Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
disney worlds you would like to visit in KH3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want some money?
  yep ^_^ *vote*
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:38 pm
My vote is still for Oliver and Company. It's got awesome music, a carefree main charcter (Dodger) the one who will probably fight in your party, a super strong bad guy (Sykes) with two sidekicks (Kinda like Ursula with Floatsam and Jetsam), and is set in New York City? What more could you want?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:40 am
Nothing much except that New York City is a popular city. It would be hard for Sora and the others to move around with so many people walking around and they can easily get lost in New York City.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:08 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Nothing much except that New York City is a popular city. It would be hard for Sora and the others to move around with so many people walking around and they can easily get lost in New York City.

That's why they have a map in the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:10 am
Alixraen
Jisen Meizuki

Even with a map, it's still be hard to move around with so many people walking around and you have to avoid the traffic too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Sorasnobodyroxas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:03 am
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen
Jisen Meizuki

Even with a map, it's still be hard to move around with so many people walking around and you have to avoid the traffic too.

that would be so awesome XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Alex the cyborg
Jisen Meizuki
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Jisen Meizuki
BAMBI?! What will Sora and the gang do in Bambi's world?! Save the forest or kinda like the Winnie the Pooh game?
beat up hunters LOL.

I think that will be impossible since they don't show hunters in the movie.... sweatdrop

well it could always be a great mini game

Nah, I don't think so even if there are violence in the game. However, I agree with you about the mini game. They would make you find Flower from the flowers and maybe help Bambi ice skate.

at least someone agrees biggrin  

Alex the cyborg

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:22 am
Lilo and Stitch  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:22 am
x-oathkeeper-x
Lilo and Stitch

yeah! Kuaui  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:38 pm
They should visit American Dragon:Jake Long world, The Emperor's New School,Kim Possible,Jackie Chan Adventures world  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:31 pm
Real Life. that would be funny. (what thats not dsiney thats reality)
or...............................
um.............................
DUMBO, (elphant sora lol)  

beehive130

beehive130

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:32 pm
Alex the cyborg
Jisen Meizuki
Alex the cyborg
Jisen Meizuki
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Jisen Meizuki
BAMBI?! What will Sora and the gang do in Bambi's world?! Save the forest or kinda like the Winnie the Pooh game?
beat up hunters LOL.

I think that will be impossible since they don't show hunters in the movie.... sweatdrop

well it could always be a great mini game

Nah, I don't think so even if there are violence in the game. However, I agree with you about the mini game. They would make you find Flower from the flowers and maybe help Bambi ice skate.

at least someone agrees biggrin
like winne thet pooh!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:08 pm
I wish but I don't think the KH crew would do TV series or non-Disney or non-FF world too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:50 pm
Atlantis............................ eek eek Not to be confused with Atlantica  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
Atlantis............................ eek eek Not to be confused with Atlantica

That would be interesting...... Although I'm not sure if Sora and the gang would be having trouble understanding their language. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:45 pm
I'd like to see Sleeping Beauty's world, the Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and the Emperor's New Groove. It'd be cool to see Finding Nemo too, but I doubt they'd do Pixar movies. The only problem though is that there's not really any villian we could actually fight.

Sleepy Beauty: We've already fought with Maleficent, so we know what to expect.
Jungle Book: Shere Khan is a good villian, but there's no minor boss fight, though they can make stuff up with the Heartless.
Robin Hood: I know there's Prince John and the Sheriff, but who really wants to fight a thumb-sucking lion?
Finding Nemo: No villain. Period.
Atlantis: Its got the villians, but it wasn't that great of a movie. It'd just be great to see.
Treasure Planet: Its got the villians too, but you could already see a ship racing game thing coming which would SUCK.
Emperor's New Groove: It would be fun to fight Izma and Kronk. The only real problem is that there's no telling whether the characters would translate well into 3D.

Something I doubt Disney would do but would be cool is if they put in Spirited Away. The only reason that movie was in theaters was because Disney bought Studio Ghibli which produced Spirited Away, explaining why there was Disney voices in the movie.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff