Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:50 pm
Axel the Bard
You do know that donated gold is inaccessible, right? It's actually in the guild FAQ that they just haven't set it up yet.

Yes. Gold won't spare them, but they're not getting kicked till I can pay them back.

I am not saying GIMME GOLD. I'm saying, "Be active, and if you've dropped a lot I'll spare you just in case I can give it back before I smite you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:57 pm
Oooo, smiting. *hides from the all powerful hand * ^^; Please don't kick me, I'm new >,> *ish trying to be a good member*  

TheWhitePhoenix

oGolem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:32 pm
Don't worry, you're probably safe--you are new, and you posted here. Nice outfit, by the way; rather creative.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:23 pm
Waa.. I guess I'm not safe. sweatdrop I have just 5 posts or so.. but I still want to stay here. crying I'm going to post more when I have more time to hang out in Gaia (too much things to do in real life..). And stupid Bush. stressed Too bad I can't vote..
But yeah, pretty please. ._.;; I'll try to post more when I can and I'll donate some money when I have it.. (right now I have only 200g sweatdrop )

Aimeara

TheWhitePhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:08 pm
Golem OTCT
Don't worry, you're probably safe--you are new, and you posted here. Nice outfit, by the way; rather creative.

Teehee! Thank you =3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:57 am
You might as well save your time and just kick me out now. I dunno how many posts I have ( not alot im sure) even though I have donated some gold. I think I joined too many guilds and I cant go to all of them everyday and I feel bad. Im asking for them to kick me out, not by what guild it is, but by how long ago I joined. Im sticking with my first few guilds and withdrawing/ asking to be kicked out of the ones Ive joined recently. Sorry I couldnt be a good guild member but I dont get on as much as I used to. I will miss you guys.  

Meushi-chan

Wheezing Elder

Ginga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:13 am
EEE! Don't boot me! I'm still alive! razz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:41 pm
I've been busy in my hometown of Everett,Wa .  

Akira Mercuraki

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces