Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page
Renaissance Galaxy Laws that must be obeyed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many people actually red this...
I did!!! +1 member count
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:39 pm
Lol XD Well sometime my sister is fine with it, but since she's pretty "popular" at her school (not snobish though), she doesn't really like being seen hanging out with her mom or dad. But to me, it's a joke as well XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:25 pm
Well, I think your sister really doesn't know what its like to be popular then. Those friends who are not okay with your mom and dad, are only out to hurt your sister. They will abuse her and are likely trying to get her to do stuff outside of the law. Friends who are cool to hang out with parents as well as kids are cool. And it goes more important for teenagers.

Because teenagers that allow friends to hangout with their parents and themselves are like double cool with me. It shows me that you do not have to be of the same age just to be cool. I mean look at Terry. He's like 35 and he's still just as cool as he was when he was a teenager. But think about what Terry's wish could have been?

I bet you, Terry, in RL wishes that his dad Jeff Bogard could have seen Terry grow up. I bet you that's why Terry still fights today because no matter how old Terry gets, Terry is always going to miss his father. And I do not blame Terry for feeling that way.

But there was one wrong thing that Terry did. Terry only did the same thing that Geese did to him to Rock. Okay, what I mean is, Terry killed Geese Howard, the father of Rock. Now Rock is a teenager. I bet you Rock is hurting pretty bad right about now over what terry did. Regardless of whether or not Geese Howard was a murdering SOB, Geese was still the father of Rock. And like geese did to Jeff, Terry did to geese.

Its just been a vicious cycle.  

william-tyler

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:06 pm
There's no doubt that when someone you loved dearly dies you'll miss them everyday and you will never stop missing them. But it does get easier.

I do agree with you when you say it's a vicious cycle. And I think Terry's had no other kids other than Rock so that if one day Rock does kill Terry no one's going to try and get revenge on him accept for maybe Andy. But if Andy doesn't try to get revenge for his fallen brother than Terry's death means the breaking of the cycle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:09 pm
Interesting. So in order to break the cycle, he is going to do what is ultimately going to kill him on the inside. He is going to leave the child bearing to Andy, I see.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:28 pm
It makes sense doesn't it. It's why Terry won't get married and have more kids because having more kids means someone else to take revenge on Rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:32 pm
Dee understands that point of view. Now, Rock, tell me, why didn't you say that before now?  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:16 pm
Actually I just recently put the puzzle together. I wouldn't have figured it out if William hadn't said anything. He found those missing puzzle pieces for me. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:33 pm
Yay! So, now I understand what was going on. So, in the one dimension, Terry is trying to stop a vicious cycle from continuing. In another reality, that cycle will just continue.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:51 pm
He's taking conquences for his actions. Geese took the life of his father, then he took the life of Rock's father, now Rock might take his life.

But keep in mind that this theory are all based off the words: might, if, and maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:12 pm
Okay, Will. You have this totaly wrong. Though, you wpuld be right if you were talking about anyone other than my sister. At her school, popular doesn't mean, snoty, giggling madly, talking about boy with a hord of other girls, pinks, sparkles, and so forth. My sister is popular in the way, that everyone likes her, she's nice, talkative, unique, and so on. And only some of her friends aren't up to hanging out with parents.  

- Xenn be Twisted -

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:08 am
Totally wrong huh? I don't think so. In one instance, I was right. Those who do not wish to hang out with parents are up to no good. Look, you just watch and those "kids" that do not hang out with the parents will land your sister into trouble. Hey, I didn't choose your sister's friends. And do not say that I did not warn you because I did.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:07 pm
Hello peooples. I am new here this place looks really cool xd Thanks ! biggrin  

Saiyukano

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:11 pm
You're welcome. And welcome Saiyukano.

Sai, if there are any subforums you want, just tell me in the thread called sub forums. See, the guild is always low on funds because we want subforums, but there isn't enough donators.

However, I do hope you have fun with the RPs here. There are many to choose from.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:05 pm
Welcome to the guild, Sai XD I hope you like it here!

Will, I won't comment...  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:40 pm
Thank you Nezzy. Do not say things that are going to end up getting you in trouble.  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff