Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:35 pm
not only that, but Alexia would never have let Birkin have a sample of T-Veronica. She kept the whole ordeal secret. As far as Birkin was concerned, Alexia was dead. Birkin probably didn't even know that T-Veronica.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Vash Thompson
RRB_Brick
Biohazard EXTREME
No it's really not. Neither Marcus nor Birkin had ANY access to Alexia, so she's out.

Are you sure? If I remember right Birkin really hated Alexia...and research people don't like competition....it gets us angry and results don't carry. Anyway, In game, Birkin was a rival of Alexia, and since at the time she had been in a state of hibernation, Birkin and Marcus could definitely have had access via Spencer. Just remember...Each one was tied to the other only through Spencer and Spencer saw that so far Birkin was nailing results. The last little Tid bit of a clue lays with this: Each one created their own reason for being killed, and Birkin created two reasons.

How could Marcus be involved when he was killed in 1988? The only way I can see he was involved is that Birkin used the information they got from Marcus for his own virus.

Your Absolutely right...Marcus did die in 1988 at the hands of Wesker and Birkin. They were his "beloved" assistants and they go around and do something so mean...does it not break thy heart. crying

But if i remember right, Marcus had (before his death) created the T-Virus. Now, Biohazared EXTREME...Lets make a little side step to the chilly factory. If I remember right, in game, you find a file talking about the T-Veronica Virus, or more to the point its characteristics. Though, if Alexia had kept the whole ordeal secret...how did Wesker find? Nothing this important would stay secret, especially not from Spencer.

lol, I would like to say Dead Bodies tell us more than live ones.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Well, maybe it wasn't a secret from Spencer, but I really doubt Spencer actually got his hands on it. I'm pretty sure that by whatever means, Alexia wouldn't have allowed Birkin the access to such a virus. Besides, it never mentioned anything about Birkin obtaining T-Veronica in Wesker's Report 2, and I doubt he would have conveniently gotten it within the 3 year gap between the report and the Mansion incident, then in those 3 years while working so hard to perfect the G-Virus have the means to take T-Veronica virus apart and make it into whatever it was he gave Wesker. Besides, Wesker shares none of the T-Veronica properties. I'm pretty sure that Whatever Wesker's virus is, it has some connection to Progenitor and/or T-Virus at most.

EDIT: To be fair though, they weren't Marcus' beloved assistants. He simply held them in high regards. He still wanted to encourage rivalry between them as some sort of a sick game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, maybe it wasn't a secret from Spencer, but I really doubt Spencer actually got his hands on it. I'm pretty sure that by whatever means, Alexia wouldn't have allowed Birkin the access to such a virus. Besides, it never mentioned anything about Birkin obtaining T-Veronica in Wesker's Report 2, and I doubt he would have conveniently gotten it within the 3 year gap between the report and the Mansion incident, then in those 3 years while working so hard to perfect the G-Virus have the means to take T-Veronica virus apart and make it into whatever it was he gave Wesker. Besides, Wesker shares none of the T-Veronica properties. I'm pretty sure that Whatever Wesker's virus is, it has some connection to Progenitor and/or T-Virus at most.

EDIT: To be fair though, they weren't Marcus' beloved assistants. He simply held them in high regards. He still wanted to encourage rivalry between them as some sort of a sick game.

HAZAAA HE SAID IT FINALLY. The most beautiful thing to grace my ears, the Progenitor Virus, a base that can create almost anything from the simplest of life forms. The T-Virus was created when the progenitor virus was added to Leech DNA. The T-Virus was stolen from Marcus who (after his death) comes back thanks to his lovely queen leech. From the T-Virus, we get G and the T-Veronica Virus. The G-Virus is extremely potent in creating Super Monsters who share a similar genetic code I.E. Dad and Daughter. The T-Veronica Virus can create a superhuman without the side effects and it has 10% less carbs than the next leading virus. Sure Alexia had her brother to protect her during cold storage, but not her research which she could have been monitered on while she knew nothing. My theory is that Spencer contacted birkin within in that three year span, more towards the end giving him the research. From his research on her work, he came up with the G-virus and the Mystery Virus(sounds like a lovely cereal prize). My reason to base this falls on the characteristics of the Viruses. Notice that, although disfigured horridly, both Alexia, Steve Burnside, and Alexia's father all had stage one bodies and could change their body structure. The difference in the end is that Burnside is dead (maybe), Alexia's father died, and Alexia herself only went 3 higher levels of mutation. This means their bodies still resembled a humanoid instead of something else, which in the case of Alexia is untrue and true because she "elected" to take it up a notch. If we looked at past examples of T inflected, we noticed that when a subject is implanted or injected with the virus, it can bring back lost motor functions by "reviving" dead or lost tissue. The last thing to view would have to be the characteristics show by Wesker himself.

A. He had super human speed
B. He had super human strength
C. High Level of regeneration that is only slowed down by his human regen system.
D. Extreme levels of human fortitude as demonstrated in CVX.

the T-Virus alone supplies a combination of D and C while the T veronica Virus supplies A and B and a little bit of D. The final thing to look at is the G virus. This virus is extremely volatile within a host body causing extreme changes over short periods of time which. Unlike the T, the G and V viruses do not require fresh DNA to change, it can be spontaneous. The "evolution" of the host is the will of the host with the V virus while the G virus does it over a period of time till the host body dies off. What Birkin must have done is somehow combined both the Progenitor with the T-Veronica Virus instead of using more leach DNA on the Progenitor. This way, he gets the same effects, but because the T-V viruses uses insect DNA and Pro as its creation medium you would think that it would just make the T-V more potent. Progenitor's main Functions are that it can boost cell growth and size. Because of the leach DNA, the T Virus wont grant a normal corpse with extreme size because the being is so small (the leach is small so zombies are not to much bigger). The reasons Tyrants are much larger than humans is because the human must still be alive when injected. This method proves much more impressive because the Virus increases all of the body's parameters for a limited time until the end result is the Tyrant we all know and love. This X-Virus (cause X is always the unknown) is born when the the Raw Progenitor and the T veronica Virus are introduced. The T-V mutates further, leaving behind the ability to transform the user instantly or at the user's leisure and instead creates a slow cycle of transformation which extends the user's life span and slows the rate of infection. Make no mistake about it, Wesker in the end will be able to change like Alexia did. The reason we can conclude this is because Birkin demonstrated a modified version of this X-Virus called the G virus which transforms the host instantly. He then, over a estimated period of 48 to 72 hours would have continued to transform over and over again until he wasted away because he was still human under all that flesh and could only go so far. The X-Virus grants all the pluses of the G, V, and Progenitor virus without the side effects. Like Birkin said...it is quite the marvelous creation.

Then again I'm sure you guys can come up with a better explanation...I just thought this idea sounded kinda neat.

EDIT: By the way, I was being sarcastic about him loving Wesker and Birkin. Sorry if i miss spelled.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:48 pm
If Wesker had any T-Veronica in him, Alexia would have been able to control him. The thing is, physically, Wesker is weaker than Alexia's mutated form was. His blood doesn't ignite into fire, and he doesn't mutate. But at the same time, T-Veronica never gave anyone superhuman speed, so I'm nor sure how it can supply the A. As for strength, well, I'd say Lisa was a lot stronger than a human, Tyrants were too, so the A and the B that you mentioned are properties that are not restricted to Code Veronica, in fact, like I said, Veronica lacks the A, whereas we've seen T-103 demonstrate great speed in RE2. Chances are Birkin modified the T-Virus and POSSIBLY the Progenitor...

But T-Veronica's and G-Virus' properties resemble nothing of Wesker's powers.
Besides, Birkin might have been a lead scientist in Raccoon City, but he was still only a scientist, working on T-Virus and G-Virus. It's not like even if the Ashfords gave a sample of T-Veronica to the Umbrella leaders, chances are they would have wanted Birkin to concentrate on his G research, it's not like they're just gonna give him T-Veronica to play with, so Birkin would have had to work with what's given to him. And since G-Virus was still untested and in development, then I doubt he'd use it to create something new entirely. T-Virus is more than likely a sure bet. At least a modification of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If Wesker had any T-Veronica in him, Alexia would have been able to control him. The thing is, physically, Wesker is weaker than Alexia's mutated form was. His blood doesn't ignite into fire, and he doesn't mutate. But at the same time, T-Veronica never gave anyone superhuman speed, so I'm nor sure how it can supply the A. As for strength, well, I'd say Lisa was a lot stronger than a human, Tyrants were too, so the A and the B that you mentioned are properties that are not restricted to Code Veronica, in fact, like I said, Veronica lacks the A, whereas we've seen T-103 demonstrate great speed in RE2. Chances are Birkin modified the T-Virus and POSSIBLY the Progenitor...

But T-Veronica's and G-Virus' properties resemble nothing of Wesker's powers.
Besides, Birkin might have been a lead scientist in Raccoon City, but he was still only a scientist, working on T-Virus and G-Virus. It's not like even if the Ashfords gave a sample of T-Veronica to the Umbrella leaders, chances are they would have wanted Birkin to concentrate on his G research, it's not like they're just gonna give him T-Veronica to play with, so Birkin would have had to work with what's given to him. And since G-Virus was still untested and in development, then I doubt he'd use it to create something new entirely. T-Virus is more than likely a sure bet. At least a modification of it.

Now your using your head and yes your right on most points. But, i think you may not have understood something about Wesker's condition. Wesker does have super strength but not stronger to Alexia. Alexia swatted him away like a bug and almost torched him. But let see something interesting about Wesker...so far...anyone who has come in contact with the virus and died came back and became a horrid monster except for two people...Wesker and Alexia. Alexia appeared to be in complete control of her infection and could change level at her own will. It's tis trait that has always made me admire her from afar. Wesker....has mutations...but he does not seem to go any further...not only that but when they met, he seemed more adamant about getting her than he should have been. If it was pure profit, sure he would want to get her but if it was to save his skin, then thats another story. My theory still falls on the fact that Birkin's X-Virus ( again, X always is equal to the unknown factor) have him Super Human qualities. What you attribute the ABCDs too are only the progentor who has only increase cell rate and increase mass size. Those ABCD's came from the virus material and not the Progentor, when this has been seen through this spectrum, we can easily see that Veronica's virus is indeed stronger but should G have gone against her...she might have not faired so well. Wesker might soon end up a G monster as well. That is my theory in a nutshell i think....theres more but i bet your getting tired of me babbling like a baboon.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:38 pm
There's absolutely no proof anywhere that Wesker has mutations. Now you're just making assumptions. All that Wesker said was, "The virus would put me into a state of temporary 'death' (a more than likely symptom of T-Virus) then I could come back with superhuman powers."
That's all that he said. He got messed up by an explosion in CVX, and then in RE4 he was fine, so yeah. He obviously has regenerative properties as well.
But I honestly think that there is absolutely nothing more to Wesker's powers than what meets the eye. No transformations. Just his freaky eyes and the powers that he's already displayed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
There's absolutely no proof anywhere that Wesker has mutations. Now you're just making assumptions. All that Wesker said was, "The virus would put me into a state of temporary 'death' (a more than likely symptom of T-Virus) then I could come back with superhuman powers."
That's all that he said. He got messed up by an explosion in CVX, and then in RE4 he was fine, so yeah. He obviously has regenerative properties as well.
But I honestly think that there is absolutely nothing more to Wesker's powers than what meets the eye. No transformations. Just his freaky eyes and the powers that he's already displayed.

You just gave you self all the proof you need to surmise that he has a mutation: His eyes, are nothing like a humans, they resemble the giant eye on Birkin's shoulder. This argument goes to me as far as mutation on his person go. you were on the right track and then got derailed.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:48 pm
So his eyes changed. That doesn't mean that he'll all of a sudden turn into some monster. Obviously internal mutation occured, but maybe that's as far as it goes. I don't want to drag the movies, and Alice into this, but what if this so called 'mutation' is more like 'evolution'. Wesker achieved a higher state of being. He retained all of his intelligence and aside from his eyes, retained his human appearance.
There is absolutely no proof that his 'mutation' will go any further than that.

EDIT: And his eyes did not resemble the one on Birkin's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So his eyes changed. That doesn't mean that he'll all of a sudden turn into some monster. Obviously internal mutation occured, but maybe that's as far as it goes. I don't want to drag the movies, and Alice into this, but what if this so called 'mutation' is more like 'evolution'. Wesker achieved a higher state of being. He retained all of his intelligence and aside from his eyes, retained his human appearance.
There is absolutely no proof that his 'mutation' will go any further than that.

EDIT: And his eyes did not resemble the one on Birkin's shoulder.

Evolution? now who is making assumptions?...Evolution can not be achieved by this method and I never said he would....i suggested it yes but its not afirmed yet. As far as i can see from a viro point of view, he has show symptoms of genetic manipulation...and mutation. You cannot deny it and nor do I deny that maybe he has stop his mutations. But you have to see one common thing is that the virus keeps changing the host until it dies (again). Not only that, but you have yet to offer and solid evidence as to why my theory could be wrong.

With that said, the best we can conclude from my theory is that maybe or maybe not birkin did or did not create virus that alters the host over a period of time or not at a gradual rate with symptomes including superhuman powers and slight to extreme physical and anatomical changes.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:32 pm
This theory could be wrong, because from what we've seen in all RE games, damage promotes mutation. Meaning that after being damaged by that explosion in CVX, Wesker's eye returned back to normal, not grown into some boils and grey skin, or whatever you definition of a mutation might be.

And Wesker's been living with the virus for 6 years as of RE4 and still didn't mutate, so obviously there were no extreme physical or anatomical changes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
This theory could be wrong, because from what we've seen in all RE games, damage promotes mutation. Meaning that after being damaged by that explosion in CVX, Wesker's eye returned back to normal, not grown into some boils and grey skin, or whatever you definition of a mutation might be.

And Wesker's been living with the virus for 6 years as of RE4 and still didn't mutate, so obviously there were no extreme physical or anatomical changes.

Yes your right, none have appeared yet. But Alexia was not asleep for six years now was she. Also, your still missing what I'm saying. Signs may not appear until maybe even 30 years at shortest because the form virus i suggested it might be does not work that way.

This case is not true for Alexia or even the final monster in Nemesis. If the will of the host is to change than for Alexia it's possible. For the last part of Nemesis, he takes on new DNA in order for him to change once more. Since earlyer you wanted to bring in the movie, the licker only changed into a stronger one until it got DNA from Alice's boyfriend. Course the movie does not count so I wont use it against you but so far once again I got you on this. This theory is a "possibility" but with time we will find out the truth....I hope.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:28 pm
Hey, Nemesis changed plenty without the extra DNA, I'm pretty sure he only ate the Tyrant for the proteins and other nutrients, because realistically speaking, you need nourishment in order to grow. Nemesis received some crazy mutations through getting damaged.

Still, why would you want Wesker, a very cool villain, to turn into some kinda monster. Monster form ruined Alexia, Birkin AND Krauser. They were much cooler as smart, calculating people than mad with power monsters.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, Nemesis changed plenty without the extra DNA, I'm pretty sure he only ate the Tyrant for the proteins and other nutrients, because realistically speaking, you need nourishment in order to grow. Nemesis received some crazy mutations through getting damaged.

Still, why would you want Wesker, a very cool villain, to turn into some kinda monster. Monster form ruined Alexia, Birkin AND Krauser. They were much cooler as smart, calculating people than mad with power monsters.

Birkin was idiotic idealist who got what he deserved. Alexia was not completely ruined in her first stage and she still retained her "smarts" as you put it. Krauser was a warrior through and through, even with the arm, a lesser soldier would have used it right away. Besides...when you give power to those who posses intelligence...then you got something really impressive.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Yes, but turning a human looking villain into a monstrosity ruins their appeal completely.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff