Ketsuruimaru

Omnipresent Heckler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:13 am
Lepidus Light
While I'm on that branch of thought, does anyone know when Viz is released the 2nd volume? I've checked Viz's official website and it doesn't say when and I've heard it'll be out on August 2nd, which already passed...hm.
They probably made a mistake and meant next Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:07 am
I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday, and they didn't have volume 2... so I looked on Amazon, they have the release date listed as August 20th. I had read that it was going to be August 2nd. But perhaps Ketsuruimaru is right, because a bunch of shoujo manga are being released the 9th. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

What's annoying though, is that in the August issue of Shojo Beat, they have a full page color article on Full Moon, but the release dates for the volumes aren't listed. You would think they would have the release dates for the first and second volumes, to try to promote the series a little more.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:21 am
solarfacade
What's annoying though, is that in the August issue of Shojo Beat, they have a full page color article on Full Moon, but the release dates for the volumes aren't listed. You would think they would have the release dates for the first and second volumes, to try to promote the series a little more.

Ah, but that would make sense. I know I haven't heard anything about it. But Suncoast seems to have a deal with Shoujo Beat where they get every manga from them first. So that would be my best guess as to where to check for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:39 pm
Thank you for the information! I'll check at Suncoast. I didn't even know they sold manga - the furthest I've been in it is a few steps into the door before my dad dragged me off to get the stuff I needed for my flute...we were in the mall. whee

I was critiquing the manga yesterday (for the fun of it), and I noticed that there are so many flowers! :0 It's dizzying...

On a random branch of thought KKJ is getting released by CMX (is that the company?) in October.  

Lepidus Light

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:41 pm
I'm supposed to get the book this weekend, but I'm not sure if the store has it yet since I'm in Canada. >.> But who knows, I'll just try to find it anyway! xD (I didn't get the chance to buy the manga in the U.S. >_<)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:51 pm
I hope you can get ahold of the book!
I also hope that the second volume comes out soon. I doubt my dad will take me anywhere on the week before school starts other than orientation. ._.  

Lepidus Light

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:50 pm
Lepidus Light
On a random branch of thought KKJ is getting released by CMX (is that the company?) in October.
I thought they discontinued the project? Meh, CMX just makes me angry for some reason. If they are releasing it this October, then all I have to say is, "Took ya long enough."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:42 pm
Lepidus Light
You should really try another store then. xO; Because...you should. That's my only good reason.

The stupid thing is...I've tried every store...EVERY store...excisting in the city...or atleast I think I got every store... whee  

SakuMeiMei

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:32 pm
Yonaki
I thought they discontinued the project? Meh, CMX just makes me angry for some reason. If they are releasing it this October, then all I have to say is, "Took ya long enough."

No, it's been continued, methinks. Atleast, that's what most sites say. They also have it up on their site. ^^ I just need to find it again...
Agreed!

Quote:
The stupid thing is...I've tried every store...EVERY store...excisting in the city...or atleast I think I got every store...

o_o That's funny...but that would probably mean it's not out yet, so you can relax. ^^; Even though I'm sitting on the edge of my seat and mentally bashing Viz for not saying a word about the series on their site. Rar.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:17 pm
Lepidus Light
Yonaki

No, it's been continued, methinks. Atleast, that's what most sites say. They also have it up on their site. ^^ I just need to find it again...
Agreed!

Yes. The editor quit, so it was put on hold a while. I think I wrote about it in the Announcements and Updates thread, so check there for all the info. whee

Okay, let's get back on topic... xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:03 pm
Thanks for the info! I'll go look in there before opening my mouth from now on. xD
Ah, yes, back on topic...

Does anyone else have friends who read FMwS? Because I don't, and it feels a little lonely. xD One time I got my friend to read a few pages of scans, but that was it...;o;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:20 pm
Lepidus Light
Thanks for the info! I'll go look in there before opening my mouth from now on. xD

Does anyone else have friends who read FMwS? Because I don't, and it feels a little lonely. xD One time I got my friend to read a few pages of scans, but that was it...;o;

I got a couple of my friends interested. One of them read the scanlations and the other read the English volume 1. I think both like it a lot. The one that just read volume 1 wants a Takuto kitty hat. So do I. I want to make one. whee  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:12 pm
Lepidus Light

No real life friends... but plenty of online friends. I hope I can meet some people who like it in college, or get some people interested in it, at the very least.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:05 pm
Most of my friends read FMwS. I got them into it. xd

I checked Suncoast today, so I don't think it's out yet. They've been very ambiguous with their release date, so who knows when it will come out... xp  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Bchan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:10 am
Lepidus Light

One of my friends is interested in it... I might let her borrow it on the long ride down to Otakon (assuming she doesn't get car sick sweatdrop ) All my other friends avoid shojo anything like the plauge. I guess thats what happens when most of you friends are guys... ~sigh~

And just a note for everyone - always get Shojo Beat manga at Suncoast! It's a buck cheaper than if you get it anywhere else. wink I can't wait for the next volume whee  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff