Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Role Playing Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:08 am
Quote:
Rociel - Inorganic Angel wrote:

Because i'm so slow... i'm incredibly patient as well so i'm perfectly fine with waiting for a Riff post ^^ .. actually quite glad, i love everyone's posts, i'm getting to learn about new characters (Julian and Snow Owl)! But i'm slow on figuring out what to do next.

Quote:
I'm exactly the same.
I love reading other peoples posts, yet can't ever decide what I should write. Therefore, waiting isn't a problem.

...Before this is over, you'll probably be waiting for me

After going over my post. .I realize how MUCH EXPLAINING I LEFT OUT. x__x Ah well, hopefully my next one will sort some of that out. This is what happens when I have too many ideas all running around in my head at the same time.

And. ..I'm afraid I'll be going away for a few days the week after Thanksgiving. . . so Cain might mysteriously dissapear for a while. . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:43 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
Because I didn't want to fill the RP thread completely with OOC, and we don't really have a thread for this. . . .

Quote:
Vi Sparklemist wrote:
(( Heh, Rociel, you haven't by chance watched 'House on the Haunted Hill' lately?

btw, I got the feeling Rociel didn't come with the helicopter, and I haven't got time to fix the post. Don't kill me ))

I'LL PEEL OFF YOUR FLESH AND

*takes medication* Haha, it's cool, i didn't actually say Rociel didn't come in a helicopter. And House on the Haunted Hill? Haven't seen it... are we ripping it off? XD

Actually he got his ideas from me. n_n; I just recently read a book on H. H. Holmes, who was one of America's first serial killers. He had a house in Chicago that he built himself, and was designed with killing in mind. The second story had hallways that would turn at odd angles, dead end, lead in circles. . . there were also rooms built for asphyxiation, ones that were sound proof, ones that were hidden. . . . not to mention secret stairwells, and two chutes that went from the third story down to the basement cellar. These were kept greased, with vats of acid lying at the bottom for the victims to fall into.

The basement itself was a torture chamber. Holmes had studied medicine at some point, and had a whole dissection lab down there, along with a lime pit that he used to also strip bodies of their flesh. He sold several skeletons to universities, because at that time they were in dire need of specimins.

So yeah, that's basically the house they're walking into now. XD

That sounds fabulous XDD I'm so excited!!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:58 pm
It sounds scary... but VERY Kaori-Yuki-ish, and fun to play in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:23 pm
Ah! Is it too late for Wuu to pick a character! I'd love to join in!  

Ghourry

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:03 am
Well, considering the roleplay seems to have died, you don't miss alot sweatdrop

(Where has Rociel and Cain went? Really, should we get worried? They haven't been on for a long while now...)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:42 am
Vi Sparklemist
Well, considering the roleplay seems to have died, you don't miss alot sweatdrop

(Where has Rociel and Cain went? Really, should we get worried? They haven't been on for a long while now...)

Have you seen them around in the forums of late? I haven't...
Maybe i shouldn't talk about this since i never participated in th eroleplay, but it would be fun to get it going again.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:50 am
I checked their posthistory some weeks ago (I think) out of curiosity, and back then they hadn't written anything since they disappeared neutral

I'd like to get it going as well, but I'm more concerned about where they are and why they aren't here.

Their interests for gaia probably decreased or something... But considering how much they used to be here at the beginning and then their quick disappearace.. It sounds a bit strange. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:16 pm
Wuu

It's never too late ^_^ Join in, maybe you can jumpstart the RP again.
By the way, I like your avatar's shoes XD  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ghourry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:46 pm
Sai-kun
Wuu

It's never too late ^_^ Join in, maybe you can jumpstart the RP again.
By the way, I like your avatar's shoes XD

I love your avatar in general!

and I think i'll just wait and see what happens regarding the RP, it might be a pointless endeavour for me to start now when it's... disintergrating.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:00 am
Vi Sparklemist
I checked their posthistory some weeks ago (I think) out of curiosity, and back then they hadn't written anything since they disappeared neutral

I'd like to get it going as well, but I'm more concerned about where they are and why they aren't here.

Their interests for gaia probably decreased or something... But considering how much they used to be here at the beginning and then their quick disappearace.. It sounds a bit strange. sweatdrop

I wonder... well, they aren't here now, so we have to deal with it on our own. 3nodding
If it's hard to pick up where you left it, would it be a bad thing to start over? With the same story, I mean.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:06 am
Maybe that's the best thing to do.

How many are still wanting to go on, by the way? I hope no one else is planning to leave us, but you never know since it was a while since we played.

I'm on, anyway. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:22 am
Me too, although... I'm not very good at it, and haven't done it that much.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:45 am
Sanekazura

Don't worry, practice makes perfect. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:44 am
Vi Sparklemist
Sanekazura

Don't worry, practice makes perfect. 3nodding

That's a true optimist! xd And that's nice.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:44 am
Sanekazura

That's a true optimist! xd And that's nice.

Why, tank you. I try my best xp  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces