Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:50 pm
lutia nodded
"oh right, i was going to trade it to the otter merchant for some...things"
unfortunatly she had been bust at th time raiding the hospitals healing items when the scene played out involving the girls transformation  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Haru was starting to space out, being dehydrated and all, but not really paying attention to that fact. Mostly, the former-hitman-turned-girl-turned-clam was concerned about the sword Lutia held (though Haru didn't know that); and what had become of it. Nic(k) may have felt some slight vibrations as the shell was softly struck, but after a while it was still; and silent as whatever muffled hollers may have made it through the shell faded away.  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:59 pm
With a soft sigh, Nick wandered over to the water and crouched to settle the clam beneath the water, unduly careful. "I don't think she's happy with that... There's got to be something else you can trade, something other than a sword that doesn't belong to you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:06 am
"well, lets jump into this mental trial and worry about that later"
Lutia took the beach towel and tied the sword up in it  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:38 pm
Nic(k) rolled the two normally patient, mischeivious eyes that adorned the masculine face. "Right. Because creating a facsimile mind is so easy anyone can do it in the blink of an eye, and because I'm callous enough to leave behind that lovely girl you dragged along... You've misread me, Lutia of Jaria, misread me in a most dire fashion if you think that is how I operate."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:42 pm
"then if you know where she ran off to feel free to point the way"
Lutia says secure in the knowledge that the sword wont go wild attacking people at random any time soon  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:45 am
The soft, blank look on the unconscious man wrapped in the rug contorted into an anguished grimace.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:28 pm
Lutia notices the unconcious ansem move within the confines he was placed in
if he regains conciousness then i might not be able to break in and find the door.
"she can meet us back her later but for now i think we should skip ahead and go straight to this mans mind before anyone discovers our position here."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:30 am
"I thought you wanted a trial run?" Nic(k) focused sharp eyes on what could be seen of the woman's face--which was far more than she suspected, hiding behind her mask.
"Fine. Time flows differently in dream-state anyway--usually faster."
The magician who was, admittably, beginning to regret signing up, stretched out in the sand, black-haired head against the comatose person's. "Make yourselves comfortable: I can only bring minds whose bodies I touch." And the bright, sharp eyes closed and breathing evened out, as though the young trickster slept, one hand resting on a flat stomach.
A few minutes later, a short while after they began to wonder if 'he' wasn't actually sleeping, Nic(k)'s lips parted to murmur quietly, "If you're coming with me, I suggest you grab hold."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:24 pm
Lutia sat down and touched ni(ck)alins shoulder
"then lets go in there"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:48 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:30 pm
With the last contact, calmness began to settle over the trio, followed by a leaden lethargy that settled into their very bones, a warm and pleasant and insidious fog, creeping through their limbs into their minds until it was all they could do to stay awake. And then it enveloped them, the heavy fog, and it bore them down and away, a pressure and a lightness all at once. The only thing that seemed to stay constant, was the lightest grip, a pull on the hands that created the only link between the path finder, and the seekers, hands that, in the real world that was falling slowly behind them, rested in contact with the magician. For a time, and it was a span of eternity and nothing, they drifted in the fog. For that eternal, incredibly short time before the mists began to clear, there was only the pleasant nothingness of dream-like sleep.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:04 am
((to ansems mindscape))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:07 pm
Meanwhile, the small razorclam shell began to wiggle as it's occupant came too, and then slowly opened. The following minutes of the teenager's life were chaotic (to say the least) but eventually Haru figured out what had happened. Again.

"OH COME ON!" This, of course, was followed by a series of Japanese explatives, and an eventual cry of distress, when it was noted that Kuroryuu (the former hitman's beloved sword) was nowhere to be seen.

It took a while for the 14 year old to figure out how to move as a clam, and eventually he made his way out of the water, and onto the beach... only to discover that in such a setting, he couldn't breathe.

Another string of Japanese explatives followed, with an occasional austronesian term thrown in for good measure.  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 pm
Some days it doesn't pay to crawl out of the oyster bed. Or clam, as the case happened to be.
Today was one of those days.
After all, steeping through a strange looking ripple in the air was quite possibly the last woman on any Earth Haru would be happy to see:
Elena.
The girl who had introduced him to the personal wonder of a monthly cycle and a chest that made his balance all wrong. She paused in her walk, crouching next to the verbose creature so known for its ability to clam up and raised a blonde eyebrow in curiosity.
And then drew something worse than any knife could be.
A vial. Of a weird looking liquid.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces