Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
What Has Kingdom Hearts Taught You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All your keyholes are belong to us!
  You are on your way to destruction!
  You have no chance to survive make your time!
  HA HA HA!
  o.O
  Gold?
View Results

Doxu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:06 pm
My lesson comes from the members of Ox3. "Only when you have lost everything are you free to do anything."
I know, Tyler Durden said it first, but it's true, don't you think?
The mebers have lost all but the faint memories of their past existance, which isn't saying much. And look at all the things they are free to do! There is nothing holding them back. No family, no friends, no inhibitions, no emotions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:20 pm
Kingdom Hearts has taught me that beating your own shadow to a pulp with a key is quite entertaining. Especially when you're in a school parking lot.  

Xaras Cullen

Roel22

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:11 am
it has taught me to keep fighting even when things get rough keep goin on for u and those u love , also that theres always a good and so theres always a bad .... a somebody and so there must be a nobody for that somebody to exisist .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:38 pm
Sometimes it's just the simplest things that we cherish like friendship and love that make us strong. And not all darkness is necessarily considered evil (as quoted by Mickey in COM).  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

Zephyr Hallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:13 pm
That it brings out the good in some people into doing great things....like making this guild for a great example.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:24 pm
What i learnt from playing both games is that no matter what, there is allows a door to the light in your heart.  

Hughsy09

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:15 am

This THREAD learned me that some people don't get that the DARK side is best. We have goddamn cookies! (with extra Darkness ;D)

I'm Crazy. Live with it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:03 pm
i learned that ummmm. uhhhh. oh i got it. i learned to never give a mouse a key :3  

kaiser321

Cali_Quidel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:04 pm
That Square-Enix and the people working for them are very lazy. . .

(Seriously!!! They are!!! sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:50 pm
Not everyone in the darkness is evil.

Friends never truly forget each other.

Light and Darkness can not exist without the other.

Nothing is eternal.

Nobodies can be real emos. [xD]

Being free from feeling that one would be able to do anything. But that usually isn't a good idea. [I know someone already said it but that one was really a good one]

Wanting to leave home usually results in wanting to return there

Organization XIII could kill Sora if they actually tried.

Sephiroth could possibly beat anyone if he were to be an ally.

Sora can't use a computer.

Ansem seams to be a popular name.

Auron is awesome no matter what.

Fangirls hate Kairi. [Mostly with the yaoi fangirls. I am one but I don't hate her]  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

marly_luver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:59 pm
u can kill small black yellow ping-pong ball eyed insects wit yor house key xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:43 pm
Mickey Mouse is like Barbie.
He can do every single job known to man-kind.

Just because you can sing, doesn't mean you should. (Ariel and Sora)

When you get stabbed by a giant key, you don't bleed and die, you dissolve.

You're heart's actually shaped like something you would give someone on valentine's day. heart

lol, I love that game!  

Sharlea Isabella

Shameless Visionary

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:38 pm
That you don't have to be a clown when you where big shoes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Meh, aside from how awesome giant keys, Organization XIII, and sea-salt ice cream are apparently...

It made me realize some good and bad points about hearts, such as,
for those with weak hearts are bound to be more vulnerable, weak-willed, and all the more heartless within time, if they let it. For those with strong hearts, are stronger willed, in light or darkness, and has true strength, despite obstacles. Thus, meaning that there are very, VERY, few strong hearts out there, which is why all the more darkness seems to consume or attack the world, and maybe even obliterate it.

I've wondered before from here on which one I am in character, so it made me realize that being a nobody would just be less of a complex, and how i wish i were one now. [either that or i just wuv Organization XIII :XP: ]

Auxra

Kagan Belmont

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:47 pm
When we are born, when we are children, our hearts are pure. But the trials and challenges of life can taint the heart and lead some to do very wicked and evil things merely out of malice. The darkness: all the hate, fear, and greed in our own hearts can corupt and destroy us if we let it lead our lives. However, if we choose to put our temptations aside and fight against the darkness, we can overcome any obstacle that life presents us.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff