to our universe."
((the wii is fun. am so being midna into this rp now. eventually....... maybe.......idk))

Marluxia nodded and pushed himself back into an upright possition. "I can assure you, your friend isn't here right now. There is no doubt that I wouldn't be able to sence her." He looked over to Alexandria, who was walking slowly to the door and he spoke to her in an evil, yet some how seductive tone. "No one's even trying to stop you honey, if that's what you're waiting for. And I know it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexandria looked back with a scowl. "How is it," she turned around and began walking to him, "that someone can be like you; smart, handsome, seductive." she ended the lists and went to the bad quality, "and still be such an a** and toy with peoples minds by using his 'gifts'." She stood infront of him with her fists clenched at her sides.

Marluxia smiled, "I don't know." He stepped forward so they were practically touching and he looked down at her. "but you're doing a pretty damn good job at it yourself." He smiled and walked around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:12 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

Marluxia nodded and pushed himself back into an upright possition. "I can assure you, your friend isn't here right now. There is no doubt that I wouldn't be able to sence her." He looked over to Alexandria, who was walking slowly to the door and he spoke to her in an evil, yet some how seductive tone. "No one's even trying to stop you honey, if that's what you're waiting for. And I know it is."

Alexandria looked back with a scowl. "How is it," she turned around and began walking to him, "that someone can be like you; smart, handsome, seductive." she ended the lists and went to the bad quality, "and still be such an a** and toy with peoples minds by using his 'gifts'." She stood infront of him with her fists clenched at her sides.

Marluxia smiled, "I don't know." He stepped forward so they were practically touching and he looked down at her. "but you're doing a pretty damn good job at it yourself." He smiled and walked around her.
"mar-mar you cant sense my friend. trust me on that. That i have to look around for."Hal looks at marluxia. "you dont even know what/who am looking for anyway."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

"mar-mar you cant sense my friend. trust me on that. That i have to look around for."Hal looks at marluxia. "you dont even know what/who am looking for anyway."

"You missunderstand, I'm not saying that I know where they are who they are, etc. I can just sence a presance, nothing specific, just a presance." He smiled kindly to show he wasn't being a smart a$$ or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:21 pm
ooc: I've got to go. bye  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:22 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

"You missunderstand, I'm not saying that I know where they are who they are, etc. I can just sence a presance, nothing specific, just a presance." He smiled kindly to show he wasn't being a smart a$$ or anything like that.
"i know. midna is different you can say. she can control who sense her and who doesnt. She could be here i do sense one thng. She is either here or was here a while ago."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:49 am
Aneesha smiled at Marluxia. "Isn't it obvious why I'm here? I came to see if any of you guys are okay... Shame to see the ruins though... So Marly, tell me... Where's DemDems, and Zexy...? And my favourite Pyromaniac?" She sighed at the thought, and hoped the worst didn't happen.  

Aneesha

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:26 pm
Aneesha
Aneesha smiled at Marluxia. "Isn't it obvious why I'm here? I came to see if any of you guys are okay... Shame to see the ruins though... So Marly, tell me... Where's DemDems, and Zexy...? And my favourite Pyromaniac?" She sighed at the thought, and hoped the worst didn't happen.

Marluxia looked over to her with out any expression on his face, "I wish you wouldn't call him 'Zexy', it sound so much like 'sexy'." He shook a bit at the sound of himself saying that. "as for 'DemDems', and 'your favorite pyromaniac', I have yet to see them." Marluxia looked around at the pods that were surrounding them, he always was a bit paranoid and needed to be aware of all of his surroundings at all times.

Alexandria just stood where she was and crossed her arms. The look that came to her face was no where near easy to discride; she looked pleased with his answer, happy almost, there was a hint of shock in her eyes, but the dominant emotion was a approval, she was happy to meat someone who could stand up to her. She turned around to inspect Marluxia and his actions as she leaned against a nearby pile of rubbel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:42 pm
ooc: anyone here?  

NOTyourSTALKER

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:52 pm
Taryx stared at Marluxia. "Yes, where are the rest of your Organization? I am from the future. I volunteered to get the data from your Organization that my Organization needs so we can rule with supreme power."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:29 am
NOTyourSTALKER
Aneesha

Marluxia looked over to her with out any expression on his face, "I wish you wouldn't call him 'Zexy', it sound so much like 'sexy'." He shook a bit at the sound of himself saying that. "as for 'DemDems', and 'your favorite pyromaniac', I have yet to see them." Marluxia looked around at the pods that were surrounding them, he always was a bit paranoid and needed to be aware of all of his surroundings at all times.

Alexandria just stood where she was and crossed her arms. The look that came to her face was no where near easy to discride; she looked pleased with his answer, happy almost, there was a hint of shock in her eyes, but the dominant emotion was a approval, she was happy to meat someone who could stand up to her. She turned around to inspect Marluxia and his actions as she leaned against a nearby pile of rubbel.

She pouted at the pink-haired man. "Hey... I've always called them that... Besides, they don't seem to mind, and Zexion never complained... Marluxia." She looked at Taryx and Alexandria, and then at the rubble that lay before her feet. Guys... I hope you are okay... Please be okay... Her thoughts cast her mind away from reality.  

Aneesha

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:20 pm
Marluxia began complaining, "Zexion can't talk." He crossed his arms and looked over to Taryx, "I don't know, I'm not a baby sitter. even though they are babies and I do occasionally sit on them." he smiled as he remembered all the fun he had torturing them. Then he was brought abruptly back to reality and looked at Alexandria, "What," he said in disgust.

Alexandria stayed leaning against the rubbel. "you are an interesting creature." she wore a blank expression on her face and inspected the girl that Marluxia had been talking to, "your girlfriend over there seems out of it." She cocked her head in Aneesha's direction.

Marluxia scowled at Alexandria, "I don't have a girlfriend." He looked back to Taryx, "all of the data may have been destroied when the twerp came and ruined the plan." Marluxia gave a fierce frown, "please tell me he is terminated in the future."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Flora took an uneazy step back she was scared she dident like in a place thats all rubble. "maby i should jest go" she said quietley she dident want to be alone agen but she dident want to be a burrden  

hadesgirl

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:59 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia began complaining, "Zexion can't talk." He crossed his arms and looked over to Taryx, "I don't know, I'm not a baby sitter. even though they are babies and I do occasionally sit on them." he smiled as he remembered all the fun he had torturing them. Then he was brought abruptly back to reality and looked at Alexandria, "What," he said in disgust.

Alexandria stayed leaning against the rubbel. "you are an interesting creature." she wore a blank expression on her face and inspected the girl that Marluxia had been talking to, "your girlfriend over there seems out of it." She cocked her head in Aneesha's direction.

Marluxia scowled at Alexandria, "I don't have a girlfriend." He looked back to Taryx, "all of the data may have been destroied when the twerp came and ruined the plan." Marluxia gave a fierce frown, "please tell me he is terminated in the future."

"Oh, why yes.", stated Taryx. "Roxas was eliminated when Sora was defeated. It looked like he couldn't stand a 13 on one fight." He smiled, remembering the battle against Sora. "Since he was so outnumbered, we decided to toy with him a bit. We made his last moments miserable. And now," continued Taryx, "we hold the Keyblade, although we have no wielder in our group."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff