Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What if...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:26 am
A: It would suck. In fact, any competitive multiplayer in Resident Evil would suck. It's not that kind of a game.

Q: What if Capcom made a side story game where Resident Evil characters coexisted with another franchise like Warner Brothers cartoons? (Space Jam 2?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Q: What if Capcom made a side story game where Resident Evil characters coexisted with another franchise like Warner Brothers cartoons? (Space Jam 2?)

Answer: I think it would be too much like the Kingdom Hearts franchise. It would dilute the series for me. It if was a parody or something, that would be fantastic.

Question: What if Luis hadn't gotten shanked by Saddler?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:59 pm
NotteRequiem

Question: What if Luis hadn't gotten shanked by Saddler?

Answer: I would be very happy. Luis would probably hook up with Ada for awhile until he found out about who she was working. Then, he would join up with Leon and Ashley...though I see him more as a guy who would run off on his own.

Question: What if Steve hadn't died in Code Veronica?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Well, technically we don't know if he died or not, but if he did die, I think he'd still be used as an experiment by Wesker.

Q: What if Capcom decided to make another rail-shooter like Umbrella Chronicles?

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:12 pm
Well, considering that there's more and more evidence that Ada is working for the good guys, I think Luis would totally stay with her.

A: Then I guess he'd die anyway... Considering that Chris only had one empty seat on his jet... I can just imagine myself, "My sister... Or Steve? Hmm... Well, it was nice meeting you, Steve. So long and goodbye."

Q: What if Leon never joined the U.S. Government?

(Gah! I was beat to it!)

A: It would probably be much shorter to save them the trouble of making new material. They would probably involve the RE2 scenario, butchering it with yet more Outbreak backgrounds. Maybe they'd recycle the graphics from Code Veronica too.

Q: What I asked above.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Q: What if Leon never joined the U.S. Government?

Oooh, good one!

Answer: I think he would have joined up with Jill and Chris after the events of 1998. Even though he used to be a rookie cop, I'd like to think that pre-RE4 Leon wanted to help stop Umbrella.

Question: What if Lisa Trevor survived the mansion incident?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:15 pm
NotteRequiem

Question: What if Lisa Trevor survived the mansion incident?

A: Umm...that's a tough one. She may continue to wonderlessly look for any other remains of her family. Poor girl...just horrific what Umbrella did to her and her parents.

Q: What if the Police Chief Brian Irons didn't go insane?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:51 am
A: Chances are the zombies or something else would have gotten him. I mean, it's possible that he would have went with Claire. But I doubt he'd survive.

Q: What if Wesker was never resurrected and REmake was never created?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kali_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:26 am
Biohazard EXTREME
A: Chances are the zombies or something else would have gotten him. I mean, it's possible that he would have went with Claire. But I doubt he'd survive.

Q: What if Wesker was never resurrected and REmake was never created?

A: I belive that was already answered but.... Then he would not be mister bad a** or so on so foruth.. and as for the Re make then people would still hate DC (which i do like by the way)

Q: What if in RE2 Claire had been the one to fall over the edge instead of Ada, Would Wesker have saved her and used her against Chris or would things end up the same?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:36 pm
Kali_Chan

Q: What if in RE2 Claire had been the one to fall over the edge instead of Ada, Would Wesker have saved her and used her against Chris or would things end up the same?

A: That could go 50/50. Wesker could save her and used her for bait to lure Chris whilst planning on to eliminate them both...OR he could have (and more than likely would have) let her die and then trick Chris into believing that she was still alive.

Q: What if some of the Outbreak characters had mingled with either Leon, Claire, or Jill during the Raccoon City disaster? Which ones do you think would happen and with whom?

Muffia_Smith

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:30 am
A. They would have made a bigger team and gone through the events of RE2 together.

Q. What would have happened if the zombie dogs killed Brad at the start of the remake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
A) There would be no story. The only reason it happened was because brad left. If theyd mauled him before that they could of gotten away by killing the dogs and escaping that way.

Q)What would of happened if Ada hadn't thrown Leon/Claire the rocket launcher at the end of the B game  

Ivory Lie

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:09 pm
A. MRX would have killed Leon/Claire or stalled them long enough for the place to blow up

Q. What would happen if Marcus survived RE0  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm
A: Raccoon City would have quite the leech problem and become infected much earlier than September.

Q: What if all the Outbreak characters had survived? Would they decide to take down Umbrella or just keep quiet?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:00 am
A. I'd think Umbrella would pay them to keep quiet but in Outbreak File 2 we see Yoko in her ending going against Umbrella in court.

Q. What would happen to Leon after RE4 if Ashley was killed in RE4  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces