Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
My baby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:16 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
They aren't, asian babies are ugly, if you ask me to be honest.

Eastern asians are plain-a** UGLY. Take it from me, I know. I'm one of them, looking back to my hospital days.

Middle-eastern asian babies are cute, though.

That I will agree with, all wide eye'd and tuft of dark hair.

Yes, with very long eyelashes and pretty shaped heads as well. Ugh, why was I such an ugly baby.
Because you are the ugly duckling. I'm sure other people will agree, where as I started cute and look at me now. -_-

Oh shut up. You look fine. Women will throw themselves at you. I get a pinch of the cheek or a get groped on my a**. Some swan. d;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:18 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
They aren't, asian babies are ugly, if you ask me to be honest.

Eastern asians are plain-a** UGLY. Take it from me, I know. I'm one of them, looking back to my hospital days.

Middle-eastern asian babies are cute, though.

Yes, with very long eyelashes and pretty shaped heads as well. Ugh, why was I such an ugly baby.
Because you are the ugly duckling. I'm sure other people will agree, where as I started cute and look at me now. -_-

Oh shut up. You look fine. Women will throw themselves at you. I get a pinch of the cheek or a get groped on my a**. Some swan. d;
Lol, I'm allowed to self pity, after all, I need to find someway to fit in with most of the people here. And trust me, you are in no way's unattractive mate.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:18 pm
Plenair1
Your not that hideous at least you dont have a french head and dimples

Che- I'm not that hideous. I guess since your 11, I'll let that slide. What the hell is a french head though?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:20 pm
June_Tears
Plenair1
Your not that hideous at least you dont have a french head and dimples

Che- I'm not that hideous. I guess since your 11, I'll let that slide. What the hell is a french head though?

More importantly, I'm part french, whats up with french head EXACTLY?  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:21 pm
French head= Round head 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:24 pm
Plenair1
Round head
Why is it called a french head? most french people tend to have very sharp features?  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:24 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San

Lol, I'm allowed to self pity, after all, I need to find someway to fit in with most of the people here. And trust me, you are in no way's unattractive mate.

You're too nice, Relik. I'm a small, asian, bisexual, boy. I'm ******** seeing as I don't look like Sasuke. Haha, I suppose, self-pity is the way to win these emo hearts. If life issues has anything to say about it anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Rellik San
Plenair1
Round head
Why is it called a french head? most french people tend to have very sharp features?

My grandfather was french he had a very round head and my once friend had a round head and she's from france  

[Posh_Hypno]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:28 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San

You're too nice, Relik. I'm a small, asian, bisexual, boy. I'm ******** seeing as I don't look like Sasuke. Haha, I suppose, self-pity is the way to win these emo hearts. If life issues has anything to say about it anyway.
If it helps, I can put you in touch with female and male anime fans that couldn't give a toss about Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:31 pm
Why do people have such big addictions to naruto anyways, is it because the wide variety of characters , I dont find it interesting at all  

[Posh_Hypno]

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:33 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San

It doesn't take looking like Sasuke to be an attractive Asian... I think you're amazingly pretty as you are.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:33 pm
Plenair1
Why do people have such big addictions to naruto anyways, is it because the wide variety of characters , I dont find it interesting at all
Its because of the same reason people like you, watch loveless.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:35 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San

You're too nice, Relik. I'm a small, asian, bisexual boy. I'm ******** seeing as I don't look like Sasuke. Haha, I suppose, self-pity is the way to win these emo hearts. If life issues has anything to say about it anyway.
If it helps, I can put you in touch with female and male anime fans that couldn't give a toss about Sasuke.

Such people exhist?! But nah, I'll have to decline. I already have someone whose caught my eye. ((And hates Sasuke as an added bonus))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:35 pm
....loveless??? neutral  

[Posh_Hypno]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:38 pm
Plenair1
....loveless??? neutral

Basically fan girl fodder. For the most part. Me? I watch it because I like the world and story. Naruto that is, not loveless I hate that.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games