Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Death Camps Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever made a Death Camp before?
  Yes, of course. I'm naturally evil. *smirk*
  NO! How could you do something like that?! *concerned look*
  I'm a Poll Whore! *smiles*
View Results

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:55 pm
Pan Strife
Hehe.... I made a family called the Army Men... gave them machiguns and made them kill each other... Army Man 2 survived... god bless his soul... then he stole my fav character Teas news paper, so I invited him over and killed him... good fun!

o.O What? How? Or do you mean they just held guns and you pretended they killed each other? I'd LOVE sims that could murder each other. XD I sound like such a freak, but it's too amusing to me. In Sims 1 I always used to pretend sims were voodoo dolling each other to induce heart attacks. XDDDD But if you stabbed the doll enough times, it did kind of kill their stats. Sims 2 Bon Voyage has a voodoo doll, but I don't think you can do anything quite so fun with it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:13 am
i have a couple death camps in each of my towns and there almost always in use. twisted  

bighairy dog

Small Strawx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:08 am
in the sims1 i used to build 2 rooms with a hall way between them and have 8 sims go nuts with the fireworks then see who made it out alive. and the ones that lived would have to clean up all the ashes and get all green again. weird but thats what i did. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 am

My friend Marissa has them for her Sims and I play on hers.

Only she just gives them a fridge and a bunch of furniture next to a fireplace. Nothing else.

Hilarity ensues.

zawazawaii

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:26 am
when i played the sims 1 on the ps2, i would do sometyhing like that. i would set a couch in front of the fireplace. (or wooden chairs) and start a fire. i would kill all the sims and make a graveyard in the backyard. it was amusing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:40 am
You people are horrible! I could never kill a sim. It's so immoral! gonk  

Umi_Goddess

Ablepsy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:21 pm
Oh, I love doing that XD
Except I only give them one fridge, one toilet, one shower, and one bed.
For eight sims.
Last one alive gets $500,000 and the lot.
:3
I'm so naughty.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:03 pm
I made a couple of families (with the last name of Ghost) die on this one lot so I could make a haunted house. 3nodding Is it natural for only 2 ghosts to come out each night? My caretaker (whose last name is Caretaker) already hates one, because he's supposed to be a dead scuba diver, therefore he's a drown ghost and makes puddles everywhere.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:46 am
I think I may have to try that. xD Make a house full of guy sims and kill them off. Whoever is left gets to marry the youngest daughter of my riches family. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:03 pm
I don't have a "Death Camp" but I do have a neat little graveyard going on with Bob the Cow Plant in the very center. I like to film it while someone is trying to take the cake from him. I'm eventually going to make a video out of it and post it on YouTube.

Do you dare to take the cake? twisted  

Saint_Pomme

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Honey Delilah

My friend Marissa has them for her Sims and I play on hers.

Only she just gives them a fridge and a bunch of furniture next to a fireplace. Nothing else.

Hilarity ensues.
that was kind what i did with mine. put wooden chairs in front of the fireplace. i would kill mine off so i could make a cemetary in my backyard.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 pm
*gasp* so evil! it's like survivor xD!! That's awesome. Seems sort of like fun  

jmsdarlin623

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:25 pm
I have never done that on the Sims 2, but I did on the sims 1 when I got frusted with sims. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:02 pm
Xeoh
I know that this sounds mean, but in the origanal Sims and sometimes in the Sims 2 I will create these things called Death Camps. It's where you (in create a family) make a whole bunch of random adults all unrelated and put them in a small sized lot with no house. Give them a fridge, couch, enough beds and a bookcase. Then I would fence them in. twisted . I would set it on the highest speed and wait until they started dying. Then I would slow it down and watch them die until one was left barley clinging to "life" (i know. aren't i evil?). After that, I would take that last living sim and actually make it into a family. Fun huh?

I've never done anything this evil but i have created people just to kill them..  

boo u suck

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

iLykSparkles

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Hmmm. I shall try that sometime. Thanks for the idea!! ;D