Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-Movies- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:04 pm

Dathu
So I just saw "Old School" and it ******** owned. Goddamnnit I love Will Ferrell!

And I currently own "Sin City" wich is like crack since I can't stop watching it even though I want to.

Sin City was freakin' awsome.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:19 pm

mrtommyos
Dathu
So I just saw "Old School" and it ******** owned. Goddamnnit I love Will Ferrell!

And I currently own "Sin City" wich is like crack since I can't stop watching it even though I want to.

I have yet to see Sin City.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:53 pm

[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
Dathu

I have yet to see Sin City.

I recomend it. However much that means it to you.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:26 pm

I saw the beginning of Paparazzi today (I hope that's spelled right).
It seemed good, but I had to leave for work less than 30 minutes in. I've been searching the movie channels (11 of them on the digital guide), but it doesn't seem to be on again anytime soon.

I'm so sad now... crying

puresilver

E_Night

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:41 pm

I saw this one movie this morning (forgot its name sweatdrop ) it was like trapt or something where this guy and his wife and this one fat guy named marvin kidnap rich peoples kids and one day the kidnaped this child of a docter. The girl has asma and her parents are like fighting with the people to get her back to give her medicine. there was a scean where the evil guy is trying to make the woman have sex with him and she takes out a scalpling knife (cause we all have those lying in our back pocket) and she says shes gonna cut off his twins and little jimmy. I was like you go girl!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:24 pm

E_Night
I saw this one movie this morning (forgot its name sweatdrop ) it was like trapt or something where this guy and his wife and this one fat guy named marvin kidnap rich peoples kids and one day the kidnaped this child of a docter. The girl has asma and her parents are like fighting with the people to get her back to give her medicine. there was a scean where the evil guy is trying to make the woman have sex with him and she takes out a scalpling knife (cause we all have those lying in our back pocket) and she says shes gonna cut off his twins and little jimmy. I was like you go girl!
eek Why does it always come down to that?

Dathu

Newbie Noob

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:05 am

Dathu
E_Night

It's an effective threat.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:33 pm

Dathu
E_Night
cause it works! Im guessing many a man will want to keep those so they would cooperate. Sadly though she missed and somehow gashed his thigh. Still very painful but not as funny neutral

E_Night

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:51 pm

Meh, good points. Anywho, I really wanna see "40 year old virgin" and the new "King Kong." Anyone seen 40 y.o virgin?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:38 am

Dathu
Meh, good points. Anywho, I really wanna see "40 year old virgin" and the new "King Kong." Anyone seen 40 y.o virgin?
I'd like to see the 40 year old Virgin as well, but I'm not so sure about King Kong. sweatdrop

[Satan]

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:11 pm

Dathu

Peter Jackson's King Kong?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:11 pm

How can a guy go forty years without banging something. Thats totaly unreal. Unless of course he was a cathlic priest even then you know he'd be molesting little Kids. I want to see King Kong and Corpes Bride. Oh and the NEW PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIEAN!!!! i'm sorry but a groungy dirty pirate man turns me on. Specialy if its jonny depp!

E_Night

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:46 am

E_Night
How can a guy go forty years without banging something. Thats totaly unreal. Unless of course he was a cathlic priest even then you know he'd be molesting little Kids. I want to see King Kong and Corpes Bride. Oh and the NEW PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIEAN!!!! i'm sorry but a groungy dirty pirate man turns me on. Specialy if its jonny depp!
Well I'm 24 and I'm NOT a virgin. Oh, and Corpse Bride better be good.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:53 am

Dathu
E_Night
eek Nighty is shocked your a virgin... maybe thats just an old post. Or are you truely a virgin? eek Yes It must be good or i'll hunt down that tim burton fellow and through my figuarene of clam boy at him! I think it looks pretty good.

E_Night

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:01 am

E_Night
Dathu
E_Night
eek Nighty is shocked your a virgin... maybe thats just an old post. Or are you truely a virgin? eek Yes It must be good or i'll hunt down that tim burton fellow and through my figuarene of clam boy at him! I think it looks pretty good.
Highlight the text and find out.
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces