Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
I Just Like Music! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:05 pm
Seems like that quite a lot of people here assume that their music isn't that well known? (Well, I'm doing that too)

Yay, there are people here who like Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Alkaline Trio! Now, anyone here like the Smashing Pumpkins?

I also like Jill Sobule, Fool's Garden, Frickin' A, and Les Horribles Cernettes. Now, Fool's Garden is probably known for "Lemon Tree", but has anyone here heard of Les Horribles Cernettes? What about Ghost Mice?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:33 pm
mmmm... I like teh Pumpkins.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:44 pm
[_caustic_]

Billy Cordigan's voice annoys me, but I like the band.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:29 pm
I've only heard one Akaline trio song and that was a anti bush song... It was ...rocken. Yeah if i had money i'd buy thier cd. Or i'd spend it on mangas... or clothes... or ... a mouse! i want a mousy!!!

I was torcherd resently on my trip to the beach (where i've been for a while) with strange old people music and or music i don't care fore. I think gwen staphonies "holla back girls" ok for parties and what not but when old drunken idiots sing along... just no  

E_Night

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:54 pm
E_Night
I was torcherd resently on my trip to the beach (where i''ve been for a while) with strange old people music and or music i don''t care fore. I think gwen staphonies "holla back girls" ok for parties and what not but when old drunken idiots sing along... just no

Haha you went to the beach. I much prefer places people don''t go, but are still cool. Like my house!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:47 pm
mrtommyos
E_Night
I was torcherd resently on my trip to the beach (where i''ve been for a while) with strange old people music and or music i don''t care fore. I think gwen staphonies "holla back girls" ok for parties and what not but when old drunken idiots sing along... just no

Haha you went to the beach. I much prefer places people don''t go, but are still cool. Like my house!

But your house, as far as I know, isn't a tourist attraction.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

E_Night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:39 pm
[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
E_Night

But your house, as far as I know, isn't a tourist attraction.
Oh my ned! have you seen the lines to get into his house? Its like jumping all night... Ok well yeah the beach i went to isn't usally that busy but there was a bronko rally there and all these people... Some lady left her car out on the beach and then the tide came in and the water was up to the windows. xp I laughed so hard at that!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:22 pm
[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
E_Night
I was torcherd resently on my trip to the beach (where i''''ve been for a while) with strange old people music and or music i don''''t care fore. I think gwen staphonies "holla back girls" ok for parties and what not but when old drunken idiots sing along... just no

Haha you went to the beach. I much prefer places people don''''t go, but are still cool. Like my house!

But your house, as far as I know, isn''t a tourist attraction.

Oh it is. cool It is.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:24 am
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
E_Night
I was torcherd resently on my trip to the beach (where i''''ve been for a while) with strange old people music and or music i don''''t care fore. I think gwen staphonies "holla back girls" ok for parties and what not but when old drunken idiots sing along... just no

Haha you went to the beach. I much prefer places people don''''t go, but are still cool. Like my house!

Oh it is. cool It is.
Awesome xP Is there an entry fee?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:41 am
[_caustic_]
My dad loves them, but I havn't heard much of their music. I've loved what I've heard from them so far though.  

[Satan]

E_Night

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:46 pm
i have roughly $58 to spend on cds! or mangas or... clothes But Im not sure what to buy theres so many good bands... and so many BAD ONEs *cough County music cough*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:09 pm
[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
E_Night

Oh it is. cool It is.
Awesome xP Is there an entry fee?

Gotta have coups, baby. Gotta have coups.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

E_Night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:15 pm
Party at Your house! heart I''ll bring the non-acholic beverages with special punch lol we could listen to music! which is what were suposed to be taling in this topic... but hay a party is more important???  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:02 pm
Converge, The Power and the Glory, Downpour,His Hero is Gone, Modern Life is War, Doomriders, Tragedy,American Nightmare, Textbook Traitors, The Crown, Dying Fetus, a**l c**t, Pig Destroyer, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Negative Approach, Between the Buried and Me, Burnt by the Sun, Entrhowned, Chiodos, Thursday, Mars Volta, Cursive, Dinosaur Jr.,Lord Gore, Melt Banana, Angel Hair, Mohinder, Herion, Kid Killowat, Supermachiner, Old Man Gloom,The Red Chord, Into the Moat, My Dying Bride,Dillinger Escape Plan, Antioch Arrow, Ebrace, Rites of Spring, Fugazi, Slayer and many more.  

Cloud777

E_Night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Cloud777
Converge, The Power and the Glory, Downpour,His Hero is Gone, Modern Life is War, Doomriders, Tragedy,American Nightmare, Textbook Traitors, The Crown, Dying Fetus, a**l c**t, Pig Destroyer, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Negative Approach, Between the Buried and Me, Burnt by the Sun, Entrhowned, Chiodos, Thursday, Mars Volta, Cursive, Dinosaur Jr.,Lord Gore, Melt Banana, Angel Hair, Mohinder, Herion, Kid Killowat, Supermachiner, Old Man Gloom,The Red Chord, Into the Moat, My Dying Bride,Dillinger Escape Plan, Antioch Arrow, Ebrace, Rites of Spring, Fugazi, Slayer and many more.
hey i know a guy in the rites of spring! i learned how to play the ukelele. other than that i really havent heard of any of them. I fail as a .... whatever music genre that is guru  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff