Submit

Vampire Ifurita

Sparkly Hoarder

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:32 pm
Having only read Angel Sanctuary right now... and only 6 volumes.... I still cling to Katan. Granted he's now Rociel's puppet (pretty much) now... I still love him. I really am liking my first glances of the Mad Hatter too. Twisted. But yeah... I'd have to say Katan's my favorite. (and that's my two cents)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:24 am
Vampire Ifurita
Having only read Angel Sanctuary right now... and only 6 volumes.... I still cling to Katan. Granted he's now Rociel's puppet (pretty much) now... I still love him. I really am liking my first glances of the Mad Hatter too. Twisted. But yeah... I'd have to say Katan's my favorite. (and that's my two cents)

katan is the snazzy i really like him. but my alltime favorite is kato i mean how couls u not like his story its just so sad, i also like micheal and madhatter, i think kaori yuki has really outdion herself with angel sanctuary whee by the way does anyone know how many volumes theres gonna be? i think theres gonna be atleast 20. im sticking with it till the end. whee whee whee whee whee whee  

meowpiggy15

Ghourry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:36 am
hieishina204
Vampire Ifurita

katan is the snazzy i really like him. but my alltime favorite is kato i mean how couls u not like his story its just so sad, i also like micheal and madhatter, i think kaori yuki has really outdion herself with angel sanctuary whee by the way does anyone know how many volumes theres gonna be? i think theres gonna be atleast 20. im sticking with it till the end. whee whee whee whee whee whee

There is 20 volumes, and they are all complete. Ive read them, awesome stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:50 am
Wuu
hieishina204
Vampire Ifurita

Yep, 20 volumes of the standard B6 size Hana to yume tankoubon.
I actually do believe there is a condensed version available in Japanese.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:51 am
Sai-kun
Wuu
hieishina204
Vampire Ifurita

There is a version in japanese that only consists of 10 volumes...
The covers are so pretty! I think it was a more exclusive edition.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:14 pm
Sanekazura
Sai-kun
Wuu
hieishina204
Vampire Ifurita

The 10-vol one is the condensed "pocket-size" manga ^_^, A6 size.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:18 am
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Sai-kun
Wuu
hieishina204
Vampire Ifurita

Wait...A6, how big are they then? As in cm?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:53 am
Sanekazura
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Sai-kun
Wuu
hieishina204
Vampire Ifurita

Gah, quote pyramid O_O

Um...I couldnt tell you, I don't own them...they are smaller than the normal NPB sized tankoubon...a tiny bit narrower and shorter, but thicker...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:05 pm
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Sai-kun
Wuu
hieishina204
Vampire Ifurita

Gah, quote pyramid O_O

Um...I couldnt tell you, I don't own them...they are smaller than the normal NPB sized tankoubon...a tiny bit narrower and shorter, but thicker...

wow 20 volumes that alot i cant wait to read them all  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:27 am
Sai-kun
Gah, quote pyramid O_O

Really? I thought they would be bigger than the normal... Wrong I were.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Naotosbro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:15 pm
It's so hard to pick one character out of all the series by Kaori Yuki I've read....hmmm from Angel Sanctuary I have to pick Kira and Kurai. Merryweather and Cain from Count Cain...Lawrence from Boys Next Door, Worry from Gravel Kingdom....Die from Kaine, and Luccia from Cruel Fairytales....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:52 pm
Hmmm my favorite... Ack! So hard I love tons of her characters! I'd have to say Cain and Kira are my most adored out of all Sensei's characters.  

Tia Mia

Ang31us M1ch341

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:20 pm
My favorites would have to be Micheal, Setsuna, Taieael, and Kira from Angel Sanctuary, and Laurence from Boys Next Door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:13 am
eto...^^

Kaine, Wilhelm, Lawr, and Die...  

chloe_shun_kishida

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:30 am
chloe_shun_kishida
eto...^^

Kaine, Wilhelm, Lawr, and Die...

Wilhelm? surprised Now, that's a character I haven't heard of... Which manga is he from?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff