Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:20 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:49 am
Sanekazura

And the extremely ugly cover. xp I would never have read it if it weren't for CC.
They may not be as twisted as Yuki, but they're still good. And,(this is going to sound soo elitistic sweatdrop )I thought it made reading CC a little better when I knew some of the old victorian stories.

It has an ugly cover as well? xd Oh boy, do they really want people to read it at all?

I would probably have read it if I knew it was victorian tales in it, though. I've always been interested in everything relating to legends and history, which probably also is a reason I like miss Yuki's works all this much.  

Vi Sparklemist

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:42 am
Vi Sparklemist
It has an ugly cover as well? xd Oh boy, do they really want people to read it at all?

I would probably have read it if I knew it was victorian tales in it, though. I've always been interested in everything relating to legends and history, which probably also is a reason I like miss Yuki's works all this much.

I don't know, sometimes I wonder...

I like history and old myths and stuff too, but I never thought much of the victorian tales until I read CC. Before that, the victoriam period was just a blank, uninteresting part on the timeline. xp But, that have changed forever.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:31 am
Boys Next Door  

[Lagrashu]

[Lagrashu]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:33 am
(as you can see in my sig)  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:05 pm
My favourite is 'Bloodhound'. I like all of KY's manga that I have read, but 'Bloodhound' is my favourite. Suou won me over. It's closely followed by 'Angel Sanctuary', 'Ludwig Kakumei' and 'Boys Next Door' though ^0^  

Kurenai_Youkai

Kurenai_Youkai

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:06 pm
^0^ 'Bloodhound' is my favourite. I like all of KY's manga that I have read, but 'Bloodhound' is my absolute favourite. Suou won me over. It's closely followed by 'Angel Sanctuary', 'Ludwig Kakumei' and 'Boys Next Door' though ^0^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:00 pm
I don't think I've read bloodhound....*goes to read*

meanwhile though, Count Cain is my favorite, then Angel Sanctuary, then Boys Next Door.

3nodding  

achromatic grey

[Lagrashu]

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:05 pm
But if I was to choose my favourite manga except for BND, I would say Samurai Deeper Kyo and Imadoki. (a strange combination, I know)
The best anime I own and love is defently Samurai X and RahXephon! heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:18 pm
*ponders* Boys Next Door. 3nodding Easily. It has lots of my "favorites" wrapped around it; Kaori Yuki's beautiful art and beautiful story-telling, tragic plot and ending, impossible love and one of my oddest obsessions: Serial killers. sweatdrop (Am I such a bad person? *thinks* Yes.)

After that, I really don't know. I've loved everything I've read by her. No hatred towards any of them... But I have yet to read them all... Pout.

Kid Lime

Dapper Dabbler

dead.moki

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:43 pm
My favorite would have to be Count Cain, but I like all of her works that I have read. n_n  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:15 pm
dead.moki
My favorite would have to be Count Cain, but I like all of her works that I have read. n_n

same as i biggrin  

katakito

Oyasumi Nasai Koibito

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:16 pm
I have only read a few of her works, but I'd say Angel Sanctuary (though I like Count Cain too). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:55 pm
Angel Sanctuary is my favorite, but Count Cain is creeping up there biggrin  

YGOPaladin

[ Hideto ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:36 am
I love every manga... but if i have to choose, it would be kaine... since it kindda involve music  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff