{:-}~
  OMG!!!
  *stares* You call that a stingray?
View Results

HistoryWak
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:39 am
xox Peter The Cat xox
Hi, I'm Taylor, everyone calls me Taylor in real, in gaia, the call me peter or cat, or whatever...
So anyways, KISS is the best thing that happened to the world in my opinion, and I heart them! My favourite member of KISS is heart Peter Criss heart , (hence my username), who was the original drummer. So I tend to de really active in this guild and post as much as I can! razz havea nice day! Happy Thanksgiving!

Nice to meet you. Welcome. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:42 pm
GENE IS TA SEX!!!!!!!!!!!
his son is so freggin hawt!!!!  

el amor vampiro

Serathas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:59 pm
hello, im kristian (call me wolf, everyone does that) , im a guy, from sweden, im 19 (19 my birthday is the 24th december)

kiss my favourite band, i have liked them since i was 7 years old, my first cd ever was: love gun, but at that age, i didn't understand the lyrics very well, but i learned them later,

i started to listen to kiss, when our lp player sadly got broken, and i told mom i wished to get some hard rock cd's for my birthday, and in that case, she only bought one, Kiss - love gun, it sounded magical, and i have been listening to them ever since then, for now, i work on a cafeteria about 30 minutes away, so i got to walk there, so once work starts up again, i won't be on that much

i did listen to twisted sister on the radio alot before i got a cd player, it was about 6 months between the time when our lp broke and i got a cd player for x-mas, including kiss - love gun), aswell, i i recognized quiet riot and skid row from the radio aswell though, sadly enough, i forgot the name of the band, but i still recognized the songs, and loved them, i got hooked up again some year ago, thanks to last.fm, i recognized the song: the beast)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* = bands i have liked since when i was 6 - 7 years old.

some bands i like:

Twisted Sister * (i did listen to them on the radio alot when i was 6-7 years ago, before i got a cd player,i did somehow forgot the name of the band, but i recognized songs on last.fm about a year ago, and got hooked up again)

Quiet Riot* (i did listen to them on the radio alot when i was 6-7 years ago, before i got a cd player,i did somehow forgot the name of the band, but i recognized songs on last.fm about a year ago, and got hooked up again)

Crashdiet (seen live once)

Skid Row* (i did listen to them on the radio alot when i was 6-7 years ago, before i got a cd player,i did somehow forgot the name of the band, but i recognized songs on last.fm about a year ago, and got hooked up again)

W.A.S.P.

Mötley Crüe

Kiss *

Europe *

Alice Cooper *

Iron Maiden (seen live once)

Anthrax

AC/DC *

Nightwish (seen live once)

220 volt (seen live once)

Megadeth

Axxis (saw them live on the 8th december - 2007)

Gamma Ray (saw them live on the 8th december - 2007)

Helloween (saw them live on the 8th december - 2007)

Wolfsbane (Blaze Bailey's band before he joined Iron Maiden)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

find out more about me, and more recently updated on my profile, i updated some stuff in this aswell, with new information which i got from mom  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:44 pm
hi my name is cory but u guys can call me lord itachi im a big fan of naruto if u can not tell i have been listening to KISS since i was like 2 i have been a fan for 11 years and i have always wanted to go to one of there concerts i live in florida by the ocean i am 13 everyone add me  

lord_itachi-sama

Chansey_is_Hot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:08 pm
Well, I'm Casey and I'm so friggen happy you guys put this guild up b/c KISS is a part of my life and I like to meet others that like it too! So yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:22 pm
hey everyone! ^^ well, my sister is the one who introduced me to KISS, and ive been a fan ever since, im 16 and i live in maryland, as my avatar says, call me Rogue. i hope one day to get a paul stanley apacolypse guitar^^ there so cool looking! anyway, KISS will never die and neither will the KISS ARMY!!! biggrin  

Rogue the Moonlight Vixen

3,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Black Diamond Beth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:08 am
axlsfuturewife
hi im axlsfuturewife...i love axl rose!!!

no way! i do too!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:18 am
Serathas-Metal-Fan-31
hello, im kristian (call me wolf, everyone does that) , im a guy, from sweden, im 19 (19 my birthday is the 24th december)

kiss my favourite band, i have liked them since i was 7 years old, my first cd ever was: love gun, but at that age, i didn't understand the lyrics very well, but i learned them later,

i started to listen to kiss, when our lp player sadly got broken, and i told mom i wished to get some hard rock cd's for my birthday, and in that case, she only bought one, Kiss - love gun, it sounded magical, and i have been listening to them ever since then, for now, i work on a cafeteria about 30 minutes away, so i got to walk there, so once work starts up again, i won't be on that much

i did listen to twisted sister on the radio alot before i got a cd player, it was about 6 months between the time when our lp broke and i got a cd player for x-mas, including kiss - love gun), aswell, i i recognized quiet riot and skid row from the radio aswell though, sadly enough, i forgot the name of the band, but i still recognized the songs, and loved them, i got hooked up again some year ago, thanks to last.fm, i recognized the song: the beast)

* = bands i have liked since when i was 6 - 7 years old.

some bands i like:

Twisted Sister * (i did listen to them on the radio alot when i was 6-7 years ago, before i got a cd player,i did somehow forgot the name of the band, but i recognized songs on last.fm about a year ago, and got hooked up again)

Quiet Riot* (i did listen to them on the radio alot when i was 6-7 years ago, before i got a cd player,i did somehow forgot the name of the band, but i recognized songs on last.fm about a year ago, and got hooked up again)

Crashdiet (seen live once)

Skid Row* (i did listen to them on the radio alot when i was 6-7 years ago, before i got a cd player,i did somehow forgot the name of the band, but i recognized songs on last.fm about a year ago, and got hooked up again)

W.A.S.P.

Mötley Crüe

Kiss *

Europe *

Alice Cooper *

Iron Maiden (seen live once)

Anthrax

AC/DC *

Nightwish (seen live once)

220 volt (seen live once)

Megadeth

Axxis (saw them live on the 8th december - 2007)

Gamma Ray (saw them live on the 8th december - 2007)

Helloween (saw them live on the 8th december - 2007)

Wolfsbane (Blaze Bailey's band before he joined Iron Maiden)

find out more about me, and more recently updated on my profile, i updated some stuff in this aswell, with new information which i got from mom

nice music choices
x3

Black Diamond Beth

Strutter Shandi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:07 pm
My name is Yezzid every calls me Yezz though
I've been a KISS fan since '04 so that's been for about 4 years .
Started to like KISS since I was 9.
My cousins got me into KISS.
I think I'm proably a bigger KISSfan than them too now xD .
I was really close to seeing Ace in his solo act this year (200 cool but since it was at the H.O.B. (House Of Blues) I wasn't sure if they were gonna let me in :[ .
My fav member is Paul ;D heart heart heart then Ace heart heart
I need more KISS collectibles xD and shirts & CDs but I don't happen to have the money for all of that now & I own the 1st & 3nd KISSologies  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 pm
Greetings, I'm Ling! (Tom Ling) I've been a KISS fan since I was 11. I am turning 17 in 2 months! I do not currently own any kiss albums cuz my friend stole them off me crying but, luckely I can still burn me some here and there. I also happen to be aspecially a huge fan of Ace Frehley's solo work razz . . . I'm rambling! I'll stop now  

Ling_The_Locust

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:33 am
Hey, I'm Dan. I've been a kiss fan for my whole life, I've always been around their music. Its just good music, no one here will argue that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:42 am
Hey i'm silver or zero since my real name sucks, anyway i have loved kiss since i was little, my dad used 2 play kiss while we were goin 2 places in the car. I own 2 cds, a greatest hits 1 and 1 my dad had a guy at work make, i dk if it says the name of the cd on it, i'd have 2 say my favorite is gene simmions  

Temari_865

LovelyXHumanXWreckage

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:14 pm
Hello, You can call me Human...Or Lovely.
I'm a youngin...only 16.
But I've seen KISS two times, once when Ted Nugent opened up for him, I was like 7 ot 8.
And again when they opend for Aerosmith.
(WTF?!?!!?!?!)

Anyways...I've been a fan since I can remeber thanx to my mother. She had their names and their lyrics in my mouth by the time I was talking.

I almost got kicked out of preschool for teaching the kids 'Lick it Up'

haha

So that's it....I've been a member since this place has opened, but just haven't been very active. At all.
D=

Sorry!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:22 pm
Im Uncle German, and i play guitar and am using alot of KISS's rhythm style in the songs i write

i work hard to keep classic rock alive 3nodding

and also my GF has seen Gene Simmons at comic con before (lucky b*tch -_-) (jk 3nodding )  

Fly_By_Night99

Main KISS Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces